Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evil bitch beats fawn to death

Angry Evil bitch beats fawn to death

Euclid woman charged with beating fawn to death

Posted By: Kim Wendel Updated: 7/8/2009 2:30:09 PM Posted: 7/7/2009 7:09:52 PM

EUCLID -- Resident Dorothy Richardson, 76, said she was defending herself when she beat to death a 25-pound fawn that was crouched in her flower bed, then stuffed the fawn's body in a cardboard box and put it out on trash day.
    A widow, she said she has been defending her garden against deer for years and this time took a shovel and beat the fawn until it died.
    She said the fawn's eyes contacted hers, like he was going to jump and bite her head off.
    Euclid City Councilman Christopher Gruber says Richardson told him something different.
    Gruber says Richardson said she hit it once and, according to her, it screamed and she hit it two more times, then she said that what she wanted to do was put it at the end of the yard so the other deer know not to mess with her.
    Gruber is now a witness in the animal abuse case against Richardson. If convicted, she faces up to 60 days in jail and a $1,000 fine.
    2009 WKYC-TV
    Euclid woman charged with beating fawn to death
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Gold Member

Oh I can't stand crazy old bats like that! The look she saw in the thing's eyes was fear! If she was able to get that close to it, it wasn't going to hurt her. Anybody who can be that cruel to an animal, it's a major warning of a 10 mile wide mean streak.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

She must have been hiding in the bushes to manage to club a deer, they are fast.

I hope she goes to prison and there will be no one around to water her precious plants
    "Well isn't that special"

Fawns have the sweetest most precious faces. I'm sure she'll just get community service or something easy. In this country, sadly, animals are treated like property.

Poor baby. I hope she does time,the old crazy bitch.

A 76-year-old beat a fawn to death, shoved it's body into a cardboard box and dragged the carcass out to the trash? Damn, she's spry for her age.

Hmmm, I'm going to go with age and breaking hard habits on this one. My grandparents poisoned dear and set razor-wire out to keep them from the crops and gardens and no one arrested them when a deer died on the property.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Stupid old bitch, hope she dies in the same way

Death penalty please.

How fucking cruel can you be? I live in fear of accidentally hitting a deer, and this bitch beats one over the head.
    Last edited by Daphne; July 11th, 2009 at 12:22 PM.

Fucking old hag. Someone should beat her down.

On a lighter note I beat a gopher to death that I flooded out of a giant hole in my lawn. Dirty bastard. It was the highlight of my day. My son thinks I rock.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

i really wish the mama deer would've ran out and trampled the dumb ol' bitch.
    I'm not loafing, I just work so fast I'm always finished.

OK, so it is pretty gross, but if my grandma was still with us, and in the same situation, I hate to say, but she'd probably do the same thing, and my grandma was the sweetest little lady you'd ever know.

We have huge issues with deer having no fear of humans, acting like our gardens are there just for them.

I even had a mother that would bark and hiss at me whenever I tried to exit my back door, let alone try to get to my garden. She would stand over her little one, each year, as they would enjoy the fruits of my labor, leaving little to nothing for me. Believe me, the thoughts were there.....

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Fucking old hag. Someone should beat her down.

On a lighter note I beat a gopher to death that I flooded out of a giant hole in my lawn. Dirty bastard. It was the highlight of my day. My son thinks I rock.
    Umm, how is that a lighter note?? Poor gopher.

Holy crap!! How does a 76 year old woman get that close to a deer?!? Did she bait it or something?
    Aren't there better ways to keep deer out of your stuff? This is going to sound gross but I used to spread whatever blood came off of steaks or burger, etc. around(not on) my hay bales. It worked, the deer stayed away.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information