Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pageantmoms: Qualities of a manatee!

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    You forgot Iraq and some place like that..so we can find them on maps..
    You mean 'the' Iraq?

And what about those 'U.S. Americans' who don't own enough maps?

You forgot Iraq and some place like that..so we can find them on maps..
    Will you be my coach?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Imagine if your little pageant kid had fat fingers, the shame

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    Will you be my coach?
    Yes, but we have to whore you up some more.. How much cash on hand do you have..can you mortgage you home for the veneers? We are going to take your natural hair from to a level 1 platinum blond to match the hair pieces I have already, new ones will cost you $1000 at least! Are you allergic to tanning and number 22 pancake foundation and lilac eyeshadow!?! Then, you will need to come to rehearsal 6 days a weeks so you can win Miss Supreme Clown Trash and Rash Queen of The Insane Asylum!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Yes, but we have to whore you up some more.. How much cash on hand do you have..can you mortgage you home for the veneers? We are going to take your natural hair from to a level 1 platinum blond to match the hair pieces I have already, new ones will cost you $1000 at least! Are you allergic to tanning and number 22 pancake foundation and lilac eyeshadow!?! Then, you will need to come to rehearsal 6 days a weeks so you can win Miss Supreme Clown Trash and Rash Queen of The Insane Asylum!!
    Hell's no she doesn't. Thatz my crown. I bought it during a trip to walmartz to get mommyyyy some Parliments and ho hos.

Love - kynyyysha

PS - why you spellin ur name like thatz. It should be SSDYYYVA

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Hell's no she doesn't. Thatz my crown. I bought it during a trip to walmartz to get mommyyyy some Parliments and ho hos.

Love - kynyyysha

PS - why you spellin ur name like thatz. It should be SSDYYYVA
    True story... My real name came from an impressionist, and is spelled the correct way. However, since 95 I have seen it with 5 different spellings...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

"In addition, the Iraq and South Africa and other Asian countries should look at maps and take them to the other maps and then they should dig a hole maybe to China to show them the maps and then maybe all the maps will be better so US American school kids can know what a map of Asia looks like, especially where South Africa is in Asia, and then the US Americans will be smarter than the Iraq and then Osama won't be able to see the map. Also, freedom."
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation dont have maps, and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq everywhere like, such as and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., er, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children.
    All that time she spent in all of those pageants, no one noticed this girl couldn't read. I bet she spent all her time in H&M and never went to school...like a lot of them! And here I thought it was the 'No Child Left Behind' Act!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

But from the pagenats she learned to be poised and an exceptional public speaker. This will help her la\nd jobs she never thought she would be able to get as well as a good husband.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    But from the pagenats she learned to be poised and an exceptional public speaker. This will help her la\nd jobs she never thought she would be able to get as well as a good husband.
    Why are you being cute..you know it is just to land a husband...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Why are you being cute..you know it is just to land a husband...
    Must be from all my years in the pageant system. It comes naturally now.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    *places feet in tee formation with front one on the ball of the foot, hands on hips, gazing over shoulder, slowly smiles to reveal all teeth to msdebagain* "I would like to bring world peace and be a veterinarian because children are our future" *bats eyelashes, pivots on 'x' and sashays off stage*
    Silly twitchy - veterinarians are people that don't eat meat! Do your research!

I've always thought most pageant moms seemed to be using their kids to get the attention they either missed out on or miss themselves. A lot of them are not attractive by any means, so it seems like they are "whoring up" their children to make them into something they could never be. It's sad to me that they are drilling into their childrens head that looks are the most important thing. How damaging will that be when they grow up and aren't as cute and can't get by on their looks. And since most of these pageant parents don't seem to stress the importance of anything that won't win their little puppet a trophy, what do they have to fall back on when the looks fade? Plus, I think it's creepy and vile to whore up your child and parade them around in front of adults who judge them in swimsuits while they do provacative little struts that have been choreographed by mommy and her weirdo pageant coach.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    I've always thought most pageant moms seemed to be using their kids to get the attention they either missed out on or miss themselves.
    Absolutely agree with you.

Supreme Quality of a Manatee... They can clear the Hotel buffet in one sitting!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information