Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pageantmoms: Qualities of a manatee!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I just had a marvelous idea. We should come up with an internet business doing our own photoshopping of pageant slaves, oops I mean kids. And we could also come up with a lot more ways to make money off these idiots. It has to be an easy thing to do! They would probably pay top dollar to make sure their little Destenniee Marryyaahh wins the pageant.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

these manatees would probably crap their flippers if someone put on a floor show with lights
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I'm afraid of this post.....but OT, what is the meaning behind OHH the Huge MANATEYYYY.....and qualities of a manatee?

I don't get it. I'm out of here.
    "You can't date your fuck buddy."

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

A floor show? Like strippers?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

'Oh the humanity' is the phrase that "Ohhh, the Huge Manatees" is sort of a play on words of.

I don't know who dubbed the pageant mommies manatees but they do tend to be huge, lumpy/bumpy/frumpy and dress in shapeless clothes.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i think the word Grotesque too applies to pageant moms, truly grotesque these ppl are.

Hi! I'm New Here!

Default more like an adorable seal!

Hey! I don't take any offence to what you guys are saying,because I understand you may not be educated on the issue.I am a 28 year old model and mother of three amazing girls who all are involved with pageants. We do not use make up at this piont because my oldest dd is only 8,we do California tropic and local fair pageants that allow my girls experiance in entertainment and presentation.There are so many wonderful things that come out of pageants that it is unfair to focus only on the "ugly" side.We have competed in a state level pageant against little girls with fake teeth,hair and tans! I knew that the chances of my dd winning were slim but the lesson that could be learned there was far greater then the crown.Turns out that the judges loved her anyway and she went home with the second to highest title. I would never shove my girls into an unsafe inviroment and put them on display the way some do,however,is it such a crime to be beautiful? They are straight A students who excell in sports ,drama and pageantry.When they are old enough to wear make-up the will be only enhanceing thier beauty! And I feel that I can be the best example to them,taking care of myself and looking my best!So stop your bashing and instead consider enlighting those who don't share your same views!ps. I wrote this quickly relying on the fact that there is always a spell check,there wasn't LOL I'm not going back thru to correct myself!

^ Is this a late birthday present for Grimm?

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.calahan View Post
    Hey! I don't take any offence to what you guys are saying,because I understand you may not be educated on the issue.I am a 28 year old model and mother of three amazing girls who all are involved with pageants. We do not use make up at this piont because my oldest dd is only 8,we do California tropic and local fair pageants that allow my girls experiance in entertainment and presentation.There are so many wonderful things that come out of pageants that it is unfair to focus only on the "ugly" side.We have competed in a state level pageant against little girls with fake teeth,hair and tans! I knew that the chances of my dd winning were slim but the lesson that could be learned there was far greater then the crown.Turns out that the judges loved her anyway and she went home with the second to highest title. I would never shove my girls into an unsafe inviroment and put them on display the way some do,however,is it such a crime to be beautiful? They are straight A students who excell in sports ,drama and pageantry.When they are old enough to wear make-up the will be only enhanceing thier beauty! And I feel that I can be the best example to them,taking care of myself and looking my best!So stop your bashing and instead consider enlighting those who don't share your same views!ps. I wrote this quickly relying on the fact that there is always a spell check,there wasn't LOL I'm not going back thru to correct myself!
    come back!!!!

and i do have to ask, you have kids under 8 that are straight A students?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

That was a very enlightening post, indeed. I do so hope you will grace us with your starry presence ever so soon.
    Grimm also is interested in pagentry. Of sorts.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

By god, it's the double whammy....Necro Winning!!!!!!

I am duly imprased with the facd that the chirrun all are strate A studince and yuogner then 8, as there muther, you are supper!
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Why is it that pageant moms always always ALWAYS say that people who hate pageants are uneducated on the issue? I know a lot about pageants and still think they're awful and indefensible. Pageant moms need to understand that it's not lack of knowledge that's the issue.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

,is it such a crime to be beautiful?
    People don't think beauty is a crime. A child made up to look like a drag queen is not beautiful however.
    And I feel that I can be the best example to them,taking care of myself and looking my best!
    No. As a parent you can be the best example to your children by modeling ideal behaviour, actions and morals not appearance.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Hey! I don't take any offence to what you guys are saying,because I understand you may not be educated on the issue.
    Oh honey, we're very educated on the issue. We've had a lot of experience with your kind and despite all the protestations of "ITS FOR TEH CHILDRENZZZ" and "WE DO IT CUZ MY 2 WEEK OLD BARELY BORN FETUS LURVS IT AND TOLD ME SOOOO" you're all fucking insane.

I am a 28 year old model and mother of three amazing girls who all are involved with pageants.
    Look at that, 3 separate therapy bills speaking to you from the future. AMAZING.

We do not use make up at this piont because my oldest dd is only 8,we do California tropic and local fair pageants that allow my girls experiance in entertainment and presentation.
    Do these pageants allow for spelling and grammatical testing, because as a 28 year old woman you should fucking know how to spell "experience". Also, the "darling daughter" crap is saccharine and nauseating. Look both those words up too.

There are so many wonderful things that come out of pageants that it is unfair to focus only on the "ugly" side.
    Pretty sure you have that backwards toots.. there's so much awful that it eclipses whatever shallow and falsely justified advantages your bouffant hairdo speaks to.

We have competed in a state level pageant against little girls with fake teeth,hair and tans!
    ... and yet you still let your CHILDREN compete in competitions where physical attributes, even fake ones glued to their heads, are judged as important. Great lesson and "experiance" for the kiddies.

I knew that the chances of my dd winning were slim but the lesson that could be learned there was far greater then the crown.
    LOL the lessons. Lesson 1: dress like a prostitot. Lesson 2: wiggle suggestively for leering adult judges. Lesson 3: PROFIT.

Turns out that the judges loved her anyway and she went home with the second to highest title.
    Aw. Still not good enough. Better start on that Botox regimen or little Destynyy Reagan will never really win!

I would never shove my girls into an unsafe inviroment and put them on display the way some do
    That's EXACTLY what you've been doing. It's a PAGEANT. There's no difference between pageant "inviroments"

however,is it such a crime to be beautiful? They are straight A students who excell in sports ,drama and pageantry.
    Pageantry is not a skill.

When they are old enough to wear make-up the will be only enhanceing thier beauty!
    Save the makeup money for a fucking English language lesson, honey.

And I feel that I can be the best example to them,taking care of myself and looking my best!
    I have a better idea: Read a book, learn how to spell properly, and teach them WORTHWHILE lessons beyond troweling on makeup and looking trampy.

So stop your bashing and instead consider enlighting those who don't share your same views!
    No, your kind are lost. A bullet to the head and a bill for services rendered to the extended family is the most logical recourse.

ps. I wrote this quickly relying on the fact that there is always a spell check,there wasn't LOL I'm not going back thru to correct myself!
    That says it all, honey. That says it all. A 28 year old woman who doesn't have a basic grasp of her own language, teaching her children that being rewarded for their looks is something to strive for.

Jesus wept.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I forgot to mention, Grimm is also very religious.
    Kat Scorp likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information