Or maybe tomorrow, it depends on whether I can find the vet and get him to come home. I don't want to have to take her to the surgery to do it.
I've taken that decision once before but she got a little better with fluids and stuff so that bought her another month. However, she's in renal failure and I can't bear the thought of causing her anymore pain just because I can't let her go.
She's 19 and I love her so much I can't describe it. We grew up together. She feels like a member of my family. She was the family cat and my mother would call her her daughter so to me now she's like my small, furry sister. What a decision to have to make...
I just want to ask the people who've had to make this decision how they handled it and what it was like.