Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Has anyone watched the new episodes of Toddlers and Tiaras?

twitchy I love your post!!! I couldn't wait to get on here today and see what you all were going to post about that episode last night. It was the worst!

The hooker mom is going to be on Joy Behar tonite to explain herself. That should be a fun interview.

Oh, and some of you know that I have judged pageants in the past, and what Victoria's mom did with the black sandals is a BIG No-No!! ALWAYS wear white socks and shoes for kids that little. ;-)

I have seen a lot of fuckery in my years of pageants, but last night I think topped it all, I was pretty mortified with the parents. T&T is getting the worst of the worst to showcase....

this one, on the other hand, was adorable

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

It's not often one would get to say "Hey sexy baby, you're diaper is showing".

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    this one, on the other hand, was adorable

I loved that. Aim high sweetheart, aim high

I'm was only 5 minutes into this episode, and I'm already raging at these fucking asshole mothers!!!! WTF?!?!
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Berkeley is not a cute child.

Carley's mom is one of the worst mothers I've seen on this show. I'm still confused why she wanted to get her a Mountain Dew after she did her beauty part too fast.

Alessondra's mom was relatively sane compared to the other parents.

All I kept thinking through the whole thing is that Carley is going to have some HUGE therapy bills!!!!

Carley and Darley......That is fucked up!!!!

Of course the repeat after it was fucked too. That mom who has a full time pageant coach for her kid??

Elite Member

They stopped offering Toddlers & Tiaras On Demand in my area, and I'm too lazy/technotarded to tape it. Plus my daughters don't approve of my fixation and won't tape it for me. So I am woefully behind.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    They stopped offering Toddlers & Tiaras On Demand in my area, and I'm too lazy/technotarded to tape it. Plus my daughters don't approve of my fixation and won't tape it for me. So I am woefully behind.

The Clicker - Melissa throws a mom tantrum on 'Toddlers & Tiaras' finale

This was part of the issue...She is giving her kid a split personality!! The little girls name is Carley. But she turns into "Darley" when she goes on stage.

Elite Member

Thanks for the link.

Melissa and Carley are nuts. These moms scare me.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    The Clicker - Melissa throws a mom tantrum on 'Toddlers & Tiaras' finale

This was part of the issue...She is giving her kid a split personality!! The little girls name is Carley. But she turns into "Darley" when she goes on stage.
    That is completely fucking insane. Did mom get a half assed degree in psych and then what Identity too many times?
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Oh, TLC hit the psycho mom jackpot with Carley's mom.. that is one fucked up mom who is fucking up her daughter soooo bad. That poor kid is forced to bleach her hair and everything. And she won GRAND frickin SUPREME!! Yet the poor kid got her ass chewed out again and again. Talk about messed up. That mom should lose custody of her daugher.

I actually felt sorry for Allesondra. Her dress was BAD. The shirt stuck out way too far, the hem was off, and the hoop was showing. Her mom's makeup job on her was sloppy, with clumpy eyelashes noticable. You just can't send your kid into a glitz system of that caliber with those nutcakes, and send her onstage looking like that.

It's kind of like entering your kid into a track meet, with all the others wearing proper running gear, and your kid wearing flip flops.

Totally agree with the above post about Berkely not being a pretty child. My daughter and I said the exact same thing...

Filming is starting for the new episodes of Toddlers and Tiaras. Yours truly (that would be ME) might be actually judging one of these pageants. How funny will THAT be!!! I am writing this book on pageants, and that would just ROCK if I could actually be behind the scenes at one of these filmings..... Okay, I'm prepared to be crucified by you all, but I still think it would be fun to actually see the whole pageant, then see what footage they actually use.

Quote Originally Posted by card View Post
    Filming is starting for the new episodes of Toddlers and Tiaras. Yours truly (that would be ME) might be actually judging one of these pageants. How funny will THAT be!!! I am writing this book on pageants, and that would just ROCK if I could actually be behind the scenes at one of these filmings..... Okay, I'm prepared to be crucified by you all, but I still think it would be fun to actually see the whole pageant, then see what footage they actually use.
    No shit?!!!!

I would be VERY interested in hearing about the craziness behind the scenes!!! I don't know why though. It's like a train wreck for me. I find it to be disturbing how some of these parents act, and dress their kids. I also hate when the kid is a total SOB. There was one just the other day that was a total BITCH. She was in the 10 yo group and she was such a snot!!!

But I still watch it. I should probably post this in the Bizarre Confessions thread lol

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information