Thread: One-Eyed Kitten Will Go To Oddity Museum

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Exclamation One-Eyed Kitten Will Go To Oddity Museum

One-Eyed Kitten Will Go To Oddity Museum

Oregon Woman Sells Remains To Owner

GRANBY, N.Y. -- The one-eyed, noseless kitten that inspired an international debate last year over whether it was a hoax is coming to a new museum of oddities in central New York.
    The museum founder believes in creationism. John Adolfi says the kitten is meant to launch another debate about how science and religion intersect.

The Oregon woman who owned the kitten said she turned down Ripley's Believe it or Not! Traci Allen sold the remains to Adolfi because she liked his religious reasons for wanting them.

The kitten died in December, a day after being born. Adolfi plans to have it embalmed at a local funeral home.

Cy will be displayed in a glass jar in the Lost World Museum. Adolfi hopes to open the museum in nearby Phoenix this fall. Adolfi says other exhibits will include giant plants and eggs, deformed animal remains and archaeological finds.

Default Re: One-Eyed Kitten Will Go To Oddity Museum

Wtf does a cyclops cat have to do with Jebus?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

oh my.

Gold Member

Whether or not he was deformed, he was still your pet for a day. How can you have your pet floating in a jar?

Fish don't count.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

It may be deformed but I still find it rather cute...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

and tiny, which makes it automatically cute on some level.

I also wanted to know what a mutant kitten had to do with Jesus. All the answers are available at: http://www.lostworldmuseum.com/ !!!!!

These people really don't get it. Their basic argument seems to be that mutations are bad ergo evolution didn't happen. The also employ the "irreducible complexity" argument employed by intelligent design proponents. For example ,eyes are too complex to have evolved because if you remove any one component (such as the cornea) the whole unit ceases to function. Some quotes:

If evolution was really true, we would have dug up fossils of all sorts of ancient animals who would have started out with only 1 eye, and then they would have later mutated themselves a 2nd eye! We would find fossils of 1-eyed T-rexes, 1-eyed giant beavers, 1-eyed giant kangaroos, etc. — but we don’t! Bilateral organs like eyes prove that evolution is a LIE — because if mutation and evolution were really true, then it only makes sense that any given life form would just mutate only 1 of any given organ like an eye at first, and then later it would mutate the 2nd one! The Cy Kitty is just a reminder that mutating any organ in any way is going to be harmful to the life of the animal, yet evolutionists rely upon literally millions of mutations to have formed all life — and it’s impossible!

Cy, the loveable Cyclops kitten will tell her story in this set of three 5" x 8" postcards. On the back of each card one part of the story is told, while on the front each card will have a different photo of the kitten while still living. These are the only three ever taken and two have never been published anywhere but here.

Cy’s photos and her story are more than a cheap freak show. Cy is the spokes animal for the creation/evolution discussion now being debated in the courts systems and public school boards. Cy is a product of mutation. Evolution states that some mutations are "good". That these "good" mutations advanced all species including us to what we are today. Cy's job in our museum is to call attention to this and question it.

Are we a product of time and mutation or a creation of God suffering under 6000 years of degradation and sin? Let Cy speak to you or any group that will find the question of origins issue of interest.

Many of you are here because of all the media hype surrounding the “Cy”clops kitty.Well, yes, we did acquire it from the owner Traci Allen of Redmond, Oregon and YES it is real and not a Photoshop hoax. Now let me give you the reason for our interest in her and then show you how to receive more information on Cy.
    Evolution states that millions of mutations over millions of years with the help of environmental “pressures” can lift a species from the ape like creature we call "Lucy" to us today. My questions are these. Do positive mutations exist? The mutations I have seen, like Cy, are either neutral or negative. Also can mutations given enough time and chance really produce greater intelligence, reason, speech and even spirituality to beings?

Given the possibilities side by side. I say that it is easier to believe that we came from Adam and Eve and not “Lucy” and Steve. Either way it requires faith because we did not see Adam created from the earth and we did not see Lucy walking about to know for sure if she was a monkey, deformed person or something else. We did not then or now see evolution produce a gill to a lung or fin to an arm.
    So what is in store for Cy? Cy went through some surgery to remove a piece of skin so scientists can study why she ended up with one eye. We have her bathing in formalin - a preservative. Later this month her solution will be replaced with alcohol and then she will be ready to go on tour. When not on tour Cy will be on display at the Lost World Museum. As the Museum’s spoke’s animal, Cy will help people understand what evolution promotes and suggest Genesis is a better answer to the origins question.

Do you want to know more about Cy? We are chronicling Cy’s life, which will appear in a set of three oversized postcards. The back of each postcard will tell one part of her fascinating story. The only three photos of Cy while alive, two of which have never been published, will grace the postcards front covers. The postcards will be ready to ship in 30 days, and instead of waiting in line we are taking pre-orders. Be the first to own this set of three 5”x 8” postcards of Cy or purchase sets for your family and friends. The set retails for $5 plus $2 shipping.

Mental!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ I think there's a literal definition of the word "fucktard" in that explanation.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Why on earth would you want to have a postcard of this hideously deformed mutant cat? Their argument is ridiculous! I suppose they are trying to compete with "The Thing" down the road a bit, LOL

then it only makes sense that any given life form would just mutate only 1 of any given organ like an eye at first, and then later it would mutate the 2nd one!
    What are they basing this ASSUMPTION on.. gut feeling? I see no evidence to corrolate their views, nothing even leading down that path. All they have is a notion, not a theory.

That's just retardation masquarading as stupidity with a pretty bow on top.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thread Information