View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 94 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2975
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

Quote Originally Posted by FormerTko&Strutter View Post
    Oh I am humbled, they want to know who I am...touched even. I am important to them. <beaming>
    Linky McLinkster please
    "If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Well you can 'out' yourself of course, but we are not saying anything about the others. And they can do the same and 'out' themselves..but only at their discretion. Again, hope you understand.
    I will probably eventually out myself. Not like I have anything to lose, however, does the forum allow name changes because I really do not want to be expageantmom forever lol.
    "If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

Bronze Member

Going to kind of piss me off if they put my daughters name on there but not to the point where I really care now.

Going to kind of piss me off if they put my daughters name on there but not to the point where I really care now.
    OH shit pinky is back up

Bronze Member

Kind of funny because I wish I had rethought my name, really don't want stuck with it and like the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by EX-pageantmom View Post
    I will probably eventually out myself. Not like I have anything to lose, however, does the forum allow name changes because I really do not want to be expageantmom forever lol.
    Kind of funny because I wish I had rethought my name, really don't want stuck with it and like the forum.
    Yeah, I think you can still request name changes.

Quote Originally Posted by EX-pageantmom View Post
    Well again that is up to you. The others can make the same decision of course. I would hope that when/if you do that, you would respect the rights of the others to do the same, and make the same choice to do that, or not do that, same thing.

Grimmlok let me paint a picture for you..you piece of shit douchebag! -- No name, 23:08:00 06/26/08 Thu [13]
    There you sit...your fat muffin top hanging over your Sears cheap shit pants...pimple faced geek...never been laid,nerd shit of the school, LAME no date mother fucker! ALONE again NATURALLY dickweed, SOCIALLY inempt, GEEK SQUAD, Columbine wannabe weirdo, jealous, green with envy, HATER...GO FUCK YOURSELF AND GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU PIECE OF SHIT....FUCKTARD!

well grimm you pissed those creatures off...you could be eaten.

Bronze Member

Hey Expageantmom

<snicker>

fun fun eh??? heh

You know how I know their gay?

they sit there and ridicule a photo of "grimm" and call this photo ugly, etc. but the irony of it all is that 90% of pageant moms look just like him. The only difference is THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO.

Bronze Member

Ummm just wanted to point out that she can actually spell the word FUCK correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Well again that is up to you. The others can make the same decision of course. I would hope that when/if you do that, you would respect the rights of the others to do the same, and make the same choice to do that, or not do that, same thing.
    Absolutely. If the others want to that is up to them. But at this point I honestly do not know who the other "traitors" are lol

Bronze Member

"He does stay indoors and picks on innocent children. He needs to shave his back"

hey Grimm, I can take care of that hair issue for ya bud...I'm here for ya...heh

Ummm just wanted to point out that she can actually spell the word FUCK correctly
    I promise in her home that is simply an adjective and not a verb, as I highly doubt anything would "fuck" her nasty fat pageant momma ham wallet

Thread Information