Thread: Bull mastiff Arnie survives machete attack

Angry Bull mastiff Arnie survives machete attack

A VICIOUS knife thug slashed and stabbed a dog 19 TIMES — before leaving it for dead.

The evil maniac tried to slit two-year-old bull mastiff Arnie’s throat nine times and another two sickening blows exposed the pooch’s spine.
    But the butchered pooch was saved by vet Neil McIntosh — and now the blade monster is being hunted by cops.
    Horrified Neil said: “This is among the worst cases of animal cruelty I have ever seen.
    “The dog had 19 wounds, the most significant of being nine attempts at slashing his neck.
    “One of the slashes on his neck could not have been closer to exposing the jugular vein. He was incredibly lucky it wasn’t severed.
    “He also has four hack marks on his back, two of which were down to the spinal column.
    “On one of his legs the muscle had been hacked down to the shin bone.”
    Arnie was reported missing by his owner in Port Glasgow, Renfrewshire, on Wednesday night and found a day later in agony.
    Amazingly the brave pet walked into the vet’s WAGGING his tail — despite the deep, painful cuts all over his body — and is now recovering. Neil added: “A nicer dog you couldn’t meet, yet he’s had to have surgery for three hours and has had 92 sutures.”

The twisted attack comes just weeks after The Scottish Sun launched our Stop the Cruelty campaign.
    It highlighted the plight of abused animals, and was praised by the Scottish SPCA.
    Last night Chief Supt Mike Flynn, of the animal welfare charity, said: “This was an appalling attack on a defenceless animal and it is amazing that the dog survived.
    “Unfortunately such savage cruelty to animals is far too common in Scotland.”
    The Scottish SPCA and Strathclyde Police are appealing for anyone with information to come forward. Call Greenock Police on 01475 492619 or the Scottish SPCA on 03000 999 999

Animal attack horror | The Sun |Home Scotland|Scottish News

Oh my god I'm tearing up. That poor creature. What kind of monster could do something like this? There is a special place in hell for people who hurt animals.

He looks like he just wants to be loved.

Poor baby... what kind of monster would do that? He's a strong boy.. I can't imagine how emotionally scarred he is, but he looks so happy in spite of it.

When they catch the scum who did this they should do the same thing to them. People who abuse animals are some of the lowest forms of life there is.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Disgusting.

Funny, the neighbor's mastiff came for a visit the other day he climbed inside my little Saturn which was a pretty hilarious sight.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

They need to give stiffer punishment to people that abuse animals,
    maybe that will make some of these nitwits think twice before doing
    something this disgusting...
    Glad he survived the attack...hopefully they can find him a home...

OMG this makes me sick! That sweet dog!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Mastiffs are such gentle animals too.. they'd be terrified of a chihuahua if it barked. Poor guy.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

If a person hurts animals, they'll hurt humans. I hope the scum who did this to that poor dog rots in hell for this. Fucker.

That poor dog. I hope to God someone finds the animal that did this and tears him apart, limb from limb, in a very slow, bloody, painful way.

Thread Information