Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree296Likes

Thread: Honey Boo Boo Child From Toddlers & Tiaras Gets Her Own Show

Oh mjw, you tease; the site is 25 gifs but you didn't give me 25 gifs *smack*

beepbopbeepbeep

Ever since Here Comes Honey Boo Boo came out I have realized how fat phobic people really are.
    It’s fucking terrifying.

MsChiff likes this.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

fgg

Rosie O'Donnell Wants to Buy Honey Boo Boo's Family a House

Living through a heart attack has given Rosie O'Donnell a new lease on life – but she hasn't lost her trademark sense of humor.

In a sit-down interview with PEOPLE, the 50-year-old comedian reveals that she digs the reality TV family on Here Comes Honey Boo Boo – and does a spot-on impression of Mama June.

"I love Mama June. I love Sugar Bear. I love Chubbs," she says referring to some of the family members by their nicknames. "I love 'em all."

Going into Mama June's voice, O'Donnell impersonates the family matriarch cheering on her daughter, Alana, at a pageant. "I love 'Smoochie! Look at Mama, Smoochie! Look at the judges,' " she says while blowing kisses.

O'Donnell praises the show's 7-year-old star, Alana Thompson, and compares her to the ultimate child star, Shirley Temple. "She has a presence and an intellect that goes way beyond her years," says O'Donnell.

But the comedian's admiration for the family, who live in home with railroad tracks running through the backyard in McIntyre, Ga., goes beyond regular fandom.

"I'd love to meet them," she says, "and buy them a house."

http://www.people.com/people/article...636141,00.html

video at the link
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Gonna tell you all a story about Honey Boo Boo
    Hillbilly family that makes me want to spew
    Then one day, Rosie O becomes a fan
    And buys them a big house, and screws up TLC's grand plan
    Bluebonnet and Honeythorn like this.

That's very nice of Rosie. I would be be pissed if she said something about buying Octomom a house.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

If you had been waiting to hear Christopher Walken say "all that vajiggle jaggle is not beautimous", your wait is over.

[YOUTUBE]NzIsz3fU9xQ[/YOUTUBE]
    darksithbunny likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

*releases pent up breath*

Thank goodness. I was starting to turn blue there.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I knew it! That's why I rushed right in here to post that!

ETA - adding article

Thursday, October 11th 2012
    Kris Jenner Is A Shameless Whore, Water Is Wet

Get your overstuffed ass out to pasture OLD kash kow Kim, there's a new boo in Kris Jenner's life. At least, Kris would love for there to be... a new Honey Boo Boo to be more specific. Just a couple of weeks ago Kris was turning her overly manicured nose up and shame, shame, shame on youing at Mama June for her child whoring ways and for being "classless". I'll wait a minute for the laughter to subside.
    Now Kris wants to manage Honey Boo Boo. Mmmmhmmm.
    So Hollywood Life has the scoop on Kris's amazing turnaround, based solely on her love for children and not at all by the realization that she's thisclose to being ousted by some 7 year old hillbilly beauty pageant princess. And if you can't get richer by pimping your own kids any more, why not get richer by pimping your replacement?? You have to slow clap for Kris's dedication to whoring and her complete lack of dignity and self respect. Bitch is on her game.
    At this point, Kris is just extending the hand(cuff) and Mama June hasn't talked to her about it. Please Universe, if this meeting ever does occur, let Mama June have one of her famous gas attacks, and let her burp and fart and laugh in Kris's begging face with a mouthful of half chewed sketti as Honey Boo Boo snaps TWO Z's!!!! And let the cameras capture every delicious second of it. AMEN.

Posted by: Sweetas
    7 comments

#getmoneybitchBratsCPS Is On Line OneHoney Boo Boo ChileKris JennerPimp Game
    Last edited by Waterslide; October 11th, 2012 at 06:14 PM.
    Kat Scorp likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Why do people watch this unmitigated pile of shit. Why.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

The lulz.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have nightmares about the episode where June took off her sock and there were fucking gnats living in her foot and all up in her toenail. uggg i still can't erase the image out of my head
    lucianodel likes this.

Just tell yourself that those were CGI gnats.

Quote Originally Posted by Love love View Post

i have nightmares about the episode where June took off her sock and there were fucking gnats living in her foot and all up in her toenail. uggg i still can't erase the image out of my head
    I think that's all kinds of awsome.
    The pic and your nightmare.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

fgg

Honey Boo Boo Alana Thompson & Mama June Shannon Make Late Night Debut on Jimmy Kimmel Live

It may have been past her bedtime, but Here Comes Honey Boo Boo star Alana Thompson and Mama June Shannon brought the laughs to late night Monday on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

Alana who is 7 years old handled the appearance with her plenty of attitude, and Kimmel kicked off the hilarious segment by asking the mother-daughter duo about their infamous nicknames, then the conversation quickly turned to another famous reality television family: the Kardashians.

"Do you watch the Kardashians ever?" Kimmel asks.

"No," June says.

"You don't watch them? Because their show is making millions of dollars and their show is just about as popular as yours is," Kimmel says. "Now are you guys making millions of dollars, too?"

"No, we actually just started out so you don't make millions when you first start out," June tells him.

"I would like to be your agent and negotiate all this stuff for you," Kimmel says.

Money aside, June made it clear that the Honey Boo Boo crew are very different than the high-grossing Kardashians.

"It's all about my kids," she says of her decision behind doing the TLC show. "This journey may last six months or it may last a year, but I don't want 10 years down the road, Alana or any of the kids to be thinking like, 'Oh my God, I have nothing to show for it.' "

As for their earnings, don't expect Alana to blow it all on candy.

"I wanted to put it in trust funds very equally for all the kids," June says. "So most of the money is there and the other money goes to our community outreach programs like the UR Brand that raise for the anti-bullying."

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo - Jimmy Kimmel Live : People.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

My kids crack me up. We caught a couple of these on demand this weekend and my son said they have to teach the baby to say, you keel my father, prepare to die.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I love that they donate some of their money. You know, I watched the show, and I have to say I like them all. They don't put on airs like the Kardashians, who are pure trash but act like they're the elite. At least the Honey Boo Boo clan play up their trashy factor, and aren't ashamed of it. Kris Kardashian would sell out her children to make a dime, but you can tell that Mama June really loves her kids and puts nothing before their best interests. They're not qualityt television, but I think they're good people.
    Last edited by Brah; November 5th, 2012 at 11:01 PM.

Thread Information