Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Damn cat lady !!!!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Damn cat lady !!!!!!

Anyone reading this plese be aware that im awful at writing, but i hope its all understood. now ... I got a serious problem with this lady
    who lives only a few houses down from me, she started out with one cat, well that one cat has turned into 10 Plus the damn things are always laying under my car and crapping in front of my house, not her's
    mine!!!! This has got to stop! I don't know what to do. i tryed talking to her about them and she told me that they are her pets and she feeds
    them 6 times a day. Oh god im so annoyed!! someone please give me some advice because im so ready to go cat killing tonight with my pellet
    gun.

HELP PLEASE HELP

Call animal control.
    BITTER likes this.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Just because the cats annoy you, doesn't give you the right to harm them in any way. It'snot their fault, it's their owner's fault.

Call animal control to have them taken away, hopefully to non-kill shelter. Or at least the owner will get a stern warning to so something about her cats.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't wanna harm the cats and i have tried speaking to the cat lady.
    It goes in one ear and out the other. And yes me and other's have tried calling animal control, but cat's are hard to catch plus she sees the van and hides them in her house. I dont want to hurt them i just want her to stop annoying all of us
    with these cats.

Kinda OT, but did anyone watch 20/20 this past Friday? One of the segments had to do with cameras placed on cats to record their daily activities; there was a lot of confrontation with other animals, killing of birds, snakes, etc. There was a scientist who said that cats are responsible for the extinction of about 10? species of birds, and in his opinion, cats should not be allowed to wander outdoors on their own, they should be kept indoors, or have some sort of enclosed play area in the backyard.

Hit By Ban Bus!

No i don't think im over the top !!! This woman seriously belives that these stray
    cats she's keeping and stinking up the neighborhood with is ok. I have been nice
    and spoken to her yeat its fallen onto deaf ears. Its not ok!!! Why must we all suffer !!

**looks for someone to exchange glances with**
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh and i have a small dog and i keep her on a leash and away from other
    and there homes. I refuse to let my pet annoy the whole neighborhood.
    If my dog has to go potty then guess what ... its hear in my yard on my dog's turf.
    This woman and these stinky ass cats have worked the one good nerve i have left !!

Hit By Ban Bus!

And to make matters worse, We all can't put up fences or playpins because it would get torn down and we would have to pay a fine. > Omg, I'm just so over this woman and these cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten01 View Post
    , but cat's are hard to catch plus she sees the van and hides them in her house. .
    Unbelievable. How on earth does she herd them when she sees the van?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Kinda OT, but did anyone watch 20/20 this past Friday? One of the segments had to do with cameras placed on cats to record their daily activities; there was a lot of confrontation with other animals, killing of birds, snakes, etc. There was a scientist who said that cats are responsible for the extinction of about 10? species of birds, and in his opinion, cats should not be allowed to wander outdoors on their own, they should be kept indoors, or have some sort of enclosed play area in the backyard.
    ^I didn't see that, but it's really bizarre. Not that cats kill other animals obviously, but that a scientist suggested to lock up all the cats. I guess house cats aren't really native to the American ecosystem originally? Strange to think about, but it makes sense in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten01 View Post
    No i don't think im over the top !!! This woman seriously belives that these stray
    cats she's keeping and stinking up the neighborhood with is ok. I have been nice
    and spoken to her yeat its fallen onto deaf ears. Its not ok!!! Why must we all suffer !!
    Can't you call the police on the woman?

If you live some place that doesn't allow you to put up fences, then chances are they also don't let you have feral cats running around. Do you have a HOA?

Did you try any of this?

Animal Control

How to Keep Cats Out of Your Yard

Backyards play host to a variety of animals, including cats. All animals fill important roles in our environment, but if you want to keep cats out of your yard, there are many humane ways to deter them. Keep in mind that what may work for one cat may not work for another, so it helps to be willing to try more than one solution.

• Cats dislike the smell of citrus: Try putting Orange and Lemon Peelings out; spraying the area with citrus-scented sprays; or sprinkling with an orange-scented pet bedding like Citra-fresh.
    • Spray cat repellent (available at pet supply stores) around the perimeter of your yard and along the top of the fences.
    • Sprinkle cayenne pepper in the area you want to keep the cat away from.
    • Scatter coffee grounds or pipe tobacco in the area.
    • Try growing the herb Rue- cats dislike the smell. You may also be able to buy it dried in health food stores.
    • A motion activated sprinkler that sprays intruding animals with water
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Hit By Ban Bus!

First of all, I have a dog, Why should I annoy my dog with smells and peels just to keep these cats away, also these cat are stray, and I'm serious she really does hide the cats when she sees animal control coming.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    **looks for someone to exchange glances with**
    I'm in.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

*exchanges glances with Brookie and greys*
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I'm glancing my fool head off.

I wouldn't want my dog to be annoyed either, but it would be better than having cats running rampant all over the place. Seriously, if they will fine you for putting up a fence, they should be fining your neighbor for keeping the cats or doing something to get rid of them.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information