Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Witchywoman
  • 1 Post By Icepik
  • 1 Post By rockchick

Thread: Hope for Paws Dog Rescue

Default Hope for Paws Dog Rescue

Eldad Hagar is a dog rescuer from SoCal whose been doing this for many years. His YouTube channel has many of his rescues. Most of the rescues are very inspiring....a few of them can be tearjerking, but all of them have a happy ending. This one is especially inspiring.......

faithanne, dowcat, McJag and 1 others like this.

I saw this and was just so touched by that man who didn't give up on his instincts about there being puppies. I did cry tears of joy when she lead him to the babies.

I watched a few other videos on that site and sent a lot of time wiping tears from my eyes. As a foster mother to many dogs, I still can not comprehend (or emotionally handle) what people do to these poor defenceless animals who just want to love and be loved.

A real tear jerker (even my husband had tears in his eyes) is the story of Fiona. To see the state she was in when they found her and then how happy she was with her new family... that's the reason I foster; to be a means to a happy ending for these abused, forgotten souls.

I probably shouldn't watch more of those, as I start to tear up pretty much in the first ten seconds, but what the hell... *clicks*
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I saw this and was just so touched by that man who didn't give up on his instincts about there being puppies. I did cry tears of joy when she lead him to the babies.

I watched a few other videos on that site and sent a lot of time wiping tears from my eyes. As a foster mother to many dogs, I still can not comprehend (or emotionally handle) what people do to these poor defenceless animals who just want to love and be loved.

A real tear jerker (even my husband had tears in his eyes) is the story of Fiona. To see the state she was in when they found her and then how happy she was with her new family... that's the reason I foster; to be a means to a happy ending for these abused, forgotten souls.
    I agree and applaud you for fostering. I cannot wrap my mind around child and animal abuse, it doesn't compute. OH MY yes Fiona what an incredible story....and there are so many more of them. Im grateful to so many kind souls out there that really care and are able to do something about it.

Thank you Icepik........how did you come about choosing that username??

I wish I could do more than I do; I only foster. I couldn't handle going to the shelters and having to CHOOSE which dogs to take and know the others are being left behind. I give so much credit to those who have to do that. There are so many that no rescue organization could possibly save every dog. I wish there weren't so many ugly, vile people on this planet that think animals are disposable. It truly does break my heart at some of the things I've seen.

The username comes from my drink of choice; which is just iced tea and vodka. I like to keep it simple
    Witchywoman likes this.

OMG,that was so wonderful! You could tell she hd been someones pet before. I wonder how she became homeless. She was very trusting, especially with the puppies so I do not think she had beeen abused. Lovely story.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Beautiful story, beautiful man for rescuing the mom and pups.

I like animals so much more than I like some humans.
    Witchywoman likes this.

Thread Information