Thread: Queen's corgis attack Princess Beatrice's dog

Default Queen's corgis attack Princess Beatrice's dog

Queen's corgis 'attack Princess Beatrice's pet terrier dog during a walk at Balmoral'

• Max, an 11 year-old Norfolk terrier, was badly injured
    • The Princess’s beloved pet nearly lost an ear

By Leon Watson
    PUBLISHED: 15:45, 19 August 2012 | UPDATED: 15:48, 19 August 2012

Some of the Queen's corgis attacked Princess Beatrice's pet terrier dog on a walk at Balmoral, it was reported today.
    Source claimed Max, an 11 year-old Norfolk terrier, was badly injured after the 'nasty' fight with Her Majesty’s six dogs last week.

The Princess’s beloved pet nearly lost an ear and suffered several bloody bite injuries, which later treated by a vet located near to the Scottish royal residence.

Beloved: The Queen with her corgis beside her and Prince Philip at Balmoral in 1994

The Queen was elsewhere in the castle when the fight erupted between the corgis and the three Norfolk terriers belonging to the Duke of York’s family.

The Monarch's dog walker was leading the dogs through one of the castle’ corridors when the group became 'over-excited'.
    They were being taken for a walk on the estate when they began 'fighting among themselves'.

The Queen and the Duke, who was also in another part of the castle, were said to be 'very upset' about the incident, which reportedly occurred last Sunday.
    It is comes a few days after Prince Beatrice, who has since travelled to Balmoral, lost another of her Norfolk terriers, Millie, who died from natural causes.
    Royal sources today described the incident as 'really nasty'.
    'Nasty' incident: Queen Elizabeth is greeted by local corgi enthusiasts in Edmonton, Canada, in 2005

'The Queen's dog boy was taking the corgis for a walk and they were joined by the Norfolk terriers which came with Prince Andrew,' one insider told the Sunday Express.
    'They were being taken along the long corridor leading to the Tower Door before being let into the grounds for a walk, and they all became overexcited.
    'They began fighting among themselves and unfortunately the dog boy lost control.'

They added: 'The next thing we knew there were horrific yelps and screams and it seems the corgis picked on Max.
    'He was very badly injured and had to be taken to the local vet. There was blood everywhere.
    'The Queen and the Duke were very upset when they were told but the dog is really Beatrice's and she wasn't there either. She later came up to Scotland and has been looking after Max.
    'He was very lucky to survive. I heard the Princess was very upset because another of her Norfolk terriers, Millie, died from natural causes just a week or so before.

Max, one of two Norfolk terriers owned by the family, has been the most treasured possession of Princess Beatrice, 24, who is fifth in line to the throne, since she received him for Christmas when she was 13.
    The dog featured on the family's 2005 Christmas card in a photograph taken by the Duchess of York.
    He was also emblazoned on a £450 handbag, which she carried to the Royal Family's Easter service at St George's Chapel in 2004.
    Max disappeared in December 2008 from the family home in Windsor Great Park, and a search party was launched which included the Queen, Duchess of York and Princess Eugenie. Three weeks later he was found bedraggled and hungry.
    The royal source added to the newspaper: 'It's a bit ironic that the Queen was very worried about Max and helped in the search for him, but now her own dogs have attacked him.'
    At present the Queen owns three Pembroke Welsh corgis called Monty, Willow and Holly, who are all descended from Susan.
    Over time some Corgis were mated with dachshunds, mostly notably Pipkin, who belonged to Princess Margaret, to create 'Dorgis'. Her three Dorgis are called Cider, Candy and Vulcan.
    A Buckingham Palace spokesman declined to comment to MailOnline.

Read more: Queen's corgis 'attack Princess Beatrice's pet terrier dog during a walk at Balmoral' | Mail Online

Must have been Monty. We just saw Holly & Willow in the James Bond hit at the Olympics. They were totally laid back.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

That's horrible, poor doggy.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Monday, August 20th 2012

The Queen's Corgis Are A Bunch Of Gangsta Bitches

Princess Beatrice's 11-year-old Norfolk terrier Max is laid up in the Royal infirmary with a jacked up ear and shank marks on his face, because he was straight jumped by The Queen's gang of not-the-one Corgis. Yeah, go ahead and add "The Queen's Corgis" under the Crips and the Bloods on the list of gangs not to fuck around with.

The Telegraph says that during a walk through The Queen's castle in Scotland, her six Corgis got "overexcited" when Max joined their group and attacked his ass. The Queen's dog boy (not to be confused with Camilla) tried to break those bitches up, but it was too late and Max was left yelping in pain like the time he walked in on Prince Charles fresh out of the shower. Cut to the source:

"The Queen's dog boy was taking the corgis for a walk and they were joined by the Norfolk terriers, which came with Prince Andrew. They were being taken along the long corridor leading to the Tower Door before being let into the grounds for a walk, and they all became overexcited. They began fighting among themselves and unfortunately the dog boy lost control. The next thing we knew there were horrific yelps and screams and it seems the corgis picked on Max. He was very badly injured and had to be taken to the local vet. There was blood everywhere.

The Queen and the Duke were very upset when they were told but the dog is really Beatrice's and she wasn't there either. She later came up to Scotland and has been looking after Max. He was very lucky to survive. I heard the Princess was very upset because another of her Norfolk terriers, Millie, died from natural causes just a week or so before."

Because this source uses the word "overexcited," it sounds like those nasty Corgis got lipstick, tried to get sexy with Max and when Max let them know he doesn't like them like that, they roughed a poor bitch up. And this source needs to stop lying for The Queen, because you know she was there. The Queen is not going to miss a good brawl. She was probably there hollerin' at her Corgis like, "Whoop that trick, ese!"

Poor Max, but I'm sure Princess Bea will defend his honor. Those bitchy Corgis think they got the last bite, but they're wrong. Never mess with a Princess who can leave a bite mark on your face just by flinching at you while flaring her giant Chiclet teeth.

Too damn funny.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The Queen's dog boy (not to be confused with Camilla)

><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

This could be amusing if they had only attacked Princess Beatrice.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

My fav bit:

And this source needs to stop lying for The Queen, because you know she was there. The Queen is not going to miss a good brawl. She was probably there hollerin' at her Corgis like, "Whoop that trick, ese!"

Thread Information