Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Psycho pets stray kitten, throws it into garbage can on CCTV

Default Psycho pets stray kitten, throws it into garbage can on CCTV

Woman Tosses Cat in Garbage Can (Yes, Really) | TMZ.com

I can't bring the video over. Its utterly disgusting.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Cruel ... the unknown woman grabs the cat and throws it in the bin

THIS shocking CCTV footage captures the moment a middle-aged woman picks up a cat and drops it into a WHEELIE BIN.
    The chubby grey-haired woman, aged around 50, is filmed stroking tabby Lola on a wall outside a house.
    But she then suddenly grabs the four-year-old cat by the scruff of the neck before throwing it into a wheelie bin and slamming the lid closed.

Shocking ... do you know who this woman is?

She then calmly walks away.
    Terrified Lola was trapped in the bin for 15 HOURS before her owners Stephanie Andrews-Mann and husband Darryl finally found her the following morning.
    Footage of the attack was captured by a CCTV camera on Saturday night, which the couple use to monitor the front of their home.
    They have now posted the video on YouTube and Facebook in a bid to track down the culprit.
    Stephanie, 24, a customer services worker with Ford, said: "I find the entire thing sickening.
    "I cannot believe someone would do this to an innocent family pet.
    Do you know who this woman is? If so call the newsdesk on
    "Lola was a rescue cat and was wary of people when we first got her.
    "She has a lovely disposition and really wouldn't hurt a fly. This is what makes the attack on her so shocking.
    "I really want to find the woman who did this to her, she must be stopped."
    Stephanie lives with Darryl, 26, a mobile phone repairman and her eight-year-old daughter Chloe who is from a previous relationship.

Distraught ... Darryl, Stephanie and Chloe couldn't believe what happened to their cat
    SWNS

The couple installed CCTV outside their home two years ago after their car was repeatedly knocked by careless drivers.
    Darryl and Stephanie have put the 1.27 minute clip on YouTube in a bid to track down the woman, which has shocked internet users.
    Web user Robert Fletcher commented: "The cat was okay, found shortly afterwards, but there's a mass hunt to find out who the old lady is.
    "If you know the woman, get in touch with like the police.
    "Actually not the police, probably the RSPCA. Yeah them.
    "There's obviously a massive outcry and hunt on to find the lady who did it."
    Lynsey Skinner wrote: "Oh my god, Steph, this is insane. Someone must know who she is?
    "Have you spoken to your neighbours about it? Crazy and cruel.
    "I hope you do report her and she is caught."
    The RSPCA and West Midlands Police are now investigating the incident.
    A police spokeswoman said: "The cat was left in the bin for 15 hours but emerged unhurt.
    "The RSPCA were informed and the investigation into the incident will be led by them, as it is a matter of animal cruelty.
    "The police will support the RSPCA's investigation and are currently collecting CCTV of the incident."

Read more: Cruel woman dumps cat in bin | The Sun |News

disgusting. People are so stupid when they think they can get away with doing stuff like this. Luckily for the family,the cat was unhurt and they have the bitch on video. I hope they catch her.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

She must live in the neighborhood, so hopefully they catch this evil bitch. I'd like to lock her ass into a bin and slam the lid shut on her ugly face.

Thank goodness the kitty was unharmed. I hope Hell exists so people like this have a place to go.

Wonder why they felt the need to add this...
    Stephanie lives with Darryl, 26, a mobile phone repairman and her eight-year-old daughter Chloe who is from a previous relationship.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

They are bound to find her now. What a nasty person she must be.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

A*O

I'm sure she'll be identified and lynched by the chavs. I'm intrigued to know why these people need to have CCTV monitoring their rubbish bin in the first place.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

The couple installed CCTV outside their home two years ago after their car was repeatedly knocked by careless drivers.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I saw this on the news...what the hell is wrong with people?

As others have noted, she must be from the neighborhood and I'm sure they'll find her. Just goes to show, you never know when you're under surveillance.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

It looks like she was identified:

Facebook protest as woman who put cat in wheelie bin gets 'police protection' | Mail Online

A middle-aged woman caught on camera dumping a cat into a wheelie bin is being offered police protection as thousands join a Facebook group protesting against her actions.
    PCSOs are on duty outside the woman's home 'to ensure public order is maintained' after she was filmed stroking the tabby along a suburban street.

The woman - a bank worker from Rugby who has been interviewed by police - is then seen grabbing the cat, called Lola, by the scruff of her neck and throwing her into the green bin before slamming the lid shut.

Horrid old biddy.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

what an awful fat pig

What a beautiful close-up of the kitty in that article.

Why are they offering this woman poilce protection? Are you kidding me? Did this cat have police protection as she threw it away like trash?

She's a cat lover...yea right!

Outrage: Mary Bale, of Coventry, who has been named as the woman caught on CCTV dropping a cat into a wheelie bin

A middle-aged bank worker who was caught shoving a cat into a wheelie bin was today named as Mary Bale.
    Ms Bale sparked outrage when she was filmed on CCTV grabbing the friendly cat by the neck and dumping it in the bin, where it remained for 15 hours.
    She was today under police protection, with PCSOs guarding her front door, as thousands of Facebook users bayed for blood due to the way she had treated four-year-old tabby Lola.
    Today Ms Bale's mother Celia said her daughter was 'distraught' at what she had done and defended her claiming: 'She loves cats'.
    She said her daughter did not know 'what had come over her'.

Celia, from Coventry, West Midlands, said: 'Her father Maurice is hospital in the moment and is very ill. I think she was just in a world of her own. We all are at the moment.
    'Mary said she just didn't know was possessed her, or what came over her, it's just very strange because she cannot explain her actions at all.
    'We're all living on edge at moment, she doesn't know what happened.
    'She absolutely adores cats, she's an animal lover, it just doesn't make sense.
    'We're just hoping we can all get through this because I know a lot of people are not happy about it.
    'If she didn't have to work then think she might keep animals herself - but that wouldn't be fair to the animals.
    'I know that sounds ironic considering what has happened but she does love cats.'
    Mrs Bale, a bank worker from Coventry, was facing an internet backlash after the CCTV footage was posted online.

Read more: Facebook protest as woman who put cat in wheelie bin gets 'police protection' | Mail Online

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information