Thread: Crying

Default Crying

Talk about Roy Orbison.

Bill and I just rescued two cockatiels yesterday morning. He has taken all of the joy out of it by constant whining, puling, sitting on his fat ever-exapanding rump and relying on me far too much.

"What if I wasn't here?" I often asked him. "What would you do?"

I told him that if he does not have the knee replacement surgery that he needs, we are going to have to re-evaluate our relationship, and we have been together for well over twenty years.

I want my old Bill back, who used to accompany me on walks all the time. Now I've got an overweight puler who cries and groans and moans every time he moves.

If I ignore his moans and groans, he will deliberately trip down our two steps to get to the washroom, intensifying the moaning.

I have taken to ignoring him because I have advised him over and over again to go private and have his surgery.

Looking at Bill makes me feel dragged own, depressed and old. I love Mr. Turkle dearly, but if Bill does not opt for the surgery that he needs, I am going to walk away. I will walk away from our house, Turkle, everything.

The man is sucking too much energy from me, and I hate it.

Good for you, Pip. I would have told him the same thing.

Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

And this is in Pets and Animals...because?

OH! The cockatiels and Mr. Turkle. Of course. I get it now.

Carry on!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

If he gets too big, they won't want to do the surgery even if he wants to. Surgeons don't see the point in fixing your knees if you're just going to slam them everyday with tons of extra weight. Then it's a vicious cycle, you can't exercise to lose weight because your knees hurt, and you can't have surgery for your knees because of your weight.

Maybe he's depressed. Chronic pain can easily cause depression. Another vicious cycle because for many people, everything hurts worse when you're depressed.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Love me some Pippin!
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post

Love me some Pippin!
    +1!
    Posted from my iPhone

Yeah, I'm am original all right, specially when I drink me Molson Dry on the weekends. Other than that, I'm quite boring.

*shakes head vigorously* "My brain hurts!"

I had to rid our house of a spider yesterday morning, one of those common house spiders that you see everywhere, the brown ones.

I had just emptied my dish rack so that I could wash some dishes and scour some pots (talk about a life of luxury) and I spotted Boris the Spider (in honour of the late Mr. Entwistle) crawling along the dish rack.

I got him to crawl into a crunched up paper towel and then I opened the door, stepped outside but Boris the Spider didn't want to leave. I had to shake him off the paper towel. Granted, it was sort of chilly outside for a house spider yesterday, but if filthy house flies can put up with it, so can a house spider.

I can't bring myself to kill spiders. I can't do it. Me late sainted father never killed them, either. That's probably where I get the sappiness towards certain insects from is from My Old Man.

Hope these songs will cheer you up, have a great weekend, eh?

Thread Information