Thread: Bid to drown kitten, pups foiled

Default Bid to drown kitten, pups foiled

1 of 1
    These four six-week-old female puppies survived after they were pulled from a plastic bag thrown into the river Dodder.

ONE KITTEN and four pups have been rescued from attempted drownings in “one of the most brutal days of mistreatment” seen in a long time, a Dublin animal organisation said yesterday.
    Two seven-week-old kittens died and one ginger kitten was rescued on Monday from a plastic bag which had been dumped into the Tolka river. The kitten was saved by a person out walking their dog who gave the kitten CPR and revived him, the Dublin Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (DSPCA) said yesterday.
    Later in the day four six-week-old female puppies survived after they were pulled from a plastic bag in the river Dodder.
    The puppies and kitten will be placed in a foster home until they are old enough for adoption.
    The DSPCA currently has 115 kittens and puppies in foster care which come back to its shelter on a daily basis to be rehomed.
    “The recession was without a doubt having an affect on pet owners who may no longer be able to afford them,” Orla Aungier of the DSPCA said. “I appreciate they are struggling but this cruelty is beyond belief.”

Bid to drown kitten, pups foiled - The Irish Times - Wed, Dec 02, 2009

Glad they were saved! Beautiful each and everyone of those puppies!

How horrible. Why do people do shit like this? It is just something I will never understand.

What deranged nut could even think of doing that to those adorable puppies??
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    What deranged nut could even think of doing that to those adorable puppies??
    My friend's stepdad (who was a raging, drunken lunatic, I might add). When she was 9 years old, her dog had puppies, and he did the same thing, but he made her watch while he did it.

So adorable. Now bring them over here.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    My friend's stepdad (who was a raging, drunken lunatic, I might add). When she was 9 years old, her dog had puppies, and he did the same thing, but he made her watch while he did it.
    Sadistic. I hope she got away from that nut.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Sadistic. I hope she got away from that nut.
    Sort of. She moved out of her mom's house when she was like 16 or 17. Her mom (who was an untreated bi-polar), stayed with him until like late 90's or early 00's. Her mom finally sort of left him, and he died a few years ago. No one in her family bothered with his funeral/burial..he had a pauper's burial.

I say let's hunt the motherfucker who did this and drown him in a plastic bag.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    Sort of. She moved out of her mom's house when she was like 16 or 17. Her mom (who was an untreated bi-polar), stayed with him until like late 90's or early 00's. Her mom finally sort of left him, and he died a few years ago. No one in her family bothered with his funeral/burial..he had a pauper's burial.

I hope a bunch of dogs and cats are using his grave for a litter box.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    I say let's hunt the motherfucker who did this and drown him in a plastic bag.
    I'm with you babe! This is horseshit, how could anyone do this sort of thing?
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

Thread Information