Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree296Likes

Thread: Honey Boo Boo Child From Toddlers & Tiaras Gets Her Own Show

Apparently theft and contempt of court, so your guess could very well be the case, lol.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I wonder how much TLC is paying them for this trainwreck.
    a penny too much?

For inquiring minds....

Hate to admit this, but I am watching it now. June and "Sugar Bear" have been together for 8 years. They went to dinner and he gave her a statue of a bronzed deer - cause they like to get deer roadkill and 'clean it up real good, grind it and eat it' So romantic. He also hopes to get a 'lil sumthin sumthin' later that night. Stated this right after spitting out some chewing tobacco through his two front (or missing) teefs.

He has asked her to marry him several times but the "M" word scares her. She said he is not the other children's father - 'they' aren't involved in the girl's lives. (Until now when they have some $$ from filming this)

So which of her cousins knocked her up when she was 15? Enquiring minds wanna know...
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

She has a total 'crazy bitch' look in her eyes. I find it strange that's it's so easy to classify people by their eyes, but with her it's so obvious.

Joel McHale called her the human thumb on the soup! Very fitting.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

My family and I took a vote and it was decided that the sister, Pumpkin, needs to be put down. Sometimes it's the kindest thing one can do for a sick animal.
    lucianodel likes this.

fgg

Honey Boo Boo’s family was investigated and cleared by Child Protective Services

You know how everyone is always saying that the “Toddlers & Tiaras” moms need to be investigated for child neglect for all the spray tans, teeth bleaching, and overt sexualization they subject their daughters to? Well it happened to at least one family. “Honey Boo Boo,” the six year-old star of a new spin-off on TLC that some have deemed exploitative, had her home life evaluated by social workers. Her case was about to go to trial when her family’s court-appointed lawyer was successful in getting it dismissed. So they probably didn’t find anything beyond what we saw on the show.

This article contains a spoiler for Honey Boo Boo. Skip over the rest of this story if you’d prefer to be surprised by this development:

“Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” premiered to huge ratings on Aug. 8. The show follows the lives of the Thomp*son family from rural McIntyre, Ga., including TLC’s new runaway star, Alana, aka “Honey Boo Boo.” The network decided to give the unforgettable little girl her own series after videos of her appearances on the cable network’s “Toddlers & Tiaras” went viral earlier this year.

BUT production of the show nearly came to a screeching halt shortly after filming began in March when investigators from Georgia’s Division of Family and Children Ser*vices made an unannounced visit to the family’s home.

“Honey Boo Boo’s upbringing raised eyebrows with neighbors,” a source told The ENQUIRER.

“The parents feed her energy drinks, cheese puffs for breakfast and brag about how they cook roadkill for meals. She even eats roadkill with flies swarming around her head!”

But the authorities didn’t get in*volved until a videotape of Honey Boo Boo dancing for dollars on a ta*ble in a bar was posted online.

In the scene, which was not filmed by TLC, mom June defended her daugh*ter’s actions by explaining that it was a college bar, not a “sleazy” one.

Investigators found reason to bring the case to court, but June’s court-appointed at*torney was able to convince the judge to throw it out, and film*ing resumed in May.

The first episode of the show – which showcases a whole lot of belly-slapping and gas-passing – drew an impressive 2.2 million viewers, but it also received a con*siderable amount of criticism.

And that criticism is bound to increase later in the season after Alana’s 17-year-old sister Anna, aka “Chickadee,” gives birth to a baby girl with two right thumbs – and grandma June makes fun of the defect!

[From The National Enquirer]

I was ready to report this story as a predictable one until I got to that end part. Honey Boo Boo’s 17 year-old sister has a baby with two right thumbs, which her family then makes fun of. Of course they do, and of course they put it all on tee-vee. That poor baby and her mom, who likely had no say in the matter.

As for the CPS investigation, it’s what you would expect. They can’t mandate that people not give their kids Mountain Dew mixed with Red Bull, not let them dance on tables, and not teach them witty phrases that hookers would say. As long as the kids aren’t in grave danger, there’s nothing they can do. Pimping them out in pageants and on a reality show doesn’t qualify.

Meanwhile, Starcasm found that Honey Boo Boo’s mom, June Shannon, has an arrest record in Georgia, most likely from missed child support payments. It’s thought that her oldest daughter, the one who is pregnant on the show, might have a different father than the man June is currently married to. Which is good news, because it means it wasn’t statutory rape when she conceived the girl at 15. You can read about it at Starcasm. [Via Crushable]

celebitchy
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Ha ha ha. That is so fucked. I loved this comment from another board:
    This show is a spaghetti bath away from being Gummo.
    Waterslide likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Two right thumbs? I'd post a screen cap of the brothers in the X-Files episode 'Home', but I fear Twitchy would pop my infraction cherry. Needless to say... "breeding your own stock" isn't known to create the most beautimous of crotch fruit.

It’s thought that her oldest daughter, the one who is pregnant on the show, might have a different father than the man June is currently married to. Which is good news, because it means it wasn’t statutory rape when she conceived the girl at 15
    Could someone ask CeleBitchy how is it not statutory rape just because the father is a different guy? June's biscuit was still 15, no matter which cousin fathered Anna AKA "Chickadee".
    Waterslide and greysfang like this.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Two thumbs? ^Yep, that sums it up for me.

Kat, I think celebitchy was jumping to the conclusion that whoever got her pregnant at 15 was closer to her age? They should have phrased it that at least it wasn't statutory rape by her present husband.

On the show, there was a picture of what I'm guessing is a younger June and she looked pretty much the same and that was kind of scary, too.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    On the show, there was a picture of what I'm guessing is a younger June and she looked pretty much the same and that was kind of scary, too.

I suppose if June's been shagged four times, there's hope for any uggo. Of course, then I look at Sugar Bear and I dry up down there...
    Waterslide and Palermo like this.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

If this show doesn't make a case for abstinence, nothing will.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Are you referring to this pic of her? Personally, I don't think she looked thaaaat bad here considering she had a few less chins.

Rock the fuck on!

Yes, that's the picture! OK, she does look a little better, at least chin-wise, but it reminds me of when they have fake younger pictures of people in movies.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information