Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Nevan
  • 1 Post By greysfang
  • 4 Post By Nevan
  • 1 Post By ConstanceSpry

Thread: Idaho Fish and Game Commissioner Resigns after killing family of baboons, leopard..

Default Idaho Fish and Game Commissioner Resigns after killing family of baboons, leopard..

..and many other animals. Photos at link. This human shit stain and his disgusting wife need killing.

Oct. 15, 2018

A fish and game commissioner in Idaho resigned on Monday after he was sharply criticized over a mass email in which he described killing an array of African animals on a hunting trip and attached pictures of himself with the carcasses.

The Republican governor of Idaho, C. L. Otter, known as Butch, said Monday that he had asked the commissioner, Blake Fischer, to resign and that Mr. Fischer had complied.

“I have high expectations and standards for every appointee in state government,” Mr. Otter said in a statement. “Every member of my administration is expected to exercise good judgment. Commissioner Fischer did not.”

Although the hunting he did in Africa was apparently legal, Mr. Fischer acknowledged in his resignation letter that he had “made some poor judgments” and apologized.

In the email, Mr. Fischer described a recent trip to Namibia with his wife, Beth, who was on her first trip to Africa.

“First day she wanted to watch me, and ‘get a feel’ of Africa,” he wrote. “So I shot a whole family of baboons. I think she got the idea quick.” He included a photo of himself grinning next to four baboons, one of which appears to be a bloodied baby.

He went on to describe his other hunting exploits. His wife is shown next to a dead antelope, oryx and waterbuck. He said he also shot a giraffe, shown lying on its side with a rifle propped against his torso, and a leopard, which was draped across a rock.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/u...ng-africa.html
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

This disgusting fucker!! I read this a couple of days ago and was nauseous. Baboons!!! A giraffe!!!! What the fuck??
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

He massacred an entire family. Just because they're baboons doesn't make this any less tragic. He is evil.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

And this pond scum calls the killing "harvesting". You harvest a tomato or an apple, not a sentient animal. I really wish all these killer asshole psychos would get exactly what they deserve. But unfortunately that NEVER seems to happen.

I would forgive him if he ate baboon colon sushi live on air and promised to stop the hunting.

I read this elsewhere than the OP's link and saw this quote from him in response to the people that he emailed the pictures to were, at the time, privately disgusted and complaining.

“I didn’t do anything illegal. I didn’t do anything unethical. I didn’t do anything immoral,” the Statesman quoted Fischer as saying. “… I look at the way Idaho’s Fish and Game statute says we’re supposed to manage all animals for Idaho, and any surplus of animals we have we manage through hunting, fishing and trapping. Africa does the same thing.”

As most people know, this is bullshit. I've talked about this so many times before, but in NJ we have an overpopulation of white-tailed deer. We have numerous hunting seasons that allowed different types of hunting of white-tailed deer. This is called culling. In a place like NJ (the most densely populated state in the nation), the hunting of white-tailed deer is necessary as they cause numerous fatal or near fatal (not to mention the property damage because a car is usually totaled after hitting a deer) accidents, especially during the rutting season which is just about to start. I myself have been in one and several seriously near misses involving deer and I don't drive that often. There are other solutions, like creating plants that have some kind of birth control so there won't be hardly any deer here. But everyone that I know that hunts deer eats what they kill. Some of these people RELY on the venison to feed their families. THIS IS NOT THE CASE HERE!

These poor animal are shot PURELY for the RUSH of adrenaline and to take pictures, brag about what you did, or even put a head or something on a wall. Trophy hunting is REPUGNANT to me. Baboons are highly intelligent animals that have a sense of family and emotions. He also killed a giraffe! WHY!?! This is right up there with elephant poachers. How could you kill majestic creatures like elephants and giraffes?? And there's absolutely NO sport in it ... these fuckers pay people that keep these animals on their property and usually guarantee a kill of whatever you choose. This needs to stop. Immediately. Even James Woods, whom I can't stand as a person, is against this (I was shocked). This is what James Woods said:

“Honestly some things are just obvious, so please stop selling this nonsense that killing innocent wildlife helps conserve the species,” Woods wrote. “It’s just bulls—. Killing these glorious creatures is barbaric. Just stop it.”

Woods wasn’t done there. He went on to call the killing of families of exotic animals for sport “vile,” and drew a distinction between that practice and hunting for sustenance.
    “Deer hunters eat their animal harvest, like fishermen do. That is a completely different argument. Sport killing families of exotic creatures in regulated game parks is vile,” Woods wrote. He also managed to drag the Clintons into his diatribe: “The money paid for those hunts probably disappears into some Clinton fund. Let’s stop kidding ourselves.”

The actor added, “Hunting a giraffe, just standing there munching leaves, serves what purpose? If exotic species hunters are excited by the dangers and excitement, why not hunt each other? Seriously, they should pay to play paintball but with real weapons. Nothing like a level playing field.”
    Woods concluded his thoughts on the topic by allowing that, as a carnivore, he has no standing to be “holier-than-thou” about hunting. He did, however, offer a modest proposal of sorts regarding poachers.
    “Final word: I eat hamburgers. Somebody does the killing. I’m not going to get holier-than-thou about hunters,” Woods wrote. “If you’re a carnivore, then somebody has to do the killing. But killing for a ‘trophy’ is absurd. What I’d really like to see is the licensed hunting of poachers.”
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

I might have to like James Woods again.
    Nevan likes this.

Thread Information