Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sick bitch shows no remorse for killing a kitten

Angry Sick bitch shows no remorse for killing a kitten

Lombard for News Animal lovers gathered across the street of the Bronx Supreme Court.

Cheyenne Cherry

Young Tiger Lily

A heartless kitty killer hissed angrily at animal rights activists Wednesday, grinning widely as she took credit for stuffing the helpless pet into a 500-degree oven.
    "It's dead, bitch!" snapped an unrepentant Cheyenne Cherry, sticking her tongue out after a plea bargain that will put her behind bars for a year in the May 6 killing of tiny Tiger Lily.
    Cherry, 17, was confronted after her guilty plea in Bronx Supreme Court to charges of animal cruelty and attempted burglary in the May 6 killing at her former roommate's apartment.
    Tiger Lily was left to die inside the blistering oven after Cherry and a 14-year-old friend trashed the apartment of Valerie Hernandez, destroying furniture before stealing DVDs and food.
    After her arrest, Cherry told police the cat killing was "just a joke."
    In court Wednesday, Cherry admitted to Judge Margaret Clancy that the younger girl put the cat in the oven - and "I didn't let the cat out."
    The pair fled the apartment because they didn't want to hear the dying cat's cries or desperate scratching at the oven door, authorities said.
    The second girl is facing trial in Family Court because of her age. Prosecutor Jennifer Troiano said Cherry was granted a plea deal because her cohort was "more culpable" for the crimes.
    Under the agreement, Cherry pleaded guilty to two charges in a six-count indictment. She waived her right to appeal and agreed not to keep a pet for the next three years. Cherry, jailed on a probation violation, faces formal sentencing July 31.
    As she exited the courtroom, she passed a row of animal rights activists outraged by her crime.
    "Justice for Tiger Lily," read one sign held by the demonstrators.
    Sharon Tuerlings, 43, of Levittown, L.I., extended both her middle fingers and kissed them. Cherry grinned widely, stuck out her tongue and responded with her profane retort.
    Cherry is not new to animal crimes.
    She was busted last year for using a BB gun to dog-nap a teacup Yorkie with her boyfriend. She was also arrested for robbing a man of his iPod at gunpoint.
    The dozen animal lovers who attended the hearing said they represented more than 20,000 people who signed an online petition supporting harsh punishment for Cherry.
    They were thrilled by the deal that guaranteed Cherry would do time for the cruel killing. "She is dangerous," said Brooklyn cat owner Josie Marrero. "A very dangerous young lady."
    Tuerlings said she wanted to get a glimpse of the monster behind the cat execution. "It felt so good to look at her ugly face," she said. "Those evil eyes that she has."

Teen Cheyenne Cherry taunts animal activists after guilty plea for killing kitten in oven

damn that story made me cry for the kitty! i am thinking someone will hear of this,and beat her ass big time.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

This piece of shit should never ever see the light of day. She is clearly a psychopath who shows no signs of remorse for this crime. She also has a history of animal abuse. She needs to be removed from society permanently - there is no rehabilitation here. The joke is that she was sentenced to 1 year and she will probably do less. And no pets for 3 years????? Are you kidding me????? When the judge gave her the sentence - the POS stuck her tongue out.

I hope there are cat lovers in prison where she's going so they can do their own type of justice on her. The thought of that poor kitten in the oven screaming to get out as it's being roasted at 500 degrees is unbearable. I cried here at work today reading about this.

I'm usually not a hateful person but this case really got to me. I want to find this girl myself and set her on fire.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

God, I hope this twisted bitch gets trapped in a shower with 20 butches who take turns shoving Ben Gay covered plunger handles up her ass and twat until they come up into her stupid, filthy mouth and she chokes on it. Then they can throw her to the sicko security guards until she doesn't have an orifice in her body that hasn't been fucked twenty ways sideways. Then they can carve her ass up and slash her face and make her drink Clorox so no one will have to listen to her fucked up mouth ever again. And cut her fucking tongue out.

Yes, I hate animal abusers that much and i don't care how many jaws drop because of what I said.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    God, I hope this twisted bitch gets trapped in a shower with 20 butches who take turns shoving Ben Gay covered plunger handles up her ass and twat until they come up into her stupid, filthy mouth and she chokes on it. Then they can throw her to the sicko security guards until she doesn't have an orifice in her body that hasn't been fucked twenty ways sideways. Then they can carve her ass up and slash her face and make her drink Clorox so no one will have to listen to her fucked up mouth ever again. And cut her fucking tongue out.

Yes, I hate animal abusers that much and i don't care how many jaws drop because of what I said.
    I like your style.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

^^^It scares me how much vitriol I am capable of. Maybe if the system wasn't so soft on people like this I could believe more in their sense of justice. But people like her do not need to live, period. Anyone who disagrees is welcome to provide me with one example of something this bitch has to contribute to society. Just one. Even worse than not contributing at all is actually doing shit to make suffering worse than it already is by hurting innocent creatures.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope she gets ass-raped in prison. Poor kitten. There was an incident like this that happened to one of my friends and it saddens me when shit like this actually happens. How can you kill such an innocent, cute living being like that!?
    A woman has the age she deserves.
    -Coco Chanel

Wow - just wow. Cruelty at its worst.

this makes me so sad. this chick needs to die in the same way as the poor kitty.
    I'm not loafing, I just work so fast I'm always finished.

Well, well, well. It seems we have a budding Aileen Wuornos on our hands.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

WTF? They both need their asses beat, repeatedly! then hot coals shoved up their snatches..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

poor lil Tiger Lily. I love animals and it always bothers me when I hear some sicko who has done something like this.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    ^^^It scares me how much vitriol I am capable of. Maybe if the system wasn't so soft on people like this I could believe more in their sense of justice. But people like her do not need to live, period. Anyone who disagrees is welcome to provide me with one example of something this bitch has to contribute to society. Just one. Even worse than not contributing at all is actually doing shit to make suffering worse than it already is by hurting innocent creatures.
    You and I think exactly alike on this issue. Animal abusers are not punished nearly enough for the horrible acts of cruelty they inflict on innocent creatures. People like this twat are never going to be anything but worthless,useless drains on society,and will never amount to anything but a pile of shit. Just do away with them and save the world the heartache.

OMG. I can't stand to think of it!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

If she is willing to do this to an animal what would she do to a human? How much do you want to bet she'll have a child and abuse it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information