Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Gypsy bride walks down the aisle in leopard print crystal and neon pink gown

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    How about this - on Wednesday this week, at my son's soccer practice, I was talking with a teammate's mom. We know that her son, who is good friends with our son, is being redistricted to our school. Which we are really happy about.

However, she said, "Boy, are you in for a surprise. The rest of our development is full of Travelers. And they are all being redistricted to your school, too."

She said the following: All the men own super tricked-out pick-up trucks. Chrome fittings everywhere. Every family has at least 3 to 4 kids. They are all "rednecky". The mom I was talking to was saying they were Scottish, which might just be a mistake on her part because she is a fairly recent emigre from Bulgaria and might have some difficulty distinguishing between Scottish and Irish.

Moh, there are real Roma gypsies in No.Va. I don't know about the Celtic ones, but used to attend an open music night at a DC bar in which Roma gypsies from Virginia use to play. So talented! Kept to themselves, no small talk with other musicians, would disappear as suddenly as they appeared.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I feel let down that we don't seem to have gypsies or travelers in the Philly area. I want some!
    No, you don't. The gypos, both Romany and Irish travelers, that I had to live with in York were awful. The Romanies would park their cute little caravans beside a major road and tie their horses three feet away from the road. Cars going 45+ speed limit. Short chain leash. Horses couldn't move anywhere. People would buy the horses just to save their damn lives. Big scam. Then the Irish gypos ... would steal stuff regularly and live on their rent/mortgage free cement trailer lot, whilst some drive a Range Rover. Must be nice not paying taxes! Ha. When I moved to England I had no idea about gypsies. What I thought was about Johny Depp in Chocolate. Yeah, far from the truth.

A*O

These people whine about being stigmatised as stereotypical rogues, thieves, troublemakers with utter contempt for the law, the taxman, the education system but a healthy interest in the welfare system which they don't contribute to in any way. If you dare question it you're accused of racism. It's not racism if its true.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    No, you don't. The gypos, both Romany and Irish travelers, that I had to live with in York were awful. The Romanies would park their cute little caravans beside a major road and tie their horses three feet away from the road. Cars going 45+ speed limit. Short chain leash. Horses couldn't move anywhere. People would buy the horses just to save their damn lives. Big scam. Then the Irish gypos ... would steal stuff regularly and live on their rent/mortgage free cement trailer lot, whilst some drive a Range Rover. Must be nice not paying taxes! Ha. When I moved to England I had no idea about gypsies. What I thought was about Johny Depp in Chocolate. Yeah, far from the truth.
    I've spent a hell of a lot of time not far from York and I know exactly what you mean. Whenever gypsies moved into the area everything had to be nailed down, locked up and watched like a hawk. Even where I live now we have concrete blocks over old the entrances to disused sites/roadways to stop the gypsies moving in because they arrive, crime shoots up and then after they've gone the local authority is left with a massive clean up operation. And then there's the fights between the different families - recently we actually had a mass brawl midway through the Sunday service in a local Catholic church that led to a man being stabbed. That was a traveler/gypsy dispute.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

fgg

Has her FAS baby been born yet?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I would love to attend a Gypsy wedding!
    You can watch My Big Fat Gypsy wedding on channel 4.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information