Thread: 16 panda cubs join zoo nursery in China

Default 16 panda cubs join zoo nursery in China

It's the ultimate case of panda-monium as no fewer than 16 cubs are released together in to their new nursery.
    In these adorable images the tiny pandas are shown in their new home after being separated from their mothers to begin life on their own.

Panda-monium: The young pandas get their first taste of life away from their mothers in Ya'an, China
    It was the first taste of independence for the youngsters at the Wolong National Nature Reserve, in Sichuan Province, southwest China.
    Keepers at the reserve were helping the babies to adjust to their new life under the gaze of visitors at the reserve.
    But itís not an easy job with so many to deal with.

Say bamboo: The panda cubs pose with the staff members at the Wolong National Nature Reserve
    About 1,600 giant pandas live in Chinaís wild, mostly in Sichuan and the North Western provinces of Shaanxi and Gansu.
    Another 290 are in breeding programmes, mainly in China.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1248544/Panda-cubs-bamboozle-keepers-SIXTEEN-join-zoo-nursery-China.html#ixzz0eizJ7aNR

So.... if China has all these pandas, why did they need to take one of the few we had from the DC zoo???

What a cute pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    So.... if China has all these pandas, why did they need to take one of the few we had from the DC zoo???
    I think they breed them all from the same few parents. the gene pool is too limited. But then again, it's China. I'm not defending them. They probably fry them up and eat them.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I know! They're taking him there to breed...I did hear on the news we might be getting a new cub though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Precious!!

I'm so sad that they took Tai Shan, but, he is very valuable in the breeding program.

Thread Information