Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Like Tree296Likes

Thread: Honey Boo Boo Child From Toddlers & Tiaras Gets Her Own Show

I'm checking it out on Youtube now. My vote is actually the opposite. Decent Honey Boo Boo, but a lousy June.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    SNL did a parody of them. I have never seen the show so I can't say if it was done well or not. My Mom watches it though and she felt they did a good job playing the Mom but not on Honey Boo Boo. Did anyone else see it?
    I missed it, but would love to see the parody. Gonna check it out.

The show is actually starting to grow on me.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

fgg

^post it if you find it. normally SNL is on demand but for some reason, it isn't up this season. (honey boo) boo!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

[YOUTUBE]W6yqS2IjQFc[/YOUTUBE]
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

fgg

thanks OS. tbh, they are both terrible but if i had to pick, i'm going to have to say they did a better HBB than mama.

I think HBB was better than June, but it's sad when Bobby Moynahan is more attractive as June than June is herself.

That is true, Bobby Moynahan is more attractive than June. I think HBB was funnier, but it was still missing something. And if I were imitating June I would have done the kiss face.

The thing that freaks me out about June is that she's got a way better sense of humor than I'd given her credit for when I first saw her, and she's always making funny faces and stuff that I think they could have played off.
    card likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I am not sure how true this all is:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...t-just-15.html

Honey Boo Boo's mother, June Shannon, attempted to give her first daughter, Anna 'Chickadee', away for adoption after becoming a parent at 15, it was claimed today.

The 33-year-old reality star from McIntyre, Georgia, now a mother-of-four, first asked relatives if they would take the baby while pregnant, sister-in-law Janice Shannon has apparently said.

June is said to have then 'abandoned' Anna, then seven, at the home of her mother, Sandra Hale, in order to 'move into a trailer with a boyfriend'.

According to the National Enquirer, Janice, who was married to June's late brother, Jimmy, had been prepared to take Anna, but June did not want to lose her parental rights so the adoption failed to take place.

The magazine says that child welfare officers eventually gave custody of Anna to Sandra, and it was only this year that the teen moved back in with her mother.

But the current arrangement is just for the cameras, it claims.

A source told the title: 'Anna lived with Sandra until earlier this year, when June bribed her with $500 a month to move back in with the family and be on the TV show.

'They thought that Anna's illegitimate teenage pregnancy would make for good story lines for the show.'

Anna is now a teenage mother herself, to two-month-old Kaitlyn, who was born with an extra thumb on one hand.

She is no longer in a relationship with the baby's father, Caleb Clark, 19, who she dated for two years.

Caleb says he is now fighting to gain access to Kaitlyn and told the tabloid that he wants to get the child 'out of that house and away from that family', but is unable to take action because Anna apparently refuses to let him take a paternity test.

He told the Enquirer: 'Anna was in her grandmother's custody, but she was still desperate to get away from June officially. June was a lousy mother to Anna.'

He insisted that the happy cohesive family that appears on television is a far cry from reality.

'You can see it,' he continued. 'Anna still resents June and stands apart from the rest of the family. When the cameras are turned off, Anna doesn't have much to do with any of them.'

Caleb told the tabloid that he had every intention of marrying Anna until she admitted that she had cheated on him.

Anna, who does not have a relationship with her own father, ex-con David Dunn, supposedly sent Caleb an email when she discovered she was pregnant.

It apparently read: 'I kinda had sex with someone the week before we did, but I trusted him to wear a condom, but I don't think he did, and that's what scares me.'

Caleb told the tabloid that he had every intention of marrying Anna until she admitted that she had cheated on him.

Anna, who does not have a relationship with her own father, ex-con David Dunn,

I'm getting flashbacks to the days I was obsessed with daytime soap-operas.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    I am not sure how true this all is:

Honey Boo Boo's mother 'attempted to put first daughter up for adoption' after becoming pregnant at just 15 | Mail Online

Honey Boo Boo's mother, June Shannon, attempted to give her first daughter, Anna 'Chickadee', away for adoption after becoming a parent at 15, it was claimed today.

The 33-year-old reality star from McIntyre, Georgia, now a mother-of-four, first asked relatives if they would take the baby while pregnant, sister-in-law Janice Shannon has apparently said.

June is said to have then 'abandoned' Anna, then seven, at the home of her mother, Sandra Hale, in order to 'move into a trailer with a boyfriend'.

According to the National Enquirer, Janice, who was married to June's late brother, Jimmy, had been prepared to take Anna, but June did not want to lose her parental rights so the adoption failed to take place.

The magazine says that child welfare officers eventually gave custody of Anna to Sandra, and it was only this year that the teen moved back in with her mother.

But the current arrangement is just for the cameras, it claims.

A source told the title: 'Anna lived with Sandra until earlier this year, when June bribed her with $500 a month to move back in with the family and be on the TV show.

'They thought that Anna's illegitimate teenage pregnancy would make for good story lines for the show.'

Anna is now a teenage mother herself, to two-month-old Kaitlyn, who was born with an extra thumb on one hand.

She is no longer in a relationship with the baby's father, Caleb Clark, 19, who she dated for two years.

Caleb says he is now fighting to gain access to Kaitlyn and told the tabloid that he wants to get the child 'out of that house and away from that family', but is unable to take action because Anna apparently refuses to let him take a paternity test.

He told the Enquirer: 'Anna was in her grandmother's custody, but she was still desperate to get away from June officially. June was a lousy mother to Anna.'

He insisted that the happy cohesive family that appears on television is a far cry from reality.

'You can see it,' he continued. 'Anna still resents June and stands apart from the rest of the family. When the cameras are turned off, Anna doesn't have much to do with any of them.'

Anna, who does not have a relationship with her own father, ex-con David Dunn, supposedly sent Caleb an email when she discovered she was pregnant.

It apparently read: 'I kinda had sex with someone the week before we did, but I trusted him to wear a condom, but I don't think he did, and that's what scares me.'

You may be a redneck if:

1. One of your kids is called Honeyboo
    2. The other is called Chickadee
    3. You got pregnant at 15, and tried to pawn the child off on a relative
    4. You ended up abandoning that child anyway so you could "move into a better trailer"
    5. You ended up being a grandmother at the age of 30.
    6. Reality show proceeds are a significant portion of your income. (Bonus points if the money comes from TLC.)
    7. You know all the child welfare officers by their first names.
    8. The word "paternity test" is a regular part of your conversations.
    9. Your granddaughter can count higher than you because she has an extra thumb.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    You may be a redneck if:

this one's my favorite!

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    thanks OS. tbh, they are both terrible but if i had to pick, i'm going to have to say they did a better HBB than mama.
    Slight edge to mama for the "video stopped in a strange place" comment.

SNL needs to be put out of its misery.
    Waterslide likes this.

Someone Broke Into Honey Boo Boo’s House

By Victor, 1:02 AM on Sep 20, 2012, 0 Comments

According to reports, someone broke into the home of our new national treasure, Honey Boo Boo. I don’t know her real name so that’s just what I call her now. Anyway, the police say they’re treating it as a burglary despite no signs of forced entry and nothing being taken. The thief probably set only one foot in the door before he was eye-raped by the place and left in fear he already caught some hillbilly disease. Like gout.
    Nevertheless, to protect America’s most important gem, a security detail has been assigned to them by the local PD. The officer assigned to protect the family found the kitchen door ajar but no intruders inside the home. Family member Shannon said she knew something was wrong when she saw the kitchen cabinets were open.
    Dollars to delicious bacon donuts, it wasn’t a burglar. It was their fiercest foe. The raccoon. And not even the raccoon wanted to steal anything. It just left disgusted.
    Someone Broke Into Honey Boo Boo's House | The Blemish
    Kat Scorp likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Honey Boo Boo Nickname Generator:

https://www.facebook.com/HereComesHo...74643699317380

My nickname is Beauty Starlite

Thread Information