Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree296Likes

Thread: Honey Boo Boo Child From Toddlers & Tiaras Gets Her Own Show

Can't believe that the knocked up 17 year old is the skinniest.
    And I agree with the poster that says there is a lot of love in the family. The mom.doesn't push HBBC to do the pageants. She meant berate her when she loses. It's a good relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    [YOUTUBE]l9nbhzKaqvA[/YOUTUBE]

This kid reminds me of one of the little brats I used to baby-sit. Can't see the show in it's entirety down here, but those previews are O.o moments. Families like this exist everywhere; why, oh why, can't we get some chlorine for the gene pool?!
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

There is a Facebook page for Toddlers & Tiaras and they have a long thread on there about this show. The father "Sugar Bear" is on there posting!
    >
    Mike Thompson To the ones that liked the show thanks for you're support and now for the haters y'all don't know us we loved doing the show we had fun I could be mean and say a lot of hateful things on here about y'all but I will not stoop that low you're just jealous its not y'all or your family so leave my family alone were just doing what we love to do bye you hippocrits
    Thursday at 2:50pm LikeUnlike 16

I looked on his profile and he isn't married to mama June from what I can tell, just "in a relationship". Also, their "anniversary" is in 2004, so I'm thinking the other 3 girls aren't his. Maybe..... I'm still lurking...

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    This kid reminds me of one of the little brats I used to baby-sit. Can't see the show in it's entirety down here, but those previews are O.o moments. Families like this exist everywhere; why, oh why, can't we get some chlorine for the gene pool?!
    You must have the patience of a saint, because I couldn't have handled that. But yes, it does seem that they grow these people everywhere, there's just different versions of the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by card View Post
    There is a Facebook page for Toddlers & Tiaras and they have a long thread on there about this show. The father "Sugar Bear" is on there posting!
    >
    Mike Thompson To the ones that liked the show thanks for you're support and now for the haters y'all don't know us we loved doing the show we had fun I could be mean and say a lot of hateful things on here about y'all but I will not stoop that low you're just jealous its not y'all or your family so leave my family alone were just doing what we love to do bye you hippocrits

I looked on his profile and he isn't married to mama June from what I can tell, just "in a relationship". Also, their "anniversary" is in 2004, so I'm thinking the other 3 girls aren't his. Maybe..... I'm still lurking...
    Thanks for the info! I think it's interesting that TLC seems to be sweeping the not married thing under the rug as if that's somehow taboo. That's how it strikes me anyway. Their mixed up value system never ceases to amaze me, so I wouldn't be surprised, but maybe I'm just being paranoid about that.
    card likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by card View Post
    >

I cannot stand when someone doesn't like something, they are accused of being jealous. Ain't nobody jealous of your fucked up ways.
    Leave you guys alone? You are in the public eye.
    card likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I wonder how much TLC is paying them for this trainwreck.

Maybe each kid has a different father? That would explain why each of the is fat, but in a different body-type shape. The youngest will definitely morph into a walrus just like her mother.

Or maybe they are married but she uses her maiden name or maybe they were together for a long time but only got married in 2004. I don't know that a Facebook status means anything with regard to whether or not they are married either. People do put the wackiest things in there.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I fucking hate FB statuses. I had one for a few months to communicate with my wedding planners in Norway and my SIL, the fucking crazy one, tried to make a BFD about my status being "single". I'm like, but its not a real FB so who cares if I left it at the default? Ugh!

Now she STILL harasses me about why I'm never on FB posting pictures and shit. She simply refuses to believe I don't facebook and thinks I have some secret account that I'm hiding just from her.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'll bet anything this dude is not the daddy of all those girls. I wouldn't be shocked if they all had different daddies.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

The pilot is re-airing right now and I'm finally getting to see it. "All that vagiggle jazzle is not beautimus."

And yes, June, you ARE a redneck.

ETA: Check out June's mugshot, lol.

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

i watched this show for the first time last weekend. wow, talk about white trash. There's so much wrong with this family, but i just could not change the channel.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

What's horrifying is that I know so many people like them...and worse.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    ETA: Check out June's mugshot, lol.

What was she charged with? I could totally see her hiding a six pack under her fupa and walking out of a liquor store
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information