Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Unbelievable animal cruelty.

Default Unbelievable animal cruelty.

I encourage everyone to consider a small 5$ donation to help this dog.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/s...?storyid=61259

Default Re: Unbelievable animal cruelty.

I don't get it.. did the dog run in circles and scour the flesh off its own leg with the chain or what? Was it chained to the tractor by its leg?

... why would you chain a dog to anything and just leave it there? What's the point of having it, feeding it, spending money on the thing if you never see it... just want something to bark at people?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

I had 2 pygmy goats growing up and they had it made in the shade down by the river (although they prefered to come in the house and be w/ us, but their pebble poopies were not welcome and they would always head-butt the floor length mirror in the hallway) and then there were these bastards a couple streets over from ours had one goat and they chained the poor baby to a tree until finally he had enough and ran the fuck away, well their fat asses had a hard time getting him back but i think they did eventually w/ the help of the whole neighborhood, me and my dad not included!

that is so sad

i hope the dog pulls thru. he has tetanus apparently, so he might not make it.

that lady needs to go to jail. that is so sick, how could she not notice?!

what a piece of trash.

Animal cruelty upsets me more than anything. I would happily blow the head off anyone who tortured a poor defenseless creature.

My ex-friend didn't abuse her dog, but she neglected him alot. Left him outside on a short chain, and left him out in the rain and storms. Poor thing also had heart worm but because the fat bitch was so ignorant, it was suffering without any treatment. I really wanted to break into her yard one night and take the dog, and keep him. She probably wouldn't have even cared or noticed.

My 22 year old brother is such a softie when it comes to animals. At his work, they found this cat in their bin- someone had just dumped it. It had been badly abused too. He paid $300 for an operation the cat needed to get well, then he kept her. Mum was like, "You could have got a cat for $10, but his story was that he wanted THAT cat because he fell in love with it. That story makes me smile all the time.

Because i treat my dog so well, I always feel sad when I think of other dogs who get treated poorly.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Stories like this make me pray there really is a hell.....with special eternal torture chambers just for people like this.

That is just unbelievable, I am sorry I looked at the pics. That !$#%$%$% woman needs to be thrown in jail for a good, long time and never, ever be allowed to have another pet.

When I see things like this, I really wish I was Queen of the Universe, so I could dispense justice the way it should be...

Stuff like this this makes me crazy, this is like the KKK and Nazis for humans.....so sick, painful, and terrifying.

I really hope that dog makes it and finds a good home, he looked happy to rescued.

I currently take care of 7 cats...2 of my own and 5 strays that people in my neighborhood could not take care of. I am not excusing this woman's behavior by any means, she makes me sick, but it is really an epidemic that we have where people that have no means to take care of an animal, get an animal. Which usually winds up abused, neglected, mistreated, etc. Much like children, anyone can have an animal. Most of these people have no idea what taking care of an animal costs. There are a lot of people that are mentally ill, or just ignorant, that have no other companionship then that of a pet.

My b/f and I went to a restuarant and got talking with our very young waitress (prob 19 y/o) in college. She had gotten a kitten for her apartment, but didn't have money to take it to the vet. The cat had a parasite or something, really sick and kept going to the bathroom. I felt so bad, that I had her take the kitten to my vet to get treated and I paid for it!!! People just don't understand!
    So you hate your job? There's a support group for that....It's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Thread Information