7 21.88%
  • Really molesters at heart

1 3.13%
  • All of the above accept number 1

19 59.38%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pageant Moms

Default Re: Pageant Moms

Yeah, and really.. a child all whored up, dancing seductively and dressed like a stripper?

A CHILD?!

How is that right in any way?

Secondly, those RIDICULOUS head shots they have people do of their kid, airbrushed to death so they look like little creepy Village of the Damned dolls. They don't even look REAL.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I'll play. These women are sick fucks. Their husbands should beat them with a curling iron!

Anyone who would dress up a 5 year old too look like an adult and have sex appeal like an adult should have their children taken away from them. WTF is their problem? Let kids be kids and stop parading them around like the future Tori Spelling or Lindsay Hohan.

*waiting for the crazies to show up* Doo dee doo doo.....

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Arrgh

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Silver Member

These women go on and on and on about how its the KIDS who want to do this.
    I have a three year old who I cannot talk out of wearing a tutu and a pair of cowboy boots to go to the grocery store ( I let her because a.) she is not hurting anyone b.) you only have a limited window to dress like you are in day pass from the home and people still think you are cute and c.) I live in the type of neighborhood with Houston's Drag Idol...its OK here)
    I cannot IMAGINE the spirit breaking, and discipline, and emotional manipulation it takes to make a 3 yr old "pageant ready".
    http://dorkdejour.blogspot.com Just Pimpin my Podcast!!

I think pageant mothers are the height of tackiness. I believe they live vicariously through their children and often tell themselves that their kids really want to compete, when in reality it's them that want the "glory" of winning and a crown.

To them it's a status thing, like big hair or what church you go to. They didn't make anything of themselves, but dagnabbit their kids will put them on the map!

It's all an ego trip.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia
    Well of course, this is a pet subject of mine. I'm with Sojita here, as long as we don't post copyrighted pictures, or name names of specific people, we're not hurting anybody or breaking any laws.

I think that anybody who paints up a child & slaps fake tans, teeth & hair on her, and makes her priss around wearing a gawd-awful rhinestone monstrosity should not be allowed to breed.
    And I'm with you two! Twice as freaky as a Michael Jackson/Tom Cruise sammich and three times as flamboyant. Putting your kids in pageants should be classified as a mental disorder.

Have you seen the ads for the new movie coming out in a few weeks that's really going to make fun of the entire Pageant genre? I cannot wait, Steve Carell is in it. It's been shown at Sundance and it's an idie film "Little Miss Sunshine" I love the tagline "Everybody pretended to be normal" More on it at http://www.foxsearchlight.com

A*O

I saw a docco about these freaks (the mothers, not the poor kids) and it was sad more than anything else but also VERY funny. Trailerpark trash living vicariously through their darlin' lil princess living dolls. I was particularly interested to see the large numbers of dodgy looking men sitting at the back of the auditorium secretly taking pics holding the camera with one hand.......

No doubt the PMSs (Pageant Mom Stupids) will come out spitting and howling again but provided we don't post any pics of their plastic fembot kids or name names we should be able to express our personal opinions under the first amendment.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

There's nothing we could say about them that hasn't been said and worse by themselves. You should see how they talk to either other on boards. Vicious, nasty and stupid. Makes our worst trolls seem like Sunday School teachers.

Edited to add I'd totally forgotten about the Voy board I set up just to flame/fight with the pageant mommies and I went back only to discover that they filled the damned thing with ads, banners and pageant crap. I deleted all of the self congratulatory crap and fugly pictures to strip it back down just to pageant mommies. One of the SFers posted about how wonderfully nice and non pageant bashing they are on SF, ha ha..
    http://www.voy.com/199640/
    Last edited by UndercoverGator; July 17th, 2006 at 06:59 PM.

A good number of these kids are not anything special to look at. In fact, many of them are downright fug. Lots of pageant kids are also significantly overweight.

If any of them saw me saying that, I'm sure you can all guess what they'd say.....

"YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!"
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Ah, the memories of all this. Y'all simply must visit this site & find the post where the mom is asking for ideas to name a girl baby. Some of the names these moms suggested are priceless.

My favorite is Nevaeh (heaven backwards.) Apparently it's common in those circles.

http://www.voy.com/199035/
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

A*O

The Maury Povich Show is also a good place to harvest terrible names from too, especially the ho's who test 20 blokes' DNA to find out who the baby daddy.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I hope we don't get the problems we did last time.

Naw, just funnel 'em to the old Voy board I set up and Grimm and I can torment them there and leave this place alone.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O
    The Maury Povich Show is also a good place to harvest terrible names from too, especially the ho's who test 20 blokes' DNA to find out who the baby daddy.
    Y'all get "Maury" Down Under too?? Squeal!! It's one of the few talk shows I'll watch occasionally when I'm home. Love it when they test 20 guys and none of them match the baby's DNA.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information