Thread: This Fox is just too cute!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Smile This Fox is just too cute!

I want one now

[YOUTUBE]avGcNP-wkkM[/YOUTUBE]
    "Uploaded by foxalbiazul on Feb 2, 2012
    In the morning, RonRon is tired enough to sit still long enough to let me pet him like this! Later on, he wants petted for like 10 seconds, and then PLAYtime! CHASE me!.... xD

He enjoys a large outdoor habitat and also a small indoor caged spot in my living room. Foxes are said to make 'bad' pets, but I would rather say foxes make wonderful pets!... just rather destructive, moody pets, NOT FOR CHILDREN.

Every potential fox owner/companion MUST have an outdoor pen built fox-proof; here's some examples--- Gizmo the Fox -- Gizmo's Play Yard by Ragtatter -- Fur Affinity [dot] net http://raptor-painter.deviantart.com/art/Building-a-better-fox-kennel-5-20376...

Now the best resource...
    Red Fox Family Care Sheet
    SYBIL'S MESSAGE BOARD - View forum - FOXES
    It is Sybil's Message Board. The link is for the Foxes forum...hundreds of posts for you to read up on!"

source: Fox whiskers are WIN - YouTube
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; February 3rd, 2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: source add. Ebaumsworld steals without attribution or context

Hit By Ban Bus!

Thank you Twitchy!

Awww... bless it's little cotton socks.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

I love Foxes. Very cute. I don't think it's very fair to keep them as pets though.

Think I may have found a soulmate; I baby-talked Boofy like that everyday.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Wow, I've never seen a fox with his ears down before. I have a couple foxes in my neighborhood. I love watching them. One looks like a scraggly old little wolf. They make the most ridiculous noises at night in the canyon area, they sound almost like wounded bunnies. A obnoxious high pitched sound, not wolfy sounding at all.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I hate foxes. One killed my cat last winter. Nasty preditory bastards with no other animal using them as prey. They kill for the fun of it.
    Free Charmed.

Geez that sucks. So sorry Novice. Coyotes did that to a cat of mine when I was a little kid.

They kill to eat. Maybe they do it for fun sometimes but cats kill for fun all the time! I'm really sorry your cat got killed and can understand how that would make you hate them but it doesn't make them all horrible creatures.
    The family of Foxes in my garden are scared of all the neighbours' cats!

I've always thought foxes were cat like. I hope that makes sense. More cat than wolf like.

I love foxes! My brother and I once found a fox's den when we were little, lots of baby foxes. So adorable.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    They kill to eat. Maybe they do it for fun sometimes but cats kill for fun all the time! I'm really sorry your cat got killed and can understand how that would make you hate them but it doesn't make them all horrible creatures.
    The family of Foxes in my garden are scared of all the neighbours' cats!
    Your argument is without merit & is ill informed.

So you've seen a hen house once a fox has been through it, leaving all those chickens... well, heads ripped from their little feathered bodies, just left there like some african massacre, taking piglets and lambs, too?
    Its a VERY common phenonemon in rural communities. Just because in your opinion, it doesn't happen, doesn't make it true.
    With fox attacks once again on the increase, I went back to basics on foxes and chickens to research some old methods' into keeping this killing machine at bay. First of all it's important to understand with foxes and chickens that they do not hate you or your chickens! They are just doing just what you and me do everyday...surviving and feeding there family.
    Yes once in the hen house, run or garden they get whipped up into a frenzy and will kill every bird there, not just what they need to feed on. They very rarely eat on the spot, but will carry away what they can. They may also hide chicken bodies within the area to return at a later date.
    If you have hens or any domestic prey animals like ducks or even caged rabbits chances are even in Cities the local fox will know they are there. He may even visit nightly to check you have not let your guard down!
    And lets not forget this....

In July 2002, a 14-week-old baby was attacked in a house in Dartford, Kent, United Kingdom.[11] In June 2010, 9-month-old twin girls were bitten on the arms and face when a fox entered their upstairs room in east London.[12]
    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I've always thought foxes were cat like. I hope that makes sense. More cat than wolf like.
    They're dog-like, canidae - I know exactly what you mean.
    Fox is a common name for many species of omnivorous mammals belonging to the Canidae family. Foxes are small to medium-sized canids (slightly smaller than the medium-sized domestic dog), characterized by possessing a long narrow snout, and a bushy tail (or brush).
    Members of about 37 species are referred to as foxes, of which only 12 species actually belong to the Vulpes genus of "true foxes".
    Free Charmed.

The other day on my way to work a fox sprinted across the freeway right in front of me, then jumped over the median to the other side. I am doubtful he made it across alive. Poor thing.

On a lighter note, that video is so cute!!
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Thread Information