Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Elmo's acting weird...

  1. #1
    Elite Member moomies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough
    Posts
    15,515

    Default Elmo's acting weird...

    I'm at the inlaws' today. Me n hubby come visit here quite often, maybe every other weekend. But today Elmo's acting very strange. He keeps on wimpering. And I was carrying him down the stairs (the stairs are quite steep) and he was holding on to me with his claws like he didn't want to go down. It made me think that he was scared of a ghost or something cuz he's never been like this here ever. He's still wimpering right now, it's weird...I'll go give him a hug.

    If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

  2. #2
    Elite Member dakodas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    I'm at the inlaws' today. Me n hubby come visit here quite often, maybe every other weekend. But today Elmo's acting very strange. He keeps on wimpering. And I was carrying him down the stairs (the stairs are quite steep) and he was holding on to me with his claws like he didn't want to go down. It made me think that he was scared of a ghost or something cuz he's never been like this here ever. He's still wimpering right now, it's weird...I'll go give him a hug.
    Give him a kiss from his Auntie Dakodas.

  3. #3
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,442

    Default

    he might have a clogged bladder; take him to the vet right away! my cat died of that 2 years ago at 1 year old. If his belly area is hard; it might be a clogged bladder/intestine. it happens to cats and it can kill.

  4. #4
    Elite Member LynnieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34,698

    Default

    Maybe something really freaked him out. I know a pug that will get really afraid at some things, that you would never think would freak a dog out (though I cannot remember them currently). Could be a bad vibe....could have been a noise. It's too bad he cannot talk to you and tell you right??

  5. #5
    Elite Member panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hotlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Bless his precious heart. I love Elmo. Give him a big hug and kiss from me.
    I hope he's ok.

  6. #6
    Gold Member ralphycnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,383

    Default

    Aww, poor doggie. I hope he's ok, you can always tell when something is wrong with your pet but sometimes you just don't know what it is.

  7. #7
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    Give Elmo a pat on the head for me. He might have just sensed some bad vibes or negative energy. Hate to sound so New Age, lol.

  8. #8
    Elite Member moomies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough
    Posts
    15,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    he might have a clogged bladder; take him to the vet right away! my cat died of that 2 years ago at 1 year old. If his belly area is hard; it might be a clogged bladder/intestine. it happens to cats and it can kill.

    why are you trying to scare me Elmo peed his brains out in their yard so I don't think his bladder is clogged but that's scary.

    My hubby grew up in that house and he told me he once saw a ghost...some kinda white hazy looking thing. Oh and there was a murder in the basement next door, not to mention another homicide outside where there was a dead body in the trunk of a car with blood dripping (I saw this one...) Oh and a few weeks ago somebody got shot in the alley nearby (saw this one as well), too. I'm sure there's a lot of negative energy floating around in that area!

    Elmo was feeling better once everyone else (my SILs n their hubbies) arrived. Maybe he was just missing them. Thanks for all your hugs n kisses, Elmo is one happy pug!

    If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

  9. #9
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    When Toby was just a young kitten, I brought him to a friend's house to visit and he freaked out, acting very frightened, and hiding under the furniture. This friend of mine was into some kind of weird metaphysical stuff, and I wonder if maybe Toby sensed some bad energy in that friend's house.

    And I'm glad to hear Elmo is doing much better!

  10. #10
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,442

    Default

    oh sorry mooms; i didn't mean to scare u! i totally overreacted! thats all; after i lost my baby to that i always am really paranoid about it i'm sorry; im sure all Elmo needs is a hug and a

  11. #11
    Elite Member LynnieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    My hubby grew up in that house and he told me he once saw a ghost...some kinda white hazy looking thing. Oh and there was a murder in the basement next door, not to mention another homicide outside where there was a dead body in the trunk of a car with blood dripping (I saw this one...) Oh and a few weeks ago somebody got shot in the alley nearby (saw this one as well), too. I'm sure there's a lot of negative energy floating around in that area!
    Where the hell do your inlaws live?? South Central LA?? Wow....I guess I'd be a bit scared and would probably pick up a bad vibe too.

  12. #12
    Elite Member moomies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough
    Posts
    15,515

    Default

    South Vancouver...there's quite a bit of Indo-Canadian violence and gang activities in that neighbourhood (my hubby's family isn't Indo-Canadian though). There's a big Sihk temple...

    If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

  13. #13
    Gold Member Reptillycus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Nevada high desert
    Posts
    1,208

    Default

    Hope Elmo is okay now...

  14. #14
    Elite Member sweetrebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    northwest mississippi
    Posts
    5,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Where the hell do your inlaws live?? South Central LA?? Wow....I guess I'd be a bit scared and would probably pick up a bad vibe too.
    I swear! That was my first thought! That, then freaking move!
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

  15. #15
    Elite Member moomies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough
    Posts
    15,515

    Default

    Just yesterday, there was a drive-by shooting in that area, I saw it on the news and the house had TONS and TONS of bullets shot thru it. The police said the residents are NOt cooperating (prolly cuz of fear of retaliation/gangs etc)

    If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Platinum Weird
    By Eli in forum Music and Music Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 18th, 2006, 08:52 PM
  2. Tom Cruise Looking weird
    By jetis in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: March 25th, 2006, 06:55 AM
  3. Help! My haircolor is weird!
    By miss_perfect in forum Beauty and Skincare
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: December 21st, 2005, 05:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •