Thread: The three-month-old tiger given a 'friendly' bite by his German Shepherd 'brother'

Default The three-month-old tiger given a 'friendly' bite by his German Shepherd 'brother'

When he reaches his full size this three-month-old tiger will be a force of nature to reckon with.
    But for now tiger cub Kinwah is prepared to accept a rather nasty nip from his German shepherd Rumble who has taken on the role of protective older brother.
    The young cat spends his times cuddling up next to the older dog who has taken the him under his wing at a zoo in Australia.
    Kinwah was born at Mogo Zoo in New South Wales, Australia, and has been hand-reared by zoo owner zoo keeper Sally Padey since he was two weeks old.

Rumble give his young charge a nasty nip on the head as they play around at the zoo

The decision to hand-rear Kinwah was made after it was established that he had a problem with his hip joint.
    According to Sally, raising mischievous Kinwah is like having a child - and one that is currently experiencing the 'terrible twos'.
    Sally, who lives at the zoo among the 200 animals, keeps Kinwah in her own backyard and her German Shepherd dogs.

Best of friends: Three-month-old tiger cub Kinwah with German shepherd dog Rumble

Three-month-old tiger cub Kinwah with owner Sally Padey who has hand-reared the cub since she was 2 weeks old

Kinwah climbs all over a compliant Rumble to retrieve a tennis ball from his mouth

Just you wait until I'm older! The three-month-old tiger given a 'friendly' bite by his German Shepherd 'brother' | Mail Online

Oops I meant to post this in pets and animals

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Oops I meant to post this in pets and animals
    I don't care where you posted it-just glad you did! How cute is this?? I love it!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Aw.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

What gorgeous animals!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Animals are so fascinating... it's amazing that when they're young they don't have well-developed predatory instincts or aren't socialized to hunt yet.. so cute.

I wonder when the tiger is twice his size, he will still look up to the dog, or will the tables be turned. Interesting (and still adorable)!

Thread Information