Thread: Siberian Husky shot by Federal Officer!

Default Siberian Husky shot by Federal Officer!

Federal police officer shot dog in Arundel park

Justice is needed for a Siberian Husky named Bear Bear. Retweet this, facebook it, email it, anything you can do to get National attention to this story!

Bear Bear was shot at a dog park near his home. He was playing off leash in the fenced in area of the park, when an off duty Federal Officer, came in with his German Shepard on leash. Bear Bear of course, wanted to play, and went over to the new dog. The Officer thought the dog was playing too hard, and asked the caretaker (the owners brother), to call the dog off. When he didn't move fast enough (wasn't even given enough time), the Federal Officer pulled out a gun and Shot Bear Bear.

"Rettaliala said that after the officer shot Bear-Bear, the dog didn't yelp or cry, just lay down in the grass, bleeding heavily. "He just went and laid down," she said. "I just can't get over it and I don't think it's being taken seriously because it was an animal involved.""

This is an outrage. Make sure you read the article. This dog did NOTHING wrong. According to the owner, when animal control came to check the shepard dog, he had NOT ONE SCRATCH!! No blood, no bite marks, not scratches, no injuries. The dogs were playing, that is all. It was not aggressive, the Shepard was ON LEASH! The Officer could have left the situation, but instead he felt the need to take the life of a beloved Dog.

This dog was a Rescue from Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue. Tails of the Tundra on Facebook And there is a bit more information and updates on their facebook site.

For anyone that would like to contribute to Bear's owners medical/legal costs you can donate directly through PayPal. The e-mail to enter is k.rettaliata@gmail.com

As I get more information on where we can start emailing, mailing, and filling complaints, I will let you all know. This is a horrible situation. This dog did not deserve to die. The Officer should be charged with something!

Here are some other articles on this situation

Federal police officer shoots and kills playful Siberian Husky at dog park

Cop kills Bear-Bear at Arundel dog park: Justified?

What the fuck?? I am so pissed

Cops like this are the reason why I have an intense distrust of the police. It seems that more and more of them are just shooting first without even a second thought. It's got to stop.

If he was walking his dog, why did he have a gun? Oh well... I'm naive for thinking people only have them when they're on duty, and maybe you can have a gun on you in that state.
    "Well isn't that special"

This is just upsetting. Poor doggy!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Thread Information