Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast
Like Tree296Likes

Thread: Honey Boo Boo Child From Toddlers & Tiaras Gets Her Own Show

'Mama played it smart!' Honey Boo Boo's mother June reveals reality show earnings are held in trust for her daughters
    By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 11:25 EST, 6 January 2013 | UPDATED: 14:37 EST, 6 January 2013
    Comments (142)

Since she shot to fame in Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, commentators have been waiting for the inevitable to happen.

But June Thomson has revealed she won't be upgrading her modest home for a luxury pad any time soon - as she is not profiting from the reality show.

Instead the self-proclaimed 'redneck' has divided the estimated $15,000 to $20,000 episode fee into equal trust funds for her four daughters and granddaughter.

'I want my kids to look back and say, "Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality TV people,"' she told website TMZ.

And Mama June, as she is known, has ensured she won't be tempted to take the money for herself by asking TLC to pay it straight into the trust funds.

'TLC puts the money into the girls' trust accounts for me and then I get an email telling me how much everyone gets,' she explained.

'You're never gonna see me drive a Range Rover or a Mercedes. I'll drive one if someone else pays for it. Never gonna live above my means.'

Her far-sightedness means that when seven-year-old Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thomson and her sisters Lauryn, 12, Jessica, 15, Anna, 18, and Anna's daughter Kaitlyn turn 21 they will receive a sizeable amount of money.

Only if they need money for their education, or healthcare, can the girls access the money before then.

Full time mother Mama June, who is known for her love of extreme couponing, explained that she and her partner live off his salary as a contractor.

The family has made one large purchase since their new found fame - a second hand, seven-year-old Ford Expedition.

Read more: 'Mama played it smart!' Honey Boo Boo's mother June reveals that her reality show earnings are held in trust for five daughters | Mail Online

I'm sure Octomom has done exactly the same thing

(This new rolleyes smiley sucks balls)
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Good job Mama June.
    Kat Scorp and Fran like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Haven't watched more than a few episodes of this show. But, I'm pretty impressed that she's not going to try to cash in and is actually doing the smart thing for her kids. Though, maybe she could use a bit to actually cook something even resembling health food.

Is it really much of a compliment that mama June is a better mother than Octomom? I mean, a freaking stray cat is a better mother than Octo.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Props to Mama June, I like her more and more.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

"I'm doing the obvious, responsible thing that should be done anyway. Shower me with unwarranted praise!"
    witchcurlgirl and Sojiita like this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Grimm! This woman has never tried to impress anyone in her entire life!
    Kat Scorp, Fran and card like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

And there's STILL no UK airdate for Honey Boo Boo. It makes me sad, i really want to watch this with my wee sis, who has no idea why I now call her Mary (not her name) Boo Boo
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

June Shannon, Honey Boo Boo Mom, Getting Married to Sugar Bear

Celebrity News
    May 5, 2013 AT 10:40AM
    By Joyce Chen

June Shannon will tie the knot with her longtime beau Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson, on May 5.
    Credit: Charles Eshelman/FilmMagic

Here comes the (Honey Boo Boo) bride! Nine years after they initially met in an online chat room, reality show mom June Shannon and her longtime beau Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson are finally going to exchange "I do's" on Sunday, May 5.

The ceremony, which will take place in McIntyre, Georgia, will be a "taped event," according to an official wedding invitation obtained by TMZ, meaning that fans of TLC's hit Here Comes Honey Boo Boo won't be left in the dark over the undoubtedly eventful nuptials.

Guests are asked to abide by a "no cell phones, cameras, or outside video taping" rule, however. According to TMZ, the people working the wedding were asked to don "full redneck attire" for the taped ceremony.

Shannon, known as "Mama" on the show, and Thompson are already parents to Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, 7, the feisty Toddlers & Tiaras pageant contestant with a penchant for outrageous one-liners.

"A lot of people say they can relate to us," Shannon told Ryan Seacrest during a radio interview in August 2012. "Our fan base tells us that when they have a bad day they can be able to watch our show and be able to get a good laugh; I honestly laugh at the show too because it is kind of funny, because we know we have fun filming it. It's just all about having fun making memories."
    Read more: June Shannon, Honey Boo Boo Mom, Getting Married to Sugar Bear - UsMagazine.com
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Not fair to the family memebers who want to record or take pictures for their own memories.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

fgg

Forklift foot!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

gunt cheese
    Air Quotes and witchcurlgirl like this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^ ugh, you sick, sick, bastard
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information