Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Mel1973

Thread: CO black bear is a candy thief

Default CO black bear is a candy thief

I love this video. We've visited Estes Park many times because its such a short drive.

Thursday, August 9th 2012
    Hot Slut Of The Day!

[YOUTUBE]_3GiXckb9z0[/YOUTUBE]

After spending almost 60 magical and magnificent minutes with Honey Boo Boo Chile and her family of fresh-off-the-tree Georgia peaches (aka the greatest television family of all-time) last night, today's Hot Slut was going to be Mama June's stack of luscious chins (which kind of look like an Oscar Mayer ham being pulled out of its can) or Glitzy the pig, but I'm going to save those for another day, because we must pay tribute to the candy-stealing gentle black bear from Colorado.

In this HIGHLY IMPORTANT, CNN-worthy, 5 minute-long, special edition weekend report from EP News, Kris Hazelton (who should also get Hot Slut accolades for her "potty training teacher" delivery and gorgeous hair that you usually only see on an assistant manager at a Central Florida beauty salon) tells us about a sneaky, thieving bear who should give lessons to Goldilocks' dumb ass on how to be stealth while stealing other people's shit.

Jo Adams, the owner of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in Estes Park, CO, came into her store one morning and noticed that somebody was eating her chocolate, and somebody was shaking dirt on her table and somebody was getting into her tins. Jo Adams probably thought it was a squirrel or maybe Jessica Simpson was in town, but she checked the surveillance video anyway and found the thief.

The deadbolt on the store's front door wasn't totally secure, so a gentle black bear was able to open the door, tip toe into the store and fill his belly with delicious chocolate. The gentle bear grabbed a few "Balls of Joy," took them outside and ate them up. The gentle bear came back into the store, grabbed a few bear cookies (CANNIBEAR!!!), took them outside and ate them away form the cameras. The gentle bear did this 7 times in 15 minutes. The only evidence he left was some dirt on the counter and some paper on the floor.

The gentle bear thief is still at large, but he's become a local superstar and several of Jo's customers have come into the store to buy the same sweet treats he stole. So Jo better leave a few Balls of Joy on the not-so-welcome mat in front of the chocolate thief's cave, because she owes him for bringing her business.

And I'm actually really happy that for once a story about a bear nibbling on Balls of Joy isn't about John Travolta.

via Gawker
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

And I'm actually really happy that for once a story about a bear nibbling on Balls of Joy isn't about John Travolta.

LOVES it!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

No pun intended, but that's the sweetest thieving bear ever. I kinda feel bad he won't be able to have any more candy since it seems he liked it so much.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

I hope she put the throw-away candy out back for the bear.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

How cute! I bet he was hyper on his journey home.
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

He was certainly a polite bear.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Gold Member

Aww that is too cute.

Thread Information