Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Nevan
  • 1 Post By BITTER

Thread: Donald Trump Jr. Receives Permit Allowing Him to Hunt Alaska Grizzly Bear

Default Donald Trump Jr. Receives Permit Allowing Him to Hunt Alaska Grizzly Bear

With any luck he'll be horrifically mauled but survive to live an unyielding, mind-numbing pain for the rest of his life.

Happy thought for the day.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...z5qKtwx7SWhAKU

Donald Trump Jr. Receives Permit Allowing Him to Hunt Alaska Grizzly Bear

By DANIEL POLITI
    FEB 22, 20209:20 AM

Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle and Donald Trump, Jr. speak with reporter Brahm Resnik at a rally at the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum on February 19, 2020 in Phoenix, Arizona.
    Caitlin O’Hara/Getty Images
    Popular in News & Politics

Donald Trump Jr. has received one of 27 slots for non-residents to be allowed to hunt a grizzly bear in northwestern Alaska. The president’s son was one of three people who applied for the 27 slots for non-residents. The state carries out regular drawings to hunt various animals, including caribou and moose. Usually the competition is stiff, but Trump Jr. didn’t have much competition this time since so many slots went unfilled.
    In order to carry out the hunt, Trump must pay a $1,000 non-resident fee as well as a $160 hunting license.
    Donald Trump Jr.
    @DonaldJTrumpJr

I AM A HUNTER I don't hide from that "@Fashion_life01: Jr what do you think of the controversy surrounding a pic where ure shown hunting?

1:31 PM - Mar 12, 2012
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

100 people are talking about this

Trump Jr. often talks about his love for hunting and has taken several trips to Alaska and Canada to hunt. Photos of Trump Jr. holding dead animals after a big-game hunt in Africa caused an uproar several years ago when they were published online. Earlier this month, Safari Club International obtained $150,000 at auction for a seven-day “Dream Hunt” with Trump Jr. and his son in Southeast Alaska. Animal rights activists were quick to criticize the auction. “Advertised as a ‘dream hunt,’ this hunting trip will be nothing but a nightmare for the Sitka black-tailed deer and sea ducks who find themselves in the gun sights of Donald Trump Jr. and whomever purchases this sick thrill,” Jeff Flocken, the president of Humane Society International, said.
    Jane @PoodleMama1966

The GOP. Here's Donald Trump Jr. holding the tail of an elephant (party symbol) that he killed. #TrumpSacrifices

8:55 PM - Jul 30, 2016
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

361 people are talking about this

ADVERTISEMENT

[COLOR=#AAAAAA !important]Ads by [COLOR=#79BBE9 !important]Teads[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Full Frontal
    @FullFrontalSamB

· Aug 3, 2016

Replying to @FullFrontalSamB
    Eric Trump hurt this innocent duck and we are sad about it!

320 people are talking about this

Support our independent journalism

Readers like you make our work possible. Help us continue to provide the reporting, commentary and criticism you won’t find anywhere else.

Join

I have no tolerance for trophy hunting. But my brother-in-law hunts black bear in Maine and uses it to sustain him through the winter. Do I think this douche is doing it for the meat? Nope.
    Waterslide and Brookie like this.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

As someone posted on Facebook about this, he should invite his father and they both should wear fur coats....
    Brookie likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Thread Information