Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pageantmoms: Qualities of a manatee!

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    body fat properly hangs over all edges of plastic chairs offstage.
    You asked for it!

(the pic that won't die, taken almost 2 years ago at Heathrow International)

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Heartless self centered beasts.
    I read that as self centered breasts. I was thinking of a uni-boob.

-has a lifetime supply of Aqua-net
    -pays for wigs for a 6 month old babies
    -stuffs the bras of 12 year old girls, and the crotches of 13 year old boys
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    You asked for it!

(the pic that won't die, taken almost 2 years ago at Heathrow International)

I ought to print that and put it on my fridge door. Best. Diet. Ever.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

WTF IS THIS FORUM ABOUT?! I DIDNT KNOW IT EXISTED

p.s. im horny

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post

p.s. im horny
    and you came into THIS thread? LOL
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

To me, this is the typical pageant mom:

She tells people she was some extremely popular, on-fire, superstar in her youth and adolescence, but in reality she was kind of a loser who was never as pretty, talented, and popular as she

a) wanted to be
    b) thought she was
    c) both.

She was the girl always on the outskirts of the popular group, hanging around behind them, watching them, but failing to be included or accepted. She did pageants because of her need for the validation that she wasn't getting from her peers.

Not much has changed since she reached adulthood. She's now married to a loser who is actually on or above her level but who she feels is below her. She married for the sole purpose of producing her spawn, who is probably named D'Kotah-Blue or or Charadee or Madesyn. The child is equally mediocre, but the mom bends over backwards making her "beautiful" and riding her ass to every single attention-getting function possible. She becomes obsessed with this child winning a title like "Little Miss Baby Supreme Perfection of the Galaxy," not because she wants the child to be happy and successful but because it makes HER feel confident and popular to have a kid who is getting recognition. In her mind, every time little Daviniti-Anne wins a pageant, SHE is actually winning. She spends most of her free time telling her friends and family how special and mind-blowingly superior little Kynsingtynne is.

In the morning, she liberally applies blue eyeshadow, red lipstick, and some clip on hair before putting on a bedazzled jean jacket and carting her kid to pageant lessons where she loudly reminisces about her days as a "star."

When she gets home, the rest of her afternoon is spent surfing the internet to read up on pageant information and diss other little girls (Lexus is soooooo fat and unprofessional looking y'all, there's no excuse for the girls in the 6 and under age group not to be wearing veneers. When I was Miss Great Supreme Northeast South Main Street the first thing I learned was to have a nice smile. I bet her mom never won a pageant.) After the kid has paid the sufficient amount in entry fees to be given a title, the mom tells everyone who will listen that now little M'kailah is a "beauty queen just like her mommy!"
    Last edited by southernbelle; June 29th, 2008 at 06:40 PM.

^^^^
    Beautifully wellput, SB.

I'm not too sure what all this new forum stuff is about, but I'm enjoying reading it!

She gets more mileage out of her wedding dress by entering the mother/daughter category.

Cute kid! Not made up like a tramp.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

They probably give their kids blow outs

oh no! Apparently there are professionals who will do that for them..... for a fee of course!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    oh no! Apparently there are professionals who will do that for them..... for a fee of course!
    Twitchy! back away from the other pageant moms thread. you are becoming too knowledgeable about pageants!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

*places feet in tee formation with front one on the ball of the foot, hands on hips, gazing over shoulder, slowly smiles to reveal all teeth to msdebagain* "I would like to bring world peace and be a veterinarian because children are our future" *bats eyelashes, pivots on 'x' and sashays off stage*

*places feet in tee formation with front one on the ball of the foot, hands on hips, gazing over shoulder, slowly smiles to reveal all teeth to msdebagain* "I would like to bring world peace and be a veterinarian because children are our future" *bats eyelashes, pivots on 'x' and sashays off stage*

You forgot Iraq and some place like that..so we can find them on maps..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information