Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rabbit left charred as hutch is set on fire in cruel attack *Upsetting Pic*

Default Rabbit left charred as hutch is set on fire in cruel attack *Upsetting Pic*

Cowering in fear, his fur scorched, this is a traumatised rabbit just minutes after a heartless yob set him alight.
    He was left badly burned and blistered when Katey Barber torched his hutch after drinking seven cans of lager.
    The 22-year-old had been burning clothes belonging to her mother's partner in the garden before turning her attention to the rabbit.

Charred: Bunny the rabbit is a sorry sight after his owner's sister set light to his hutch during a family row

She prodded the terrified animal with a stick before throwing a burning piece of paper into its hutch and shutting the door.
    When friends and family tried to intervene Barber swore at them and locked them inside the house.

Katey Barber set fire to her sister's rabbit hutch, leaving poor Bunny charred and blistered

Barber was then seen laughing and said: 'Look, the rabbit's running around on fire,' before eventually pouring water on the animal to put out the flames.
    Vets who examined the rabbit, named Bunny, said he could be permanently scarred by the attack, which happened last September. He may need to have part of one ear amputated and has been left terrified of any human contact.
    Stockport magistrates heard the attack happened while Barber was staying at her mother's home in Cheadle Heath, Stockport. Her
    mother and her boyfriend were away on holiday with Barber's sister, Rachel, the rabbit's owner.
    Dominic Geelan, prosecuting, said two children were asleep upstairs when the attack began. After burning her mother's partner'sclothes 'in a round drum, pouring turps on them and setting them alight', Barber set the hutch on fire, Mr Geelan said.
    When others tried to stop her they were 'met with expletives', he added. Barber, of Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester, admitted causing unnecessary suffering to a protected animal when she appeared in court last Friday.
    She could be jailed for up to six months, or face up to a £20,000 fine, when she is sentenced on Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1258640/Bunny-crispy-rabbit-sorry-sight-hutch-torched-owners-sister-family-bust-up.html#ixzz0iUR6kYbV

This is so disgusting, I actually feel sick to my stomach for that poor animal.
    here I am, rock you like a hurricane.

Poor little thing.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Poor baby! People like this do not deserve to live! This monster should be burnt alive to see how it would feel.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

The bunny looks so sad. Burn that bitch in her cell and see how she likes it!

I've never had much pets, but did have a rabbit for a year. Ok that picture made me sick to my stomach, it's literally cowering in fear--I wonder if he's got any self-confidence left. Although i am glad he wasn't euthanized, I wonder if it will lead a full and happy life.

I hope the purpetrator gets the MAXIMUM penalty.
    Go Habs Go!!

I don't get how anybody thinks up this shit to do in the first place. This kind of stuff never even crosses my mind to do.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

F*cking bitch should be set ablaze to know how Bunny feels.
    This made me upset cuz I own a rabbit that looks like Bunny but smaller. People make me sick.
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

What an ugly, evil cunt. I'd like to set her on fire! How the hell can anyone do this to a living creature?

Ugly cow
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Set her on fire.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

My heart breaks for that poor creature. Ideally I'd set her on fire but at least lock her up forever.

Oh, I knew better than to click. That poor animal. I hope it recovers physically and emotionally.

The more I see of people, the less impressed I am.

Hit By Ban Bus!

That's messed up, it's just so evil. Poor little bunny. One thing though, how does one get locked INSIDE of a house?

OMG! That poor thing.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information