Thread: Petfinder cat - how you can help

Default Petfinder cat - how you can help

This is from:

UPDATE: He needs a sponsor to help wit his vet bills. You can click on the paypal buttom below to make a donation ! ...............He was going to be put down at our local shelter and we could just not let a sweet boy that was purring be put down in the gas chamber becuase no one wanted him. He has a lame leg that will be corrected or taken off before adoption. If you cannot adopt him, please send a donation to help with the huge vet bill be are going to have. Without help we will not be able to help other kittens/ dogs in need. He is a very EXTRA sweet, loving, social kitten. He does not stop purring ! ! He will be blood tested, fecal tested, dewormed, neutered, micro chipped, and vaccinated before adoption. His donation is $75.00 We do have weekly transports to the Brimingham area. We can also try to get him to FL or GA if needed.

I donated $10. There was no way I could say no to this guy, especially after what we just went through with our cat's leg having to be amputated. He looks fiesty!

Default Re: Petfinder cat - how you can help

I would adopt him in a heartbeat if I could. Poor little guy.

Thread Information