Now that is freaking funny.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

‘HONEY BOO BOO’ ROCKED BY FREAK ACCIDENT

-A +A
    Published on: November 16, 2012
    by JOHN BLOSSER, NATIONAL ENQUIRER
    Photography by: INF Daily

ALL hell has broken loose on the set of TLC’s “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” – and only The ENQUIRER has all the details about the outrageous antics that brought production of the hit show to a screeching halt!
    In one scene that viewers will never see, Honey Boo Boo’s older sister “Pumpkin” was nearly blinded in a freak acci*dent. Fans also won’t see the prank gone wrong that sent June “Mama” Shannon into a profan*ity-laced tirade at the show’s crew. Add in a new pet chicken for the show’s 7-year-old star Alana Thompson – and you’ve got the makings of absolute mayhem!
    Things have gotten so out of hand, says a source, that Anna “Chickadee” Shannon – the eldest of June’s four daughters – is ready to take her 4-month-old baby girl, Kait-lyn, and run off with her new RICH boyfriend!
    “It’s complete chaos,” said the source. “And it’s only going to get worse!”
    The frightening accident that nearly cost 12-year-old Lauryn (Pumpkin) her sight occurred on Oct. 27 at the family’s home. Mike “Sugar Bear” Thompson – Alana’s dad – threw a set of car keys to Pumpkin and hit her right in the face!
    “Sugar Bear wasn’t trying to hurtto hurt her,” explained the source. “He thought Lauryn was going to catch the keys, but she missed.
    “The keys struck her in the face and scratched her cornea. She covered her face with her hands and began screaming, and blood was flowing from cuts under her eye.”
    According to the source, June freaked out, shouting at Sugar Bear: “What did you DO?! You could have blinded her for life!”
    Lauryn was rushed to a local hospital and kept overnight, “mainly because she was in shock,” said the source. “They were all terrified that Pumpkin would lose her sight. Thankfully, it all turned out OK, but they lost a whole day of filming.”
    Another taping came to an abrupt halt during the filming of Honey Boo Boo’s Halloween party, when June exploded after being caught on the wrong side of a mean prank.
    Prodded by the crew to “scare” June, series regular “Crazy Tony” Lindsey – who was playing around with rubber snakes – secretly switched out the toys for a REAL snake, chopped off its head and lopped it around June’s neck!
    June, who’d been sitting around the fire with the family, let loose a string of expletives, then threw both the headless snake and her TLC mi*crophone into the blaze. Meanwhile, little Alana was so terrified by the incident, SHE burst into tears!
    “That was the last straw for June,” revealed the source. “She said, ‘I TOLD you I’m not having you people scare her to (bleeping) death. Now you can go back to (bleeping) TLC and tell them why their (bleeping) equipment is in the fire!’”
    June stormed off with Alana in tow and Pumpkin hot on their heels.
    “Get that (bleeping) camera out of my face – NOW!” the 12-year-old screamed at the crew. Filming shut down for the night.
    Adding to the drama is Alana’s new pet – a chicken she named “Nugget” after her favorite fast food. Nugget sleeps IN the house in a special cage.
    The madness has pushed Anna, 18, to the edge – and she’s already hatch*ing an escape plan with her wealthy new beau, 21-year-old Mitch Brewer, whose family owns a roller rink and several construction companies.
    “Anna sees Mitch as her way to escape from the family,” the source confided. “She hates June and wants nothing to do with the family, but she’s got a newborn baby, no high school diploma and no prospects.
    “When Mitch got interested in her, she jumped at the chance. She’s al*ready thinking about marriage!”
    And that may not end well for Mitch, warns the source. Anna’s last boyfriend, Caleb Clark, broke up with her after she admitted she had cheated on him – and told him the baby she was car*rying might not be his! Caleb still thinks he’s little Kaitlyn’s fa*ther but says that Anna’s family has blocked his efforts to get a paternity test.
    “Mitch is a very sweet guy, but he’s naive when it comes to Anna,” noted the source. “I’m afraid that if he keeps seeing her, he’s headed for heartbreak.”

‘HONEY BOO BOO’ ROCKED BY FREAK ACCIDENT - The National Enquirer
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Good grief. Nothing scadalous there. Pumpkin has crappy hand/eye coordination. June can't take a joke, Anna sleeps around and hates her mother. Sounds like a typical family.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

LOL, I know. It's the National Enquirer trying to make a scandal where there is none. And people don't even bother throwing keys at me, because they know I'm just not going to catch them so I can see how that would happen.....
    card likes this.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Oh what a mess. Alana is getting fatter by the minute.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Oh what a mess. Alana is getting fatter by the minute.
    i noticed that too. it's very sad

no comments about chopping off a snake's head and throwing writhing, headless snake around someone's neck? Now that is fucked.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I'm sorry, what?

you can tell that Mama June really loves her kids and puts nothing before their best interests.
    She feeds her kid fucking red bull and mountain dew and shovels junk food in her face all day. How is that in the child's best interests?
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Prodded by the crew to “scare” June, series regular “Crazy Tony” Lindsey – who was playing around with rubber snakes – secretly switched out the toys for a REAL snake, chopped off its head and lopped it around June’s neck!

​From the article above. That's pretty messed up, IMO.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Joan Rivers ‏@Joan_Rivers
    Honey Boo Boo was named one of Barbara Walters' "10 Most Fascinating People" of 2012. Her mother June was named the other 9.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

June is probably nine times more fascinating that whatever else Babs has on that list anyway!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Elite Member

I do feel bad for Pumpkin if she did scratch her cornea, my husband did and I came home to find him in the dark bathroom shaking trying to control the pain.

The rst is just crap I almost hope the teen mom gets her own better storyline, rich bf may do it. I'd love to see how she'd spend the money

Hubby had no idea who Honey Boo Boo was til i watched the Barbara Walters special. He looked over at me and said, "Are you freakin kidding me?"
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

"Marannaise is not a meat. Marranaise is something you put on a sammich."

Friday, January 4th 2013
    Mama June's Greatest Fear Is Marannaise

Since TLC is basically just one long never-ending episode of Maury, one of the Here Comes Honey Boo Boo "holladay" specials will feature Mama June facing her greatest fear, which surprisingly isn't vegetables that haven't been deep fried in cheese oil and covered in ranch dressing. The heaves crawl up Mama June's sketti sauce-covered froat when she thinks of MARANNAISE!
    While working the hell out of her newly straightened bayootiful yallaw hayer-ah (yes, Tim Peeler would hit that while blowing his coyote horn), Mama June tells her tribe of adorable sugar-coated diabetes drops that her hate for mayonnaise was born when she was a kid because her babysitter only fed her mayo sandwiches. Mama June can easily swallow up bowls of macaroni (air kiss to Simply Sara) and coleslaw salad, but she can't make it herself and she has a hard time looking at mayo in its raw, delicious state. Mama June's mayo phobia is a little strange, because I'm sure if you cracked two raw eggs between her luscious triple decker chins and rubbed all her chins together, out would squirt the most delicious bacon cheddar marannaise you've ever tasted.
    Mama June's talk about her mayo fears then leads to Chickfila and Snickerdoodle (or whatever their names are) fighting over whether or not vegamatarians eat marannaise. They're confusing vegans with vegamatarians, but let them argue, because the way they say mayonnaise takes me up, up and away.
    And I cannot relate to Mama June's fear of mayo. My tongue is to mayo as gnats are to the sour cream crusties on Mama June's forklift foot. I love it. I can bathe in mayo, brush my teeth with mayo, moisturize my ass cheeks with mayo, wet my contact lenses with mayo and I can even use mayo as lube. So this is good news, because it means there's MORE MARANNAISE FOR ME! Because if Mama June loved marannaise as much as I do, there'd be a nationwide shortage and I'd have to deliver a screeching marannaise message on YouTube.
    via UsWeekly
    Posted by: Michael K
    1 comment

Deliciousness Honey Boo Boo Chile Mama June
    ~Manx Mouse

This family....Urgh, such motivation for fitness. I feel sorry for that little girl, she is too big, it's unhealthy.

The mum reminds me of fat human Bender from Futurama...yikes. Her chin looks like it swallowed her neck....

Thread Information