Thread: My sister's lab puppies

Default My sister's lab puppies

If you need a early morning squeal and smile, check out my sister's lab puppies.

[YOUTUBE]XmEqIP-3zx4[/YOUTUBE]
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

good grief how freaking cute!!!!!!!!!!!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Aaaawwww, I'm melting: they're so cute. And well behaved; they hardly make a noise. Gotta love the instinct kicking in at 1:33 when one of them already practices humping. How old are they now?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

OMG I love them all!!

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Aaaawwww, I'm melting: they're so cute. And well behaved; they hardly make a noise. Gotta love the instinct kicking in at 1:33 when one of them already practices humping. How old are they now?
    They are four weeks old. I wish I lived closer to her, she would have a free puppy sitter.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

If I didn't have so many birds and if the pups weren't labs, I'd snatch one of those wriggling cuties right through my monitor if I could.

They are beautiful!

Soooo cute! Puppy breath !

They're adorable!!

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I want one!

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin View Post
    If I didn't have so many birds and if the pups weren't labs, I'd snatch one of those wriggling cuties right through my monitor if I could.

They are beautiful!
    No,Pippin! Labs have a soft mouth. Our lab once caught a dove in the back yard & brought it to me. As soon as I scolded he opened his mouth and the bird flew off, mark free. At the time I had an eclectus parrot & they loved eacch other. Birdy fed the lab peanuts!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Awww!!!! They're too cute.
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    No,Pippin! Labs have a soft mouth. Our lab once caught a dove in the back yard & brought it to me. As soon as I scolded he opened his mouth and the bird flew off, mark free. At the time I had an eclectus parrot & they loved eacch other. Birdy fed the lab peanuts!
    Really? I had no idea. I'm leery about certain dog/bird relationships. ||||

I love it that your eclectus parrot fed your dog -- what sex was the bird? They are lovely, aren't they? I have seen them in pet stores, ekkies, and their feathers look almost like fine hair -- gorgeous birds.

Did you have a male or a female? Did s/he talk? Did s/he do the toe-tapping that I've read about concerning eclectus?

I saw a beautiful female ekkie once in a pet store and I wanted to adopt her in the worst way...but then I want to adopt allthe birds I see because I love them so much. Pet store would only re-supply, which is why Mr. Pip and I are involved in rescue.

Of course, next to birds, I love dogs.

We came to have our late budgie, Spawn, because Mickey the chow/shepherd mix plucked her from the floor using his mouth. It shocked his owners, so she came here.

We had a budgie, Westhaven, who was very much bonded to Mr. Pip and then me as a second choice. A friend of ours came over with his two Australian sheepdogs, and I patted one of them, as you would. Didn't Westie zoom from the top of his cage towards the dog, in full attack mode? A tiny budgie! Luckily for him the dog I was patting was gentle. She just look confused when he zoomed into her face, and that is what he literally did. He tried to bite her, thank goodness he didn't go for the other dog, Jesse. She was an aggressive, purebred hound from hell, that one.

When I was a kid and a hen, we had two beloved budgies, our male talked, but he lisped. It was very funny. "Whath new, putthycat?" he'd ask.

We had a dog, too, a wire-haired terrier sort of a dog...Heinz 57 variety. He never bothered the birds at all. He was a great dog, sneaky, smart. If I ventured to the birds to give them attention, all Nikko would do would be to rise up on his hind legs and paw at me as he was jealous. He'd never hurt the birds.

Once Nikko was dozed off underneath our dining room table, lying in a splotch of sun that radiated through an open window. Didn't our female budgie, Candy, fly right to him? Oh, she did, and she waddled over to him and chomped him right in the most sensitive part of his anatomy, if you get my drift.

Nikko woke and emitted a painful "Yip!" and tried to look around for the perp, but Candy was long gone.

Talk about pests, eh?

"All animals on earth are angels, wearing fur, feathers and scales. Birds are special angels. They already have their wings."

I want every, single one!! So cute. I can't believe that's what my stinkyman looked like :

Thread Information