Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunt is on for this puppy chucker

Default Hunt is on for this puppy chucker

(sorry if this was posted already, mods delete if necessary)

Web hunt for girl caught in horror video throwing live puppies into a river

A disturbing video has appeared online which appears to show a young woman throwing live puppies into a river.
    In the clip, which has sparked outrage on video sharing and social networking websites, the woman picks up what appear to be wriggling puppies from a bucket before hurling them into the fast-flowing water.
    The woman, who wears a red hoodie in the video, has since become the target of an online campaign by animal lovers who want to unmask her.
    The pictures, while not gross are disturbing, so I won't post them here but they are available on The Daily Mail page. There is apparently a YouTube video as well, but I didn't go looking for that. Don't have the heart to watch it.

I have to wonder, what in the hell gets into people that they would do something so unnecessarily cruel? This girl looks downright delighted to be throwing these tiny puppies. I was saddened to see this.

This girl better hope that she does not get found, and at the very least if she is found she can prove beyond a doubt that the video was faked. I have little doubt that someone will literally try to kill her.

That bitch does look absolutely delighted to be throwing those puppies into the river. I hope they find her and hang her up by her toenails.

ugh why do i read these things..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

That is so sad, why did I click the sodding link. Please let the bitch be found and drowned

I do NOT recommend watching the video. The terrified puppy sounds will stay with you.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

not a fan of the thread title either. i wont watch the vid.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I can't stand to watch. Such cruelty.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

They took down the link, even on YouTube.

I'm confident she'll be found in no time.
    Go Habs Go!!

Rumour has it they're Croatian. Guy claiming to be the brother of the girl says this(translated):

I know you will not like this message, but I had to do it in order to keep discipline in my courtyard.
    Some dog gave birth in my courtyard, as you know it carries million of diseases, and in order to keep my own health and health of others, I threw them in the river. My parents and neighbors advised me to do that. I have uploaded a video on youtube and sent the link to "bug forum" and they pasted that on 4chan. Reactions varied: from the strangers and from the local lunatics, they wanted to fuck me up... I could never imagine and could not believe reaction of those people. After that, they tried to find my personal information, fortunately for me they were unsuccessful. They threatened they would find me and kill me, it just does not make sense.
    Tell me if this is funny or... what? People proclaimed that I am a psychopath, and fools from "bug forum" would certanly say that.
    Truth is that I act stupid on these forums, but believe me that it is my other personality, it is not good idea to brag, I am nothing like this outside internet forums.
    Thank you for understanding and PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST! Think about it.
    My internet connection is bad, I barely managed to send this post.
    Nemojmo bacati male psi
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

I hear about this on Tumblr. I hope she gets caught and put in jail for her actions.
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

Standing outside a KFC defending the Colonel

Wait. . . Lemme get this straight. . . She made a video recording herself killing puppies, and then she posted it on Youtube? She's not just evil, she's a moron. I hope an angry mob rips her arms off.
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George W. Bush

She needs someone to hold her head under water for a bit or longer. Then she'll know how scary it is.

I can't watch that. Fucking cunt. How can anyone be so cruel?
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Can't watch. RIP little puppies. Die in a fire stupid bitch. Someone will find you....

Damn, i was hoping she'd be caught by now. This story is so sad

Michael Bay puts out a bounty of $50,000 for puppy-throwing girl

Gawker and PopEater have reported that Transformers director Michael Bay has posted on his website's blog that he is offering a $50,000 reward for information that may lead to the arrest of a girl that was caught tossing innocent puppies into a river to drown them in a recent YouTube video that has outraged the Internet community, as well as her acccomplice that was videotaping the autrocious act.
    Bay is a known animal lover and in fact living with two Bullmastiffs, Bonecrusher and Grace which he often includes in his films.
    PETA has issued a similar reward for the unknown girl in a red sweatshirt, in the amount of $20,000.
    Police are currently looking for the woman, who is believed to be living in Bosnia; however the mangers at the message board site 4chan have already claimed to have identified her. soon after, a supposed apology video by said girl had surfaced, but it has yet to be confirmed whether this was indeed the same girl seen on the heated and controversial video.

http://www.examiner.com/pop-culture-...-throwing-girl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information