Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By faithanne
  • 1 Post By McJag
  • 1 Post By VeraGemini
  • 1 Post By Trixie
  • 4 Post By twitchy2.0

Thread: Salma Hayek Reveals Her Dog Was Fatally Shot On Her Property

Default Salma Hayek Reveals Her Dog Was Fatally Shot On Her Property

Salma Hayek Reveals Her Dog Was Fatally Shot: 'He Didn't Deserve a Slow and Painful Death'

Salma Hayek is mourning the death of a loved one.

The actress revealed heartbreaking news on Instagram Friday when she announced that her dog Mozart was fatally shot a week ago.

"I haven't posted for a week as I been mourning the death of my dog, Mozart who I personally delivered out of his mother's womb," Hayek, 49, wrote.

"He was found dead in my ranch last Friday with a shot close to his heart. I am hoping that the Washington State authorities do justice to this wonderful dog whom in 9 years never bit or attacked anyone."

Adding, "He loved his territory and never strayed away... he was the most loving and loyal companion. He didn't deserve a slow and painful death."

Poor Salma Hayek has been left devastated after her pet dog Mozart was shot in the heart.

The 49-year-old actress has vowed to get justice for her pupís tragic murder, with Salma being understandably heartbroken by the attack

https://www.yahoo.com/news/salma-hay...145535895.html

How horrible.
    Witchywoman likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

OMG! Poor doggy. I hope they catch the murderer.
    Witchywoman likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

That's horrible. Who would shoot a dog that was minding his own business?
    czb likes this.

what the fuck?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Neighbor Admits to Unintentionally Shooting Salma Hayek's Dog: Police

A neighbor of Salma Hayek has admitted to the shooting death of her beloved nine-year-old dog Mozart, police say.

The neighbor told a deputy with the Thurston County Sheriff's Office in Washington State Sunday that he was inside his home when he heard "what sounded like a dog fight" between his his two German Shepherds and Hayek's two dogs in his garage.

"Mr. Lund grabbed his air rifle from his living room and aimed at the behind of the one that looked like a German Shepherd and both dogs then ran off his property," according to a statement obtained by PEOPLE.

"Mr. Lund was not aware that the dog had actually been struck because the dog kept running after he fired the one shot," the statement read.

Meanwhile, Lt. Cliff Ziesemer tells PEOPLE: "The sheriff determined that there was no crime that occurred and he was justified in what he did. The case is closed. There is no more investigation."

Ziesemer said the neighbor shot toward one of the dogs but "he didn‚€™t know if he hit it or not and the dog just kept running.‚€Ě

"He was very surprised and upset," said Ziesemer about the owner. "He had no intention to kill the dog."

The Thurston County Sheriff's Office ruled the shooting justified but will send the case to prosecutors for review, said Ziesemer.

A necropsy later concluded that the .177 caliber lead pellet that struck Mozart travelled between two ribs and then nicked his artery causing internal bleeding.

Hayek's caretaker Kelly Littlejohn found Mozart, and reported his death to the police on February 19. Littlejohn told a deputy that earlier that day she went for a horseback ride along with a few of Hayek's dogs. At the end of a road, the dogs ran off towards the sound of other dogs barking on a neighbor's property. She later rounded up the dogs and headed back towards the ranch but discovered that Mozart was missing. She returned to the last place she saw him and found him dead on the trail.

Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Click here to get breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases in the True Crime Newsletter.

Last Friday, the 49-year-old actress, announced the death of Mozart on Instagram.

"I haven't posted for a week as I been mourning the death of my dog, Mozart who I personally delivered out of his mother's womb," she wrote.

"He was found dead in my ranch last Friday with a shot close to his heart. I am hoping that the Washington State authorities do justice to this wonderful dog whom in 9 years never bit or attacked anyone."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/neighbor-admits-unintentionally-shooting-salma-023402037.html

SALMA HAYEKFURIOUS COPS SIDED WITH NEIGHBORIn Dog's Death

Read more: Salma Hayek Furious Cops Sided with Neighbor in Dog's Death | TMZ.com

Salma Hayek was outraged when cops told her they would not take action against the neighbor who shot and killed her dog ... TMZ has learned.
    We broke the story ... police in Yelm, Washington closed out their investigation into the death of Salma's beloved 9-year-old dog Mozart, after concluding the dog had trespassed on the neighbor's property and was trying to attack his dogs. The neighbor shot Mozart with a pellet gun to scare him off.
    Cops tell us Salma couldn't believe cops were letting her neighbor skate, insisting her dogs NEVER trespassed on the guy's land.
    Here's Salma's problem. Her caretaker is the one who walked the dogs everyday, and she fessed up to cops the dogs routinely moseyed onto the neighbor's property and got into it with his dogs.
    It's unclear if Salma plans to press the issue, but we do know when cops first met with her after Mozart died, her lawyer was present.
    Salma was determined to get to the bottom of Mozart's death ... we're told she had a necropsy performed.

Read more: Salma Hayek Furious Cops Sided with Neighbor in Dog's Death | TMZ.com

Well...of course the poor dog didn't deserve to be shot, but it sounds like her claim that he "never strayed away" isn't quite true.

It would really suck to have to live next door to someone who shot your dog though. I don't believe his "didn't mean to kill him" story--you don't aim and fire a gun at an animal just to scare them. He could have shot in the air if that was his intention.
    VeraGemini likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yeah I think the neighbor meant to hit him too but not kill him. It was a pellet gun (I'm assuming that's like a BB gun?) after all.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

He did not have to shoot that dog. Still a freaking murderer.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

If I saw two German Shepherds attacking my dogs in my garage, damn right I'm going to do something about it. How could you ever suspect that a pellet gun would be lethal?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    If I saw two German Shepherds attacking my dogs in my garage, damn right I'm going to do something about it. How could you ever suspect that a pellet gun would be lethal?
    That's the part that struck me more than anything else in the article. Just a fluke of physics that Hayek's dog was killed by a bb gun.

And the article says this happened frequently. Salma's dogs would go over and attack the neighbors dog. Not cool.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Thread Information