Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Asshole vet shoots cat and brags about it on FB

Default Asshole vet shoots cat and brags about it on FB

A Texas veterinarian was fired after a Facebook photo showing her with her "first bow kill" -- a local cat -- went viral.

Dr. Kristen Lindsey bragged online that she killed a "feral" cat in her neighborhood in Brenham. She posted a photo on Wednesday, which shows her holding up the dead cat by an arrow protruding from its head, according to KBTX.

The caption reads:

"My first bow kill, lol. The only good feral tomcat is one with an arrow through it's head! Vet of the year award ... Gladly accepted."
    Pic at the link (graphic)

Texas Veterinarian Kristen Lindsey Brags About Killing Local Cat With Bow And Arrow (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

She's been fired too. What a complete cunt. It was someone's pet.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

What's really mind boggling is her former clients are sending letters and flowers in support of this piece of trash, loser, cunt. Not only should she be fired, but she should lose her license to practice veterinary medicine FOREVER!

In case I didn't get my point across I think this woman in an Evil Fucking Cunt and I hope she has a miserable existence on this planet for the rest of her cunt-infested life

I can't say what I really want to say because it involves not so nice things.

Here's a link to a petition to suspend her vet license permanently.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I just read about this, this evil piece of shit deserves way worse than having her license suspended. She had constant access to cats, who knows how many client's cats she has abused. If she does not lose her license, it's a big FUCK YOU to everyone who wants to protect their pets from psychos like her. Who knows if she'll even get prosecuted, the moron sheriff says he's not sure a crime has been committed. And supposedly she is related to the clinic owner, plus people at the clinic knew she had murdered the cat and didn't give two shits until it went viral and people bombarded them with calls and complaints.

Edited to add statement by the Texas Veterinary Medical Association, maybe due to all the outrage the asshole cunt will indeed lose her license.

“The Texas Veterinary Medical Association (TVMA) strongly condemns the actions of a veterinarian who claims to have recently shot and killed a feral cat with the use of a bow and arrow. The veterinarian, who worked in Brenham, Texas, and is not a TVMA member, posted a picture of herself holding the deceased cat on her personal Facebook page along with some insensitive remarks about the incident.

This individual’s actions directly violate the veterinarian’s oath taken to use his or her “scientific knowledge and skills for the benefit of society through the protection of animal health and welfare, the prevention and relief of animal suffering, the conservation of animal resources, the promotion of public health and the advancement of medical knowledge.” We are saddened and disturbed by the unfortunate actions of this individual, and we remind Texas residents that this conduct is not reflective of the veterinary profession or of the veterinarians who strive to embody the words of the veterinarian’s oath every day.

Upon learning of the troubling misconduct, the Brenham clinic where the veterinarian was practicing immediately condemned her actions and terminated her employment. The clinic’s ownership and staff have expressed their deepest shock and disgust at such behavior and are regretful that the individual acted in a manner that so drastically deviated from the conduct and values the clinic has upheld in its community for years.”
    Last edited by ConstanceSpry; April 18th, 2015 at 02:14 PM.
    Brookie, KrisNine and McJag like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Makes no sense to me. She shot and killed a neighbors cat with a bow and arrow. How is that not a crime? How???
    gas_chick and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

^^It is absolutely a crime, it's illegal according to the TX penal code.

42.09 Animal Cruelty: Any person who shoots a non-livestock animal, which includes any stray or feral cat or dog, and a wild living creature previously captured, can be charged with a felony offense. Penal Code 42.092 of the State of Texas law states that a person must have the owner’s consent to kill the animal (exceptions to prosecution are provided in Section 42.092(e)(1)). It is clear that a “stray” dog or cat either has no owner or that the person who shoots the animal did not get the owner’s consent.

Lets have this slime of the earth arrested. I signed the petition and posted it on FB. I can't bring myself to read the full story. The graphic photo pretty much did me in. I use to have a beautiful orange and white tabby cat, Savannah, loved her dearly.
    Brookie and ConstanceSpry like this.

WTF! I thought it was a veteran from the title and figured they were maybe a bit screwed up. A veterinarian did this? How on Earth could they do it? Glad that piece of shit was fired and hope she never works again!

As for her customers that were sending flowers and voicing their support, dog owners, I bet.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

To me, the story seems so absurd that it's almost as if it's out of The Onion. She's almost like the veterinarian version of Dexter.

I also think there must have been some group of people (coworkers?) who gave her enough positive feedback that she felt emboldened to do something so monumentally stupid as to brag about it on a FaceBook page.
    nwgirl likes this.

That cat is beautiful and healthy looking, so I do not buy the sadistic little bitch's story in the first place (not that shooting feral cats is ok either). And WHO thinks this is ok to put on Facebook? Even if you thought you were right, wouldn't it at least cross your mind that some of your clients might find it controversial? I worry about her stupidity almost as much as her cruelty.
    Brookie and KrisNine like this.

Elite Member

If she is so concerned about feral cats and overpopulation she should participate in or start a program for trapping and spaying/neutering them. That's what civilized people do. Fuck her.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    WTF! I thought it was a veteran from the title and figured they were maybe a bit screwed up. A veterinarian did this? How on Earth could they do it? Glad that piece of shit was fired and hope she never works again!

As for her customers that were sending flowers and voicing their support, dog owners, I bet.
    Not all dog owners are cat haters. We have cats and a dog and love both. People who support this piece of shit are assholes, just like her.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Not all dog owners are cat haters. We have cats and a dog and love both. People who support this piece of shit are assholes, just like her.
    Of course it's not all dog owners but having taken my cat to a vet clinic where there were a lot of dog owners I encountered plenty of cat hate from them. I ended up requesting to wait somewhere else cause their dogs were stressing my cat out and were disturbing me too. I was 8 months pregnant at the time and the smell was killing me not to mention that they would try to smell me, climb all over me and one even peed in a corner and then came right at me after stepping on his pee. And when I complained to his owner and told her to control him, I was the evil dog hater...
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Hit By Ban Bus!

That stupid bitch.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information