Thread: Sara the dog loves a swing in the park

Default Sara the dog loves a swing in the park

These hilarious pictures show how Sara the dog loves nothing better than to spend her days on the swings at her local park.
    In one of the weirdest canine behaviours, the Labrador-Chow cross even goes beserk with excitement when her loving owners mention the word 'swing'.
    She even prefers it to going for a walk.

Sara's favourite place in the world is the swing - even the word sends her barking mad

While most would expect a dog's favourite activity to be chasing rabbits or sniffing around woods - happy Sara almost seems to smile as she contentedly rocks back and forth.
    Real estate developer Erik Lanier, from Boone, North Carolina, USA, discovered Sara's secret love when he first took kids Elisabeth, nine, Joshua, 11 and Daniel, 15, to the park.
    He said: 'Judging by her reaction when we say the "S" word to her I'd say that it's clear that being on that swing is her favourite place.
    'She doesn't even go as crazy when we ask if she wants to go for a walk.'

Enlarge
    Left, Sara is helped into her swing by owner Erik Lanier. Right, if a dog could grin... Sara whizzes through the air on the swing

He added: 'I don't know if a dog can smile, but coming from someone who knows her better than anyone, it certainly seems that she does.'
    And to make sure Sara stays happy they have to take her down to the park several times a week make sure she gets her 'swing-fix'.
    Dad Erik, 42, said he, housewife Jenny, 43, and the rest of the family get startled looks from passers-by as they witness soothed Sarah sat upright in the swing seat - just like a child.

A swing for a scamp: In a reversal of roles, Eric Lanier takes his daughter Elizabeth out for a walk - and Sara out for a swing
    'People walking past don't seem to notice at first and then we see them double-take.

'A lot of them come over and laugh with us. They can't believe how much she enjoys it.'
    But despite her obvious enjoyment Sara needs to work on her technique.
    'She hasn't get the build to be able to keep the momentum going herself so I have to stand by and push.
    'I'm sure if she could get up there on her own and rock herself she would do it alone.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1210479/Forget-walkies-Sara-dog-goes-barking-mad-swing-park.html#ixzz0Ptxm6YTz

That is the cutest!!!!

I love that doggie. It makes me feel like he is a child and not a dog. Some dogs can give an impression of being human due to their behavior. I think its a girl right I can't tell by the picture. God bless the doggie its beautiful.

Silver Member

that is hysterical! i wonder what made them think to try it out in the first place. maybe more dogs should give swinging a try!

awesome
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Awww thats the best picture in the world!!
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

How cute! And I love that his dog has a human name like Sara, just like she's another one of his kids.

He added: 'I don't know if a dog can smile, but coming from someone who knows her better than anyone, it certainly seems that she does.'
    Oh, dogs can definately smile.

Silver Member

can't you see her saying, "faster Dad, faster".

This is so cute...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

That is one happy dog! So cute!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hi! I'm New Here!

A dog can smile,the way that the dog moves. You can see the dog,who's happy with their trainer. A dog make some attitude so that they will be at the moment that they like a human.

Thread Information