View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 93 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2975
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

Bronze Member

I will lose the deposits, and thats okay. They need it more than I do. If I don't jump out now, I never will.

Oh allright. For the sake of you know who here(y'all know who you are)..I will keep them at bay a little and delete the list of names I posted. Geez.

Bronze Member

What list? I must have missed that. Crap...lol

Quote Originally Posted by EX-pageantmom View Post
    did you already pay deposits?

Another thing you guys should know, and you tell me if you would put up with this from a "business".

Any pageant vendor be it a photographer, director, tanner, h/m person, etc. REQUIRES a deposit in advance for you to book with them. Now, if for some reason this service is not rendered, be it a cancelation, an act of God, etc. YOU DO NOT GET THAT MONEY BACK. So, if you paid in say, $500 to a director to attend a pageant a month before the event, and you still owe $500 when you get there, and say your mother/father/child dies and you can't make it, guess what? TUFF TITTIES. They will not refund that money to you.
    I can actually understand that. I charge my clients a cancellation fee. I have blocked out that time for them. If they fail to honor the agreement I have lost the opportunity to schedule another client. If there is a death, etc. I will certainly work with them but as a matter of good business, all others are charged the fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I still don't get the point of pageants. How many grand supreme sashes can you possibly need? what does getting another one do for you?

what's the top prize on the planet in pageants for kinderwhores? The BIG kahuna of sashes.. the entire bolt of fucking polyester right from the textile factory?
    I've seen several where they advertise that every girl gets a crown and title for competing. Than means every manatee can go home and claim her daughter is a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I can actually understand that. I charge my clients a cancellation fee. I have blocked out that time for them. If they fail to honor the agreement I have lost the opportunity to schedule another client. If there is a death, etc. I will certainly work with them but as a matter of good business, all others are charged the fee.
    Yeah BUT h/m people regularly overbook and cause kids to be late getting to the stage which costs the girls points. On top of that each h/m person usually charges $350 to $400 per child. On average most take 15-20 kids, but I have seen some take up to 30 girls in one pageant. That comes to roughly $8000 CASH. I think they could afford to give one or two people their $100 deposit back.
    "If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

The sad thing about Camdyn is she has a little brother fighting cancer and her mom and grandma have her at a pageant nearly every weekend. If it were me I would keep my family at home supporting the sick child, but I think differently then some I guess. And yes, off stage she is not a happy girl
    That breaks my heart.
    "You should've never trusted Hollywood..."

Yeah BUT h/m people regularly overbook and cause kids to be late getting to the stage which costs the girls points. On top of that each h/m person usually charges $350 to $400 per child. On average most take 15-20 kids, but I have seen some take up to 30 girls in one pageant. That comes to roughly $8000 CASH. I think they could afford to give one or two people their $100 deposit back.
    Also wanted to add that this same h/m person does this every weekend so multiply the $8000 of tax free money by 4 and that is their monthly income.
    "If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

Bronze Member

Many times vendors don't bother to show up too. That can be a big problem when you are expecting them to show and wa la, they just didn't because they claim they didn't have enough deposits but they don't refund them, they hold them until another time.

Quote Originally Posted by FormerTko&Strutter View Post
    Many times vendors don't bother to show up too. That can be a big problem when you are expecting them to show and wa la, they just didn't because they claim they didn't have enough deposits but they don't refund them, they hold them until another time.
    YEP! Even if YOU do not cancel and they do, you have lost your money. I don't think this is possibly legal, but because pageant moms are so fucking stupid, they will just keep paying it.

Bronze Member

Expageantmom, I am liking you...LOL

Hello Pink Board Pageanttards: that pic of Grimm you have..the 'jackpot' one..does not feature anyone from this board. Do you really think that, given that we are basically scattered across the globe, we actually hang out together and have pics taken together? How stupid can you be?

*And Grimm looks good in that pic and you just wish he would fuck your sorry manatee asses..but of course he would not touch you if his life depended on it.

Whoremongering childabusers.

*And this is directed not at the decent ones among you..(yeah I know that alot of you are decent so none of this is at you)..but at the evil bitches who are abusing their kids..and at the 'friends' who are feeding them(mostly false) information. well guess what? We have some of YOUR friends and associates among US..and they have been feeding us some information too. How could you think it would NOT work both ways? And would you ever be surprised! Ha! *Rant over*

Expageantmom, I am liking you...LOL
    Hey thanks

dagumit! will someone go gussy us up some of them there pageant mammies to tinker with?
    Last edited by Tati; June 28th, 2008 at 09:59 AM.

Bronze Member

Oh I am humbled, they want to know who I am...touched even. I am important to them. <beaming>

Oh I am humbled, they want to know who I am...touched even. I am important to them. <beaming>
    Well you can 'out' yourself of course, but we are not saying anything about the others. And they can do the same and 'out' themselves..but only at their discretion. Again, hope you understand.

Thread Information