View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 92 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2975
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

no... let it die for awhile

I want to see what they're up to. i want to see what they do next without provocation. i want to observe the manatees in their natural environment.

If they're all off caucasing or whatever it is they do to make pack decisions we won't know anyhow
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bronze Member

Its Friday night, most are pageant bound and most likely aren't done with tanning to have pulled out their trusty laptops they never admit to having brought along. Either that or throwing down a couple at the hotel bar while their daughter is still hanging out in the tanners room waiting to dry.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Well aren't they getting ready for a pageant tomorrow?
    Nah, they are at the feeding trough.

Quote Originally Posted by FormerTko&Strutter View Post
    Its Friday night, most are pageant bound and most likely aren't done with tanning to have pulled out their trusty laptops they never admit to having brought along. Either that or throwing down a couple at the hotel bar while their daughter is still hanging out in the tanners room waiting to dry.
    It's funny because it's true. And I always took my laptop. It's like a gun to a gang member.
    "If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

Adult sized teeth in a little kid mouth looks really weird. Also is that some really odd shading on the jawline?
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; June 30th, 2008 at 09:13 PM.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

What pageant is this weekend? I know ITM was the last big one.
    "If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

Is the pageant this weekend at the Marine Mammal Stranding Station in Florida?

Bronze Member

Whats sad is my daughter asked if we were going to a pageant this weekend right before my neighbor asked when we were heading out. <sigh>

Good point, I wouldn't want my name thrown out in this thread. I like my house the way it is, not in ashes.
    Well we thought better of saying anything more about the 'insiders' here and are keeping that info about the pageant moms and retouchers, etc. that are here among us, well..among us. Like you alluded to..we really do not want that ..'out there' after rethinking things. Hope you understand.

I hate their dresses. They all look the same. Like some sort of whore-cake.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bronze Member

I can't think of a big one, we were doing Cover Miss and Faces. Wonder if we will be missed? lol

Throw me some xanex, gonna be a long weekend without room service. heh

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Is the pageant this weekend at the Marine Mammal Stranding Station in Florida?
    This made me .....

I can't think of a big one, we were doing Cover Miss and Faces. Wonder if we will be missed? lol

Throw me some xanex, gonna be a long weekend without room service. heh
    did you already pay deposits?

Another thing you guys should know, and you tell me if you would put up with this from a "business".

Any pageant vendor be it a photographer, director, tanner, h/m person, etc. REQUIRES a deposit in advance for you to book with them. Now, if for some reason this service is not rendered, be it a cancelation, an act of God, etc. YOU DO NOT GET THAT MONEY BACK. So, if you paid in say, $500 to a director to attend a pageant a month before the event, and you still owe $500 when you get there, and say your mother/father/child dies and you can't make it, guess what? TUFF TITTIES. They will not refund that money to you.

I still don't get the point of pageants. How many grand supreme sashes can you possibly need? what does getting another one do for you?

what's the top prize on the planet in pageants for kinderwhores? The BIG kahuna of sashes.. the entire bolt of fucking polyester right from the textile factory?

Bronze Member

No I do understand. I would love to say who I really am but the fallout would not be pretty and thats just straight truth, no bullshit.

Thread Information