Thread: Woman Arrested for Putting Kittens in Dumpster

Unhappy Woman Arrested for Putting Kittens in Dumpster

Surveillance camera catches woman dumping kittens

By Stephanie Miles and Jessica Lipscomb

Updated 03:54 p.m., Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Lumberton woman was arrested for putting six newborn kittens in a Dumpster after being caught on a surveillance camera, according to Lumberton Police Chief Danny Sullins.
    Carolyn Foux, 67, was charged with cruelty to a non-livestock animal, a state jail felony, according to a probable cause affidavit.
    After a custodian found the kittens May 25 in a Dumpster on the south side of Lumberton Primary School, officers found five of the six kittens, three of which were dead, in a plastic bag, according to the affidavit.
    The sixth kitten was out of the bag but in the dumpster.
    Since the incident, two other kittens died and one is alive, Sullins said.
    A video camera on the back of a bus barn pointing toward the Dumpster showed the suspect placing a bag in the Dumpster, the affidavit says.
    Foux turned herself in and was taken to the Hardin County Jail, Sullins said. She bonded out on the same day, June 6, according to a jail dispatcher.
    Bond set on Foux was $1,000 by Hardin County Justice of the Peace Butch Cummings.

Read more in Friday's Beaumont Enterprise.

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/ne...ns-1417134.php

Someone should put this damn stupid-bitch in a plastic bag and throw her white-trash ass in a dumpster!!!! I hope she serves a major sentence for all 6 kittens!!! Thank God this is a felony!!

Worthless piece of crap. Throw her ass in jail and let the inmates have at her. I'm sure there will be a few animal lovers in there.

My heart breaks for the poor kittens.

There are so many low-cost or free spay/neuter programs all over the US, there is absolutely no reason for unwanted kittens or puppies. That woman is an evil, irresponsible, heartless bitch.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

fucking bitch! go fuck yourself you heartless piece of shit bitch from hell! evil fucking cow, its bitches like this that are why I had to rescue 3 kittens from my alley, luckily I found them homes while everyone else just ignored them for fuckssakes

you know what bitch, karma will get you, so have fun with that!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    fucking bitch! go fuck yourself you heartless piece of shit bitch from hell! evil fucking cow, its bitches like this that are why I had to rescue 3 kittens from my alley, luckily I found them homes while everyone else just ignored them for fuckssakes

you know what bitch, karma will get you, so have fun with that!
    My sentiments exactly, Alice!!

I mean I'm sorry that sounded kind of psychotic but having to deal w/ the aftermath of these assholes myself and how I know so many other people deal with thousands of abandoned pets/animals through their charities and outreach programs - it makes me sick

It's not psychotic, Alice - it's what most of us are thinking but didn't say.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I can't say much about what I think should happen to this bitch as Alice pretty much summed it up for me.

Four of my five cats are what I consider to be rescues. I got the oldest when I went to look at a litter of kittens and she was the only one left and in such a poor state that I took her straight away. She was so tiny, weak and anaemic from fleas that we couldn't even treat her fleas with anything more than bathing her with a herbal repellant shampoo twice a day and combing her with a flea comb. My mum didn't think that she'd live until the end of the week, but she made it and is the evil terror who rules the others with a furry fist of iron now. Of the others, two came at different times via the same idiots who got them as kittens and then decided they couldn't be arsed with them when they got half grown and went door to door with a terrified cat in their arms asking if anyone wanted (with the additional blackmail of threatening to drown them/dump them if no one took them). My smallest and youngest was dumped in the garden of a friend's sister when she was maybe 4 or 5 weeks old. She'd been horribly mistreated and her tail has a permanent kink in it where it was broken. Although she's now grown up and happy the mistreatment she suffered before I took her in has affected her growth and she'll never be bigger than a four month-old kitten and has to be handled carefully or else she screams blue murder.

I have no time or patience for anyone who cannot be bothered to take the time and trouble to care for their animals properly or who commits acts of cruelty like this. I forget all about personal karma and start wishing the worst kinds of hell on them that I can think of. There's a local case here where some scummy bastard has shot a cat (the cat survived) and I tell ya, if it turns out to be someone I know...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I've always said the perfect sentence for animal abusers is to do to them what they did to the animal.

Besides, people who abuse animals are fuckin' sociopaths! They need to be locked up anyway.

omg kittylady that is so sad and sweet of you to put sooooo much effort into saving their young lives wow, and I thought this batch of 3 I took in were bad shape, really they were no where near as bad as you described and I've seen and heard in others' - wow, when taking in a sick or sickly cat it takes so much attention and trial and error sometimes too, but its worth it b/c I look back at how far they've come and they turned out super well like I'm sure yours are too Kittylady. I just remember the diarrhea from getting good regular food vs. whatever shit they were eating in the street and the clean water vs. the dirty puddles they were licking and then the change in their attitude too from scared and sketchy to loving and flamboyant (brats at times ), its a good feeling, also the week after getting them fixed was a nightmare pain in the ass too and many sleepless nights and super early morning b/c of their wimpering and all the cleaning up after them getting used to kitty litter and living in a home vs. the wild alley

though I know so many just aren't as lucky thats what breaks me heart

i had a point to make, but i just got all choked up and forgot, grrrrrr well this story made me give me a little hug to my guys and remember when i did what i did w/ them, like sometimes being a pet owner is annoying and costly but i know its a good thing not just for them but for me too - if anything, they sure do keep me on my toes

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

As much as I love them, as much as they have paid back all the work it took to get them over their bad starts with love and purrs and cute little tricks I still threaten at least one of the little bastards with being turned into a cat-kebab once a day.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

awww yeah I understand me too you realize im typing this as 1 is on my leg lounging and the other is at my foot, they're so damn attached! cats are not as aloof and independent as some people would think or say, at least not mine

Thread Information