• 2 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 2 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 8 Post By SHELLEE
  • 4 Post By Sarzy
  • 1 Post By Witchywoman
  • 4 Post By SHELLEE
  • 1 Post By CornFlakegrl

Thread: "Justin Bieber of bullfighting" is a "little cunt" says Ricky Gervais

Default "Justin Bieber of bullfighting" is a "little cunt" says Ricky Gervais

Thursday, Jan 14th 2016
    Ricky Gervais sparks controversy [sic] as he calls Mexican teenager dubbed the Justin Bieber of bullfighting 'a little c***'

• Comic launched foul-mouthed rant on Twitter against the teenage matador
    • Described 18-year-old fighter Michael Lagaravere Peniche as a 'little c***'
    • He also used the term to describe his parents for teaching him practice
    • Peniche started taking part in sport aged five and is dubbed the 'Justin Bieber of bullfighting'

By Jennifer Newton for MailOnline
    Published: 16:51 GMT, 14 January 2016 | Updated: 19:06 GMT, 14 January 2016

Ricky Gervais has launched a foul-mouthed tirade on Twitter against a teenage bullfighter he described as a 'little c***'.
    The comic, who has spoken out against the practice on numerous occasions, posted a link to a news article about young matador Michael Lagravere Peniche also known as Michelito.
    The 18-year-old has previously been described as the 'Justin Bieber of bull fighting' after starting his career at the age of five.

Comic Ricky Gervais, left, has launched a foul-mouthed tirade on Twitter against a teenage bullfighter Michael Lagravere Peniche, right

Gervais posted a link to an article about the matador dubbed 'The Justin Bieber of Bullfighting' with the caption 'Little c***'

He also followed up the tweet saying that no bull wants people to fight it for their entertainment and people cannot claim 'self defence'

And accompanying the tweet made by Gervais, who hosted the Golden Globes on Sunday night, with a link to the article, he wrote the caption 'little c***'.
    He then followed up with the post: 'Neither I, nor any bull wants you to fight it for entertainment. But if you insist, I hope it wins. Self defence is no offence.'

And even when Gervais was challenged on using the term against a teenager with one person pointing out that the young matador was only carrying out what he was brought up to do, he gave them a short shrift.
    Twitter user MarLen wrote: 'He's a child. Not his fault he was brought up believing what he is doing is right. Attack the idiots who taught him.'

When Gervais was challenged on using the term against a teenager with one person pointing out that the young matador was only carrying out what he was brought up to do, he gave them a short shrift

But Gervais replied: 'I know. That's why I used the word little. His parents are massive c***s.'
    And when David Minchella posted: @RickyGervais aren't his parents just a product of the culture they're from?'
    He said: 'Yes. That's why everyone from that culture tortures animals. Oh no, wait..they don't, some people are just c***s.'
    However, thousands were in favour of his stance against the young matador and favourited and retweeted his orginal post.

Peniche is a French Mexican bullfighter and had to start plying his bloody trade in Mexico as Spain does not allow matadors under the age of 16

He is believed to have killed more than 300 bulls during his career and even attempted a World Record of slaying six young bulls in a single fight

Peniched aged just 11 performing a pass while taking part in a bullfighting festival in Peru at the 'Plaza de Acho'

Peniche is a French Mexican bullfighter and had to start plying his bloody trade in Mexico as Spain does not allow matadors under the age of 16.
    He is believed to have killed more than 300 bulls during his career and even attempted a World Record of slaying six young bulls in a single fight.
    Meanwhile Gervais has been outspoken on several animal rights issues and in 2010 posted a video on Youtube asking people to sign a petition to get bull fighting banned by the Catalonian Parliament.
    He was also one of the many stars to express outrage over the killing of Cecil the lion and joined forces with the Humane Society International to put an end to the Yulin Dog Meat Festival in China.
    It comes just days after social media and commentators were still reeling the day after Gervais cussed stars and told some off-colour jokes at the Golden Globes on Sunday night. Dear Jesus, Please let Peniche be gored in the testicles. Amen.

Read more: Ricky Gervais calls teen dubbed the Justin Bieber of bullfighting 'a little c***'* | Daily Mail Online

Dear Jesus, Please let Peniche be gored in the testicles. Amen.

SHELLEE and Serendipity like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Besides the animal cruelty, I would never let a child I treasured (which should be a redundant phrase) participate in this. In addition to the bull, it has resulted in some incredibly, mind-bogglingly gruesome injuries to the matadors.
    Brookie and darksithbunny like this.

I LOVE Ricky and he is right, bullfighters are Cunts.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I must be some kind of moron because I didn't realize the bulls died in the fight.

I don't like any animal being held captive for entertainment / performance purposes. But they die? WTF.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Yes. They're tortured and killed for entertainment.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Ricky is right. Bullfighting is horrid.

Im behind Ricky all the way. In this day and age it astonishes me there is still such horrendous animal cruelty. Stupid stupid people.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Pink socks.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

well shit i hope ricky is a vegetarian or vegan or else he does not give a shit about animals. yep i said it.

Killing and torturing animals for the pleasure of it is different than eating them. I am an animal lover but I do eat meat, not too much, but I do.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^ Word.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Thread Information