Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Soccer mothers/ helicopter parents rant

We don't even have soccer moms here. I take my kid to tae kwon do, do I need a bullet?
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I'm a ballet mom, kill me.

Ok, I'll play a little bit here. Even though I know we'll never see the OP again. But, I do have to ask 'her'--what would you rather see happening?? Because let me tell you, I know PLENTY of other parents (moms & DADS!!) that are the exact opposite. They don't give a shit where their kids are or what they are doing. What would you think then? Terrible parents right? Kids are running amok and no guidance given, no rules, etc. THEN WHAT??? Can't win.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

all I know is that Lynnie is the raddest mom in existance and I hope I'm like you when I become one (although I doubt I can be)

Don't butter me up girl!

I have SEVERAL kids at my house RIGHT NOW...and none of their parents know where they are, or what they are doing. In fact, I have never met their parents, nor have any of their parents ever been to my house. So....how the hell do they know what's going on here?? I could have loaded weapons laying around...a meth lab...hooker ring...the list goes on. THEY HAVE NO CLUE. And I'm talking a 5 & 6 yr old, not some tweenager. Maybe *I* am too protective, but dammit, that's kinda uncool in my book. I mean a 5 yr old??

The worst part of my house is that I am on the laptop and once in awhile may sip vodka, but not until night!! Usually!

I know its the hardest job in the world - seems like a delicate balance and yeah thats fucked up Lynnie ^

I don't find being a mum hard work. Raise em' right from the get go and it's kinda sweet. But I just have one. One and done. Good times.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Don't butter me up girl!

I have SEVERAL kids at my house RIGHT NOW...and none of their parents know where they are, or what they are doing. In fact, I have never met their parents, nor have any of their parents ever been to my house. So....how the hell do they know what's going on here?? I have loaded weapons laying around...a meth lab...hooker ring...the list goes on. THEY HAVE NO CLUE. And I'm talking a 5 & 6 yr old, not some tweenager. Maybe *I* am too protective, but dammit, that's kinda uncool in my book. I mean a 5 yr old??

The worst part of my house is that I am on the laptop and once in awhile may sip vodka, but not at night!! Usually!
    fixed it for you lol
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    I don't find being a mum hard work. Raise em' right from the get go and it's kinda sweet. But I just have one. One and done. Good times.
    It's not too difficult with 2 either. There - I said it. Parenting is as easy/hard as you make it.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

its hard if you give a shit in my opinion, there's so many possible outcomes of everything you do/say/don't do/can/can't do

Go fuck yourself Alice. Talk about shit you know. Like fucking men who hate you while they confess love to the woman they love. Then kiss my azzzz. My white azz, that is as white as yours.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    It's not too difficult with 2 either. There - I said it. Parenting is as easy/hard as you make it.
    Vouch. There are always some things outside your control but that's life and one deals with it. As Venus said, you start right from the beginning.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    Go fuck yourself Alice. Talk about shit you know. Like fucking men who hate you while they confess love to the woman they love. Then kiss my azzzz. My white azz, that is as white as yours.
    yikes, venus!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    its hard if you give a shit in my opinion, there's so many possible outcomes of everything you do/say/don't do/can/can't do
    Being a Mother was the most fun thing I have ever done. I was a Mother, not a Prison Guard. Yes, there are bumps. You just do the best you can without smothering the kid. Bad things will happen, you cope and show them how to cope as you do it.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I don't give a fucknut junkfuck. Alice has been trolling hard. She can suck it, with her cat abusing, racist, anti-woman jams. Seriously, nobody will ever love your fat arse, while you hate yourself. There ain't no plastic surgery for a dead soul.

So....I'm too overprotective then? Tell me if you think so, I can take it.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information