Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elmo's acting weird...

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Elmo's acting weird...

I'm at the inlaws' today. Me n hubby come visit here quite often, maybe every other weekend. But today Elmo's acting very strange. He keeps on wimpering. And I was carrying him down the stairs (the stairs are quite steep) and he was holding on to me with his claws like he didn't want to go down. It made me think that he was scared of a ghost or something cuz he's never been like this here ever. He's still wimpering right now, it's weird...I'll go give him a hug.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    I'm at the inlaws' today. Me n hubby come visit here quite often, maybe every other weekend. But today Elmo's acting very strange. He keeps on wimpering. And I was carrying him down the stairs (the stairs are quite steep) and he was holding on to me with his claws like he didn't want to go down. It made me think that he was scared of a ghost or something cuz he's never been like this here ever. He's still wimpering right now, it's weird...I'll go give him a hug.
    Give him a kiss from his Auntie Dakodas.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

he might have a clogged bladder; take him to the vet right away! my cat died of that 2 years ago at 1 year old. If his belly area is hard; it might be a clogged bladder/intestine. it happens to cats and it can kill.

Maybe something really freaked him out. I know a pug that will get really afraid at some things, that you would never think would freak a dog out (though I cannot remember them currently). Could be a bad vibe....could have been a noise. It's too bad he cannot talk to you and tell you right??

Bless his precious heart. I love Elmo. Give him a big hug and kiss from me.
    I hope he's ok.

Aww, poor doggie. I hope he's ok, you can always tell when something is wrong with your pet but sometimes you just don't know what it is.

Give Elmo a pat on the head for me. He might have just sensed some bad vibes or negative energy. Hate to sound so New Age, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    he might have a clogged bladder; take him to the vet right away! my cat died of that 2 years ago at 1 year old. If his belly area is hard; it might be a clogged bladder/intestine. it happens to cats and it can kill.

why are you trying to scare me Elmo peed his brains out in their yard so I don't think his bladder is clogged but that's scary.

My hubby grew up in that house and he told me he once saw a ghost...some kinda white hazy looking thing. Oh and there was a murder in the basement next door, not to mention another homicide outside where there was a dead body in the trunk of a car with blood dripping (I saw this one...) Oh and a few weeks ago somebody got shot in the alley nearby (saw this one as well), too. I'm sure there's a lot of negative energy floating around in that area!

Elmo was feeling better once everyone else (my SILs n their hubbies) arrived. Maybe he was just missing them. Thanks for all your hugs n kisses, Elmo is one happy pug!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

When Toby was just a young kitten, I brought him to a friend's house to visit and he freaked out, acting very frightened, and hiding under the furniture. This friend of mine was into some kind of weird metaphysical stuff, and I wonder if maybe Toby sensed some bad energy in that friend's house.

And I'm glad to hear Elmo is doing much better!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

oh sorry mooms; i didn't mean to scare u! i totally overreacted! thats all; after i lost my baby to that i always am really paranoid about it i'm sorry; im sure all Elmo needs is a hug and a

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    My hubby grew up in that house and he told me he once saw a ghost...some kinda white hazy looking thing. Oh and there was a murder in the basement next door, not to mention another homicide outside where there was a dead body in the trunk of a car with blood dripping (I saw this one...) Oh and a few weeks ago somebody got shot in the alley nearby (saw this one as well), too. I'm sure there's a lot of negative energy floating around in that area!
    Where the hell do your inlaws live?? South Central LA?? Wow....I guess I'd be a bit scared and would probably pick up a bad vibe too.

South Vancouver...there's quite a bit of Indo-Canadian violence and gang activities in that neighbourhood (my hubby's family isn't Indo-Canadian though). There's a big Sihk temple...

Hope Elmo is okay now...

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Where the hell do your inlaws live?? South Central LA?? Wow....I guess I'd be a bit scared and would probably pick up a bad vibe too.
    I swear! That was my first thought! That, then freaking move!
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Just yesterday, there was a drive-by shooting in that area, I saw it on the news and the house had TONS and TONS of bullets shot thru it. The police said the residents are NOt cooperating (prolly cuz of fear of retaliation/gangs etc)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information