Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Soccer mothers/ helicopter parents rant

OP is sooo wanting to lick our bottoms. That is all.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Duh - La Cross camp is a Christian retreat for kids. If the lad's there every day he must be training for the priesthood or something.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

* Buys popcorn - again *
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I wanna fuck. That is all.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Do they even show reruns of leave it to beaver and gomer pyle anymore?
    I didn't watch those shows because the guys weren't cute.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    How lovely for those kids. Its a great time to learn to be active and will set up their habits in later life. Maybe you would have benefitted from Lacrosse camp too?
    Duh - La Cross camp is a Christian retreat for kids. If the lad's there every day he must be training for the priesthood or something.
    I think they learn how to make manicure and pedicure implements at that particular camp:

GENOCIDE to all soccer moms. Am I doing it right?

I think the OP is being really judgemental. What if the husband is some kind of major crime figure, and the wife lives in fear that her children will be picked off by the hired hit men who follow the family constantly? Did you happen to notice whether they have bodyguards? I think you and your community ought to arrange some. She's just trying to protect her children - won't somebody think of the children?

You bugger! I actually googled that!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    I wanna fuck. That is all.
    You're sounding more & more like Alice....
    Last edited by Novice; June 22nd, 2011 at 12:46 PM.
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

they really are, my first roomate in college was an only child, very sheltered, had her own therapist, was always right, had no flexibility regarding situations she was in so she mostly stayed in our dorm room studying, had no tolerance for other, no awareness of others' backgrounds/cultures/ways of life, etc. she got a nose job at 14 cuz she wanted one so she was fucked up from that too, always talking down on others' appearances b/c she had a set standard for what was "right".... I mean I could go on and then I know other parents like this too and the ones w/ boys basically no woman is gonna want to marry their pampered pathetic asses one day (if they're straight) etc. etc. etc.

you wanna know how I learned to swim - my dad threw me in a fucking lake and i learned, literally. these kids I know don't even know how to swim b/c they're not allowed in public pools w/ other kids (god forbid) and they're too afraid now at their age anyways

i mean, there's a happy medium obviously, somewhere between neglect and helicopter asshats

Quote Originally Posted by nomoresoccermoms View Post
    She sits in the damn car pool lane for an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon every day so she can watch junior enter and come out of the school building.
    An hour? Kid needs to walk faster.

Better yet, why is she sitting out there clocking SoccorMom? Who is the time waster here?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I can't take these threads seriously. At all. People who count how many plates someone eats at a pot luck and pie-chart the ate/brought ration. People who rant like mofos on how other people parent, people who clock watch how much time someone sits in the school drop off lane.

This thread seems gristly.

Who the fuck would pick this place, of all goddamn places, to join and then make their like only post about SOCCER MOMS. This is a goddamn gossip board, what the fuck does that have to do with what op is babbling about?
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Who the fuck would pick this place, of all goddamn places, to join and then make their like only post about SOCCER MOMS. This is a goddamn gossip board, what the fuck does that have to do with what op is babbling about?
    I can only assume she is an aspiring actress who was mistreated as a child. Seeking an audience for free.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information