Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Soccer mothers/ helicopter parents rant

My back was like human bubblewrap last week. I got a sunburn. Disgusting. But the pop sounds were cool.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Gross. I bet your back looked like Salmon.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    Now this is hogwash, just because someone posts something (for example, this case, Alice's post), does not mean it was directed to a particular member of the board! It implies nothing, it simply means the offended poster must have seen a truth in the post or said offended poster would not have went on a nasty board wide I don't give a fuck (but I really give a million fucks) posting spree against the supposed offensive poster.

I think it is funny to hear people say parenting is not that hard. Count your blessings if that's the case, other parents may have a different opinion.

Viva Free Speech and Viva differing opinions, yall.

And as far as years of putting up with someone else supposed negative posts, I see it as a self control issue. Who says the offensive posts need to continue to be read? The bullshit goes both ways. And it get old having thread after thread basically ruined, by a group of posters who have to come lording into the thread to make certain they get their digs in on said poster (whomever it happens to be that way) for daring to post something they deem passive aggressive or victim mentality or what have you.

Seriously, if someone bothers you so much, I heartily agree ignore their fucking ass. If the problem is so bad you have to make snide comments about the poster's comments from other threads or years old threads, the problem lies with you not the other poster.
    First saying something is hogwash just because you disagree is fucking rude and goes against everything else you said viva free speech so long as it agrees with you is what you meant isn't it. Parenting isn't that hard, see I said it again if it is than maybe you're doing it wrong(sucks to hear it doesn't it). I am sick AND TIRED of hearing a couple of you bitches whine and cry and play oh pity me. Ya'll keep bringing the shit up in thread after thread but yet everyone is a member of the cotarie and out to get you. Fuck you and your victim mentality. And your right pushing that ignore button is a good idea but guess what I am just not that PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE
    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    ^^^ I agree. Hell, Alice even addressed me as a "useless bitch" in her signature until Lobes called her on it, but I never once said (or felt) victimized. If anything, it was a tad funny (and ironic coming from that particular poster). I can pull up my big girl pants and deal with it, as can most of the posters here.

Alice has a habit of provoking, provoking, provoking, and when people take the bait, making herself into the victim. Case in point: "I beat a kitten, I hope my kitten forgets the beating." And then, when called out, in another thread: "Who really believes I would beat a kitten?" or her passive-aggressive postings about how nobody here cares about children because we give birth to them out of wedlock, or we support single mothers. lol, wut? She says terrible things that are horribly offensive and never recants, because in her mind everyone else is the problem and not she. She plays the victim card constantly, it's exhausting. And lately, all it is is passive-aggressive post after passive-aggressive post. This isn't out of the blue, she has been baiting non-stop. I think people give her a pass when she would be killed on this forum if she was a newbie, but if people disagree with me on that point, so be it. I'm not going to cry if people disagree with me, it's not my deal.

She says everyone around her is toxic and paints herself as a victim. Now, I ask you, seeing her behavior here, who in the hell would believe what she says about her real life, that everyone uses her and she's just surrounded by SO many bad people?

Sluce is right - I also used to be an ardent supporter of hers, even when I second-guessed if she was a troll or not. I thought she was harmless, even if she was provocative. But I called her on her shit, she immediately pointed fingers, called me names, posted insane shit all over the board, and put me on ignore. She got off on it. She really does crave any attention, even negative. Watch her. She likes to provoke, play the victim, then post a bunch of asinine posts, and when that gets her no attention, she starts the cycle all over again. So while I would hope threads like these would teach her a lesson in introspection and how to get along with others, it won't. All it will make her do is put more people on ignore and spout so more of her victimization stuff. I find it all quite sad, honestly.

And that's my last two cents on the subject, because honestly, I'm sick and tired of her shit and I hate, hate, hate drama. I'm not about to get into more on the internetz when I avoid it at any cost in my real life.
    Quoted for the motherfucking troof
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Why come in here and stir the shit just when everyone had calmed down?
    Cause that's how that trick rolls, really dumb and slow like
    Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    it seems like butting in to me. a lot of the posters here follow each other on twitter, are friends on facebook, have serious PM convos, etc. you have no idea how well they know each other, especially when posters have 40,000 posts.
    Vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Oh, hogwash, you're all posting hogwash.

Guess what I'm wearing while I wash my hog????
    I bet it's showing off your rack whatever it is lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    But then I would have nothing to read because I am employing the role of useless sidelines popcorn eater.
    Steals popcorn
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I want to eat popcorn from Lobes' cleavage.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Damn good idea I bet those puppies would hold a few kernels lol she's gonna kill us

I guess when several people post in a thread "parenting is not hard" and someone comes along and posts "parenting is hard if you give a shit" then anybody who is pissed off by that is an uncaring don't-give-a-shit parent. Got it now.

GR, I've been doing it wrong

edit: and I don't want no greasy gritty popcorn on mah tits
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

It's a good thing you can always rely on someone smarter than you to explain it to you.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I guess when several people post in a thread "parenting is not hard" and someone comes along and posts "parenting is hard if you give a shit" then anybody who is pissed off by that is an uncaring don't-give-a-shit parent. Got it now.

edit: and I don't want no greasy gritty popcorn on mah tits
    but Venus was gonna lick all the grease and grit off

I am most interested to pop Twitchy,s sunburn bubbles.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

This was more about the long-arsed build up that MANY people on the board are having with Alice, rather than what she said this one thread. I don't care what she thinks she knows on parenting. I would ask her advice on feet plastic surgery. Maybe.

Somehow I knew Baked Hater would pop in to offer her wonderfully negative slant to things. Now Baked hater, you are a poster I need to keep post-its for. You're infertile but then you talk about having kids.... The stories swing too quickly for me to keep up. That could also be due to a lack of interest.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I am most interested to pop Twitchy,s sunburn bubbles.
    oh god my daughter likes to do that shit too, it grosses me out.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Somehow I knew Baked Hater would pop in to offer her wonderfully negative slant to things.
    Someone has to do it. Geest is off duty.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Baked Hater just got SLUCED!

Thread Information