Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Sick bastard feeds live kitten to python - posts video on the web

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Angry Sick bastard feeds live kitten to python - posts video on the web

A hunt has been launched for a sadistic pet owner who filmed himself feeding a kitten to a python.
    The vile video, entitled Python Christmas, shows a man in his 20s carrying the kitten called Jasmine into a bedroom in a Santa hat and then placed on a bed.
    Lurking half-hidden under a pillow lay a yellow Burmese python, which can grow up to 19ft long and is one of the largest snakes in the world.
    Jasmine is seen slowly walking across the bed until the thug distracts her and she fatally turns her back on the danger.
    The snake pounces, wrapping the kitten in its coils as it squeezes the life out of the playful animal.
    Once the kitten's tail stops moving the snake swallows her whole head first. Its cries of agony are drowned out by the Christmas song Little Drummer Boy playing in the background of the video.

At the end of the seven-minute footage there is a chillingly threat of more 'feeding videos'. It was posted on a site called Flix from an account registered in Islington, north London.
    If caught, the sicko faces six months' jail and a 20,000 fine for causing unnecessary suffering under the Animal Welfare Act 2006.
    Among the few clues to his identity are that he is a fan of the Disney film Aladdin. Images and songs from the movie have been posted on his YouTube site.
    An RSPCA spokeswoman said: 'There is no excuse for feeding a live cat to a python.'
    Vet Pete Wedderburn told the Sun: 'The kitten is probably no older than four months. It has no hiding place and can't get away. These are the actions of a sadistic human being.'

Read more: Python Christmas video: Hunt for twisted, sadisctic thug who fed kitten to python | Mail Online

I've only posted the text rather than the full article as it features a link to the video and graphic stills. I hope that this sick fucker gets the Christmas he deserves.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I only saw images. I cannot understand why you would do that to a poor kitten. I understand its in that snakes nature and thats why they shouldnt be pets for fucks sakes. Can you not feed rats or mice and not alive but dead ones? I dont know. I just love cats, I wanna hug them and have little bow ties
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

I've only posted the text rather than the full article as it features a link to the video and graphic stills. I hope that this sick fucker gets the Christmas he deserves.
    Thank you. Just reading that made me sick.

I hope someone finds this evil bastard.

ETA: I did look at the stills. I agree with one of the comments saying it looks like a woman. Look at the hands in that one pic. It looks like she has long nails.

I can't read this entire thread. I need to stay out of it.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I truly hope this sociopath fuckwad gets eaten by his own python. Then, we'll hear about it and can rejoice!

I like rats too. They are really clever and when well treated, very affectionate.

^^ Absolutely! We used to have 3 pet rats, and their only drawback is that they don't live long enough.
    As for this asshole, it is scary that sick pieces of shit like him/her are allowed to waste oxygen. S/he needs to become an organ donor a.s.a.p.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

^^ Mr. Pip worked with a guy who cried almost non-stop at work one afternoon because his pet rat passed away. I've never had a pet rat, but I have been broken-hearted after losing a bird. A guy who worked on our house a couple of years ago saw me crying after having lost our late Pippin Piper (I named myself on this forum after him), our African Green Singer finch.

He almost smirked and opined, "It's only a bird!"

ONLY a bird?!

"How would you feel if you lost one of your children?" I snapped.

"I'd be devastated!"

"Well, it's only a kid!" I spat at him. He looked shocked, and maybe I went too far with the POS but he shouldn't have interrupted my grieving with his nonsense to begin with! Those who do not love and/or respect animals don't understand at all, do they?

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I can't read this entire thread. I need to stay out of it.
    I can't, either. I just read the thread's title and that was enough for me.

I love all animals, though I must admit that cats are on the lowest scale of my admiration for all creatures, due to a trauma that I suffered when I was about nine years old and a sadistic little bastid of a kid torture...er, you don't want to know more. For many years, I had recurring nightmares about cats and kittens; the dreams stopped once I dealt with cats on a one to one basis, facing the fear I'd had of them. It wasn't easy, as I was almost phobic about cats. It's not an uncommon thing, either, from what I understand. A lot of people fear and/or despise cats.

Cats used to give me the heebie jeebies, but I would not hurt one. I generally ignore them, unless the cat is of a friendly, sappy nature. I'll even go out of my way to give a friendly cat a scratch and pet or two in that case. Maybe it's just me, but I feel that orange tabbies are about the most mellow cats around. Mr. Pip brought home an orange tabby once years ago, we didn't have any pets at the time and I wasn't pleased with the notion that I'd have to share our then small apartment with a feline.

However, this cat turned out to be the biggest sap ever, plus she was more dog-like in her personality than she was cat-like, so I really liked her.

This python tosser should learn that we have to share this planet with animals. We do, whether we like it or not. We have to share the planet with undesirables such as yellow-jackets and cockroaches, of which the python kitten tosser is surely one of the latter. Sorry I posted that! He isn't.

He gives cockroaches a bad name.

I think this is the same guy who suffocated kittens in a bag last year.

Vacuum kitten killer hunted after making snuff movie of suffocation | Mail Online

ETA: I found a Facebook page about it. It looks like it's the same creepy guy.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-t...51661211550054

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I hope to hell that someone finds this sick fucker, and soon!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Now, see I don't even like cats/am not a cat person but I can tell you this is a sick fuck! this is how serial killers start out. lock the bastard up.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I think this is the same guy who suffocated kittens in a bag last year.

Vacuum kitten killer hunted after making snuff movie of suffocation | Mail Online

ETA: I found a Facebook page about it. It looks like it's the same creepy guy.

Find the Kitten vacuumer, Evil T*at | Facebook
    Ya it is.. new video out now..of him drowning a kitten in the tub.
    Cat kill film No2 | The Sun |News
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

ok, now i wanna fuckin torture that sick fucker. make him die by being slowly eaten by animals. he can just feel as some human eating animal would chew on his bone and then make him drown drop by drop and then at the same time pull all his toenails and fingernails out, burn him little and just make him feel the ultimate pain that he can this fuckin idiot needs to die!!!!!!
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

^^I agree with Caramel. And I hope authorities understand that they had better catch this filth and throw the book at him, because (for those who don't care about animals...as if this wasn't bad enough) humans will be next. Small, old or female ones, of course.

As far as capital punishment is concerned, I make exceptions for monsters like this. Far, far too dangerous and horrible to live. Especially as it will be impossible to put him away forever until he kills a human being...probably they won't even manage it then. It's probably already happened, he's just not stupid enough to brag about THAT.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information