Thread: Funny Pet Stories

Default Funny Pet Stories

Anyone care to share something funny their pet has done? My cat is pretty dim, so he does lots of dumb things - walks into walls, walks off the couch assuming floor is at the same level, that kind of thing.

One thing he does that's really cute is fetch. I have little bouncy rubber balls, and I throw them around the room. He chases them and then brings them back to me. The downside to this is that in the middle of the night he bounces the balls down the stairs himself. So at three in the morning, it's "plonk..plonk...plonk..plonk plonk plonk" over and over again. Good to see he can entertain himself though

SVZ

Default Re: Funny Pet Stories

my dog used to be too small to chew on his squeaky toy, so he'd grab it and run it into walls to make it squeak

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

One of my cats is utterly facinated by my blow dryer. He sits on the edge of the bathroom tub and watches my every move when I blow dry my hair. I've aimed it at him and he just narrows his eyes. If you need to call him for any reason all you have to go is go into the master bath and turn on the blow dryer, he comes running.

Zee

My dog used to wait on a hilltop overlooking a dirt road. When cars would come up the hilltop, he would run and leap out over the road. Once he landed on a car, scared the people inside and dented their roof. Game ended for him and he started playing other insane puppy games.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

as you can see from my pic...jasper can hold up to 4 tennis balls in his mouth at once...three across and one behind those three

i just got a lab puppy..black female..and shes starting to do the same..trying to pick up more then one toy at a time

anyone with a pug knows what a pug butt run is...now that is pretty damn funny

SVZ

ROFL that's a hialrious pic!!

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    my dog used to be too small to chew on his squeaky toy, so he'd grab it and run it into walls to make it squeak
    OMG, is THAT not the cutest thing I have EVER heard????

The Siamese I used to have liked to answer the phone. One day I was supposed to do an interview from home with Huey Lewis -- remember him? -- and he was late. I waited a long time, then decided to do some gardening for 10 minutes or so. When I went back into the house, the phone was ringing. It was Huey, and he was laughing. Apparently he'd called earlier and my cat had jumped on the answering machine and all Huey could hear was high-pitched Siamese meowing. He thought it was hysterical. We had a great interview after that.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    The Siamese I used to have liked to answer the phone. One day I was supposed to do an interview from home with Huey Lewis -- remember him? -- and he was late. I waited a long time, then decided to do some gardening for 10 minutes or so. When I went back into the house, the phone was ringing. It was Huey, and he was laughing. Apparently he'd called earlier and my cat had jumped on the answering machine and all Huey could hear was high-pitched Siamese meowing. He thought it was hysterical. We had a great interview after that.
    Siamese are so smart and funny! They always have a lot to say! You won't believe this, but my husband was interviewing Bill Ward from Black Sabbath on the phone and our Siamese got on the other phone and started talking! We have the recording and it's hilarious!

Your husband was a music journo, too? Cool.

hm my cockatiel..he is really odd.. he flirts with anything..legs..feet..shoes..laces..etc..he's really into his shadow..and the bird on his food box..wolf whistles to it..the dog.. she is a real character..
    she has this odd habit where if she likes a toy..she rolls on it...
    weirdest thing though is she is a small dog with these LONG ass legs..and she has hopped the fence a few times..if u knew how small she was u'd be suprised also.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Thread Information