View Poll Results: What do you think of them?

Voters
182. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tacky and Dangerous

158 86.81%
  • Harmless Fun

12 6.59%
  • Not Sure

12 6.59%
Page 91 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2975
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Child beauty pageants: fun or fiendish?

See how friendly pageant moms are to each other on THEIR boards?

I just have something to say -- LOUISIANA PAGEANT TABLOIDS
    "If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Honey, this thread is GOLD

don't worry, we have internet lawyerz for this kind of thing
    I am hiding behind you Grimm

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Why? Are you worried that the manatees will discover your true pagentard identity?
    Don't tell everyone

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Well "Camdin" (name changed for legal reasons LOL) may be unhappy but that Chinniston creepoid leering over her shoulder looks very happy indeed thank you.
    LOL no, just add more Y's to it
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I believe you meant to say "deluded", NOT diluted!! Look up the words, they each mean something different! LOL -- No name, 06/27/08 6:29pm
    Why don't you look up "CUNt" and go fuck yourself! (NT) -- Have a nice day!, 06/27/08 8:41pm

And as for my two cents... Yes, my mother has shelled out thousands of dollars since I was age 3 to help me compete in pageants (age 21 now), and I feel just as pretty with or without make up. Let me spell something out for you. I have gained more speaking skills, more self confidence from being on stage and in interviews, and have actually landed better jobs than I expected because people were so impressed with my resume which happens to include pageants. OH and not to mention, my mother always made sure school came first as I'm sure most mothers on this board do...and I am proud to say I will graduate in one year from one of the top universities in Louisiana with above a 3.5 GPA! Who says beauty queens don't have brains? I think you assessment was absolutely crude, rude, and wrong. You must know NOTHING about pageants. I do understand that there are some pageant moms who may fit your criteria but they are few and far between. Many pageants provide money to winners that help further their educations. I have received more scholarships than I thought possible through pageants. And as far as pageant coaches. I am also proud to say I have had more than one pageant coach, and they are some of the best friends I have ever had, and will be for years to come, even though I am not their "students" anymore. Anyway, I digress. Just my thoughts on this very rude assessment.

Date Posted: 05/28/08 10:33pm
    Author: Probably to stir up crap.
    Subject: They were not on this board. Someone copied this exact thing from the pink board.
    In reply to: pageant girly 's message, "If you hate pageants so much, and you truly feel this way, then WHY are you on this board? Click in" on 05/17/08 9:19pm

Date Posted: 06/26/08 6:28am
    Author: young mom
    Subject: i grew up competing in pageants, c/i
    In reply to: 's message, "I just have something to say" on 05/17/08 3:28pm

and without competing in them i dont think i would have the self-confidence i have, i have gone to college and married a wonderful man, who is a dr. and have a precious little boy, oh and by the way, i am also a doctor...so it works both ways

*cough* bullshit!

Date Posted: 05/28/08 11:28am
    Author: nn
    Subject: O, By the way I grew up doing pageants, I graduated a year early from my high school, went to college, run and own my own business, my pareant are very happliy married, and Every girl I have every coached or done hair and make up on I truly do care how they do in their pageants! You have no idea what you are talking about!

uh!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    I think this one won her crown for Supreme Most Forced Smile.

That doesn't look happy.

So do you think Camdyn was named for Camden New Jersey. The town with the highest crime rate in the country a year or so ago. They must be so proud. Adding a Y certainly changed it.
    Last edited by NoDayButToday; June 30th, 2008 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post

Date Posted: 05/28/08 11:28am
    Author: nn
    Subject: O, By the way I grew up doing pageants, I graduated a year early from my high school, went to college, run and own my own business, my pareant are very happliy married, and Every girl I have every coached or done hair and make up on I truly do care how they do in their pageants! You have no idea what you are talking about!

uh!
    What? You think you're better than me? Ya wanna fight about it?

"If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

I did well..and blah blah...sounds like crap. We all know these girls now are probably living in a double wide, married to someone named Kletus McGee, with six children living on welfare.

Bronze Member

Hey I wanna know who the secret retoucher is...lol I may have used you or sent people to you. Its such a small world really when you sit down and chat about it...heh

Bronze Member

Sorry but I was playing catch up. You guys had a lot to say while I was out shopping.

You know damn good and well it is Manatee Moms posting as if they are the grown daughters who benefitted from being in pageants.

methinks that information is offlimits for obvious reasons
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bronze Member

Good point, I wouldn't want my name thrown out in this thread. I like my house the way it is, not in ashes.

Ok someone needs to go over there and either bump the thread back up or start some new shit because this is just not like pageant moms to not be up for a good brawl.

Quote Originally Posted by EX-pageantmom View Post
    Ok someone needs to go over there and either bump the thread back up or start some new shit because this is just not like pageant moms to not be up for a good brawl.
    Well aren't they getting ready for a pageant tomorrow?

Thread Information